Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Great job getting vaccinated, Texas!

Not everyone there is hiding under their beds from the Nazi's 'n needles!

So far 223 people have died after getting fully vacinated.
There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

They didnt die because of the vac,that number is over 4000.
They died because the vac is ineffective.

That's not ineffective; that's imperfect. And no one said it was going to be perfect.

I'll give you that.
But there are a lot of folks who have been fully vacinated and still got covide.

Yeah, well, see above, re: imperfect. We've been using the MMR vaccine for decades, and some people still get measles, mumps, and rubella every year, too. Probably at a much lower rate, since we've had a lot longer to perfect it, but it still does happen.

Yeah but this one kills people.
More have died from the covide vac than all other vacs combined over the last 20 years.
That not exactly a good track record.
Your solution is simple... don't be get the vaccine. You could then throw a party with others who protest the vaccine. Ask me if I give a shit.

You might also consider not wearing those government imposed seatbelts. I hear tell SOME people died because they were belted.

How many times have seat belts killed or maimed someone?

There will be a tiny percentage of people who will die from any vaccination. I was covid vaccinated as soon as I could and the second dose of the Moderna gave me a few hours of chills and a mild fever. Side effects like those which are pretty typical, can be potentially fatal to a frail 95 year old. Then there are those who get an allergic reaction which in rare cases could also be fatal. Any vaccine has a risk/reward factor. I'm not sure what the ratio would be for the covid vaccinations. Something like 10,000-1?

That's not ineffective; that's imperfect. And no one said it was going to be perfect.

I'll give you that.
But there are a lot of folks who have been fully vacinated and still got covide.

Yeah, well, see above, re: imperfect. We've been using the MMR vaccine for decades, and some people still get measles, mumps, and rubella every year, too. Probably at a much lower rate, since we've had a lot longer to perfect it, but it still does happen.

More have died from the covide vac than all other vacs combined over the last 20 years.
Your solution is simple... don't be get the vaccine. You could then throw a party with others who protest the vaccine. Ask me if I give a shit.

You might also consider not wearing those government imposed seatbelts. I hear tell SOME people died because they were belted.

It’s a lot more rare than the damage done by these “vaccinations“

Not everyone is vaccinated
Vaccines are for germaphobes.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
You may have had it and not know it.
Can’t get something that doesn’t exist! Hey, did you know that every test swab came from China? So they stuck it up people’s sinus infecting them with a flu virus. Tested the swabs as positive because it came that way.

neat tricks, pandemic

Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager
Naw. No one is sticking shit up my sinuses or vaccines for fake viruses. I control my health

Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others
Rubish left speak.

you have no right to good health! Your entire life is a crapshoot daily
No, it's not rubbish. I simply don't buy that any of us have the unlimited rights to do whatever we wish. Your rights stop where mine begin, and vice-versa. It's a fact of civilization. You won't total rights, try the Amazon Basin. Take plenty of provisions, and good luck.

I'll give you that.

Not sure. Does it matter?

What are the odds of sparing lives verses costing them when it comes to the covid vaccine?

Remember when Biden called it "Neanderthal thinking" to open the state completely? Imagine that, Biden got it wrong.

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'​

It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months, according to state health data. Abbott said the case numbers reported on Sunday – 388 – were the lowest in more than 13 months, while the number of hospitalizations was the lowest in 11 months.

President Biden skewered Texas, as well as Mississippi, at the beginning of March for relaxing lockdown measures, accusing state officials of "Neanderthal thinking." At the time, Abbott had announced that businesses would be allowed to operate at full capacity – even though some health experts cautioned at the time that dropping preventative measures could lead to a spike in cases.

"It marked the first time the Lone Star State reported no coronavirus deaths in about 14 months,"

Whereas China hasn't had a death for a long time. So long ago I can't even find info about it......

Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.
lol

Likely because there’s no such thing as the ‘China flu.’
It’s now the Fauci Flu. Named after the hack who funded it.
The contention that covid-19 was faked (exaggerated) is laughable as it ignores that it neither started here - nor was the US the first place to be overrun with it. But then, this is the typical mindset of many on the right who are quick to blame their favorite boogeyman, those who saw Trump as a dangerous joke.

BOO!

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
Joe doesn't have Dementia. That's just your Lysol talking.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
so you can burn it? no thanks.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.

Show of hands, everyone who wants to be lectured about "defiling the country" by some panty-wetter faking outrage over January 6th with not a word to say about months of burning, looting, and killing prior to that. Anyone?

Thanks for standing as an example that doing one good thing in your life doesn't exempt you from being a total asshole in general.
You've reached a lot of conclusions. Without generalizing about your entire being, I'd say what you wrote above is damned ignorant.

By all means, prove me wrong. Otherwise, I'm going to take your whole "You're just ignorant, that's my whole rebuttal" as an admission that I struck a nerve.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.
defied the country what? did something change? not sure what you're saying. no one took up arms, you're very confused.
I might be a little confused. Your lazy habit of not capitalizing the start of a sentence makes your train of thought harder to follow.

Did something change? For starters people died. I'd say that was a change.
What people died?
Let's start from the top...

Are you defending what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

No, the ACTUAL top is, do YOU condemn what happened all last year prior to your "outrage" over January 6? As much as you seem to want to pretend that history started with the Capitol riot, it really didn't.

When you've established that you have any moral ground to demand that people justify themselves to you, MAYBE you can get away with POLITELY asking people what they think.

I do kind of give a shit, but only up to a point. There's a limit to everything
Why do you think you have a right to decide my health?
Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others.

I'm not sure that merely BEING human is a "right", so much as it's just a fact. And humans are always a threat to the health of each other, simply by existing. Your funny notions that you have a right to demand - and receive - a completely sterile, risk-free world to live in does not create an obligation in us to try to give it to you.

Not everyone is vaccinated
Vaccines are for germaphobes.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.

Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others
Rubish left speak.

No, it's not rubbish. I simply don't buy that any of us have the unlimited rights to do whatever we wish. Your rights stop where mine begin, and vice-versa. It's a fact of civilization. You won't total rights, try the Amazon Basin. Take plenty of provisions, and good luck.

No, THAT is rubbish. You DO buy that some of us have the unlimited right to do whatever you wish . . . so long as the "some of us" is you and "whatever you wish" is to control other people's lives to suit your own fears.

If your rights stop where mine begin, I'm going to have to say that MY FUCKING FACE would be a pretty clear point where MY rights have begun.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: If YOU are outside your house, going about your life, then either you are vaccinated, in which case you are not my problem to worry about, or you have chosen not to be vaccinated . . . in which case, you are not my problem to worry about.

We are long past the point where you can say, "I'm so terrified, so YOU have the change your behavior to make me feel good." If you're really still that terrified of Covid, you shouldn't be out of your house at all.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.

He is a vegetable.

Show of hands, everyone who wants to be lectured about "defiling the country" by some panty-wetter faking outrage over January 6th with not a word to say about months of burning, looting, and killing prior to that. Anyone?

Thanks for standing as an example that doing one good thing in your life doesn't exempt you from being a total asshole in general.
You've reached a lot of conclusions. Without generalizing about your entire being, I'd say what you wrote above is damned ignorant.

By all means, prove me wrong. Otherwise, I'm going to take your whole "You're just ignorant, that's my whole rebuttal" as an admission that I struck a nerve.
That's easy. You don't a thing about who I am, and your broad conclusions that you do is, again, ignorant. Try addressing the topic rather than indulging ad hominem by making up shit about people.

Rubish left speak.

I have the right to refuse to be a lab rat for an mRNA gene modification jab for which Big Pharma has been given blanket immunity by our government.

Forum List

Back