Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
Joe doesn't have Dementia. That's just your Lysol talking.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
so you can burn it? no thanks.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.
defied the country what? did something change? not sure what you're saying. no one took up arms, you're very confused.
I might be a little confused. Your lazy habit of not capitalizing the start of a sentence makes your train of thought harder to follow.

Did something change? For starters people died. I'd say that was a change.
What people died?
Let's start from the top...

Are you defending what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

No, the ACTUAL top is, do YOU condemn what happened all last year prior to your "outrage" over January 6? As much as you seem to want to pretend that history started with the Capitol riot, it really didn't.

When you've established that you have any moral ground to demand that people justify themselves to you, MAYBE you can get away with POLITELY asking people what they think.
Try being a little more definitive. If what you mean is whether I condemn protest that engage criminal acts, yes I condemn Jan 6 and those who use the likes of BLM to engage similar conduct.

Not everyone is vaccinated
Vaccines are for germaphobes.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.

Spending one's life peeing in jars is not much of a life.

Just sayin'.

Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others
Rubish left speak.

you have no right to good health! Your entire life is a crapshoot daily
No, it's not rubbish. I simply don't buy that any of us have the unlimited rights to do whatever we wish. Your rights stop where mine begin, and vice-versa. It's a fact of civilization. You won't total rights, try the Amazon Basin. Take plenty of provisions, and good luck.

I have the right to refuse to be a lab rat for an mRNA gene modification jab for which Big Pharma has been given blanket immunity by our government.
Yes, I believe you have that right. But, all rights come with limits. I have the right to swing my arms wildly as long as I don't come in contact with your face.

You can refuse the vaccine but also have to respect the rights of others. How that's done in the case of your walking around as a potential spreader... I don't know.

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.

Show of hands, everyone who wants to be lectured about "defiling the country" by some panty-wetter faking outrage over January 6th with not a word to say about months of burning, looting, and killing prior to that. Anyone?

Thanks for standing as an example that doing one good thing in your life doesn't exempt you from being a total asshole in general.
You've reached a lot of conclusions. Without generalizing about your entire being, I'd say what you wrote above is damned ignorant.

By all means, prove me wrong. Otherwise, I'm going to take your whole "You're just ignorant, that's my whole rebuttal" as an admission that I struck a nerve.
That's easy. You don't a thing about who I am, and your broad conclusions that you do is, again, ignorant. Try addressing the topic rather than indulging ad hominem by making up shit about people.

I just heard, "I have no rebuttal, you're just wrong because I want you to be!"

And before you try to puff yourself up to issue directives to ME about "address the topic" and "ad hominems", wasn't this your initial post that led me to treat you with the lack of respect you deserve:

So far, you have yet to prove to me that you're worth pissing on if you were on fire, hypocrite. I note that you still have yet to show us any of your "outrage" regarding the BLM riots all last year. By all means, keep trying to dodge the question.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.
Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others
Rubish left speak.

No, it's not rubbish. I simply don't buy that any of us have the unlimited rights to do whatever we wish. Your rights stop where mine begin, and vice-versa. It's a fact of civilization. You won't total rights, try the Amazon Basin. Take plenty of provisions, and good luck.

I have the right to refuse to be a lab rat for an mRNA gene modification jab for which Big Pharma has been given blanket immunity by our government.
Yes, I believe you have that right. But, all rights come with limits. I have the right to swing my arms wildly as long as I don't come in contact with your face.

You can refuse the vaccine but also have to respect the rights of others. How that's done in the case of your walking around as a potential spreader... I don't know.

By expecting hypochondriac little whiners like you who just discovered their own mortality in the last twelve months to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for themselves?

If you're vaccinated and still stomping your little feet and demanding to control other people's bodies to suit your feelings, then YOU are the one who's way over the line of violating other people's rights.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.

He is a vegetable.

Show of hands, everyone who wants to be lectured about "defiling the country" by some panty-wetter faking outrage over January 6th with not a word to say about months of burning, looting, and killing prior to that. Anyone?

Thanks for standing as an example that doing one good thing in your life doesn't exempt you from being a total asshole in general.
You've reached a lot of conclusions. Without generalizing about your entire being, I'd say what you wrote above is damned ignorant.

By all means, prove me wrong. Otherwise, I'm going to take your whole "You're just ignorant, that's my whole rebuttal" as an admission that I struck a nerve.
That's easy. You don't a thing about who I am, and your broad conclusions that you do is, again, ignorant. Try addressing the topic rather than indulging ad hominem by making up shit about people.

And before you try to puff yourself up to issue directives to ME about "address the topic" and "ad hominems", wasn't this your initial post that led me to treat you with the lack of respect you deserve:

So far, you have yet to prove to me that you're worth pissing on if you were on fire, hypocrite. I note that you still have yet to show us any of your "outrage" regarding the BLM riots all last year. By all means, keep trying to dodge the question.
There was no ad hominem in what I wrote. I expressed opinions of the morons who assaulted the Capitol and of their Dear Leader.

As for BLM, I've already addressed that. Blacks have a legit beef but there is a right and wrong way to address it. Some are doing it right, some are not. Feel free to disparage me for not generalizing.

Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.

Rubish left speak.

B'loney.

My body. My choice. If you are so afraid of other people then STAY HOME and leave the rest of us in peace.

Rubish left speak.

By expecting hypochondriac little whiners like you who just discovered their own mortality in the last twelve months to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for themselves?

If you're vaccinated and still stomping your little feet and demanding to control other people's bodies to suit your feelings, then YOU are the one who's way over the line of violating other people's rights.

People who expect the world to revolve around them and their fears are mentally ill. We should not follow their "dictates" to form public policy...unless we want to turn our country into a Psych Ward.

You're not very good at weighing risks and costs, bub.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.

He is a vegetable.

There was no ad hominem in what I wrote. I expressed opinions of the morons who assaulted the Capitol and of their Dear Leader.

As for BLM, I've already addressed that. Blacks have a legit beef but there is a right and wrong way to address it. Some are doing it right, some are not. Feel free to disparage me for not generalizing.

"There were no attacks. I just insulted people!"

Yeah, okay, whatever allows you to tolerate being you.

And thanks for clarifying that my opinions of you, for all that you have your panties in a ruffle about them, are completely accurate. BLM mobs burn down the country, loots everything in sight, and kills multiple people - and also declares more than one "autonomous zone" and we get "Their cause is legitimate, but there's a right way and a wrong way to handle it." Approximately 50 people enter the Capitol, vandalize some offices, take some selfies, the only person confirmed to have died during the event was one of the rioters, and the whole thing was over in a couple of hours, and you're foaming at the mouth about "defiling the country" and stomping your feet about "your flag", as though you have a personal patent on it.

You do not deserve respect. You are a hypocrite and an apologist for violent thugs, and you have NOTHING to say to us about January 6 or about anything else. Take your sanctimonious judgements and TDS and wave 'em in a BLM march with the other garbage. And hold your breath waiting for anyone to justify themselves to YOU. The worst person here on his worst day is still a far better person than you have ever been.

And anytime you feel like I'm being too rough with you, Mr. "I served in the military, that makes up for being shit the rest of my life", feel free to scamper away from the mean scary girl.

MAGA

Please!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I dont report people.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.

Of course it's learned.

He is a vegetable.
defied the country what? did something change? not sure what you're saying. no one took up arms, you're very confused.
I might be a little confused. Your lazy habit of not capitalizing the start of a sentence makes your train of thought harder to follow.

Did something change? For starters people died. I'd say that was a change.
What people died?
Let's start from the top...

Are you defending what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

No, the ACTUAL top is, do YOU condemn what happened all last year prior to your "outrage" over January 6? As much as you seem to want to pretend that history started with the Capitol riot, it really didn't.

When you've established that you have any moral ground to demand that people justify themselves to you, MAYBE you can get away with POLITELY asking people what they think.
Try being a little more definitive. If what you mean is whether I condemn protest that engage criminal acts, yes I condemn Jan 6 and those who use the likes of BLM to engage similar conduct.

Try dodging like a pussy less.

"Do you condemn what happened all last year" - which I have also defined in other posts, although as a leftist tool, you probably don't have the brain wattage to remember that - is all the "definitive" you need, and far more than you are worthy to demand.

What I actually mean, hypocrite, is that I had to ask you four or five times before you could take a break from fulminating about "defiling the country" and whatever other deranged "Truuuuump!!!!" rants you were having to get around to mildly saying, "They're good people who just misbehaved", which is all your alleged "condemnation" of BLM riots amounted to.

I'd sooner take lectures on chastity from a $10 whore than take lectures on January 6 - or anything else - from the likes of you.

Rubish left speak.

You think your rights trump mine? Nope. Equal rights under the law. You don’t get a right to live risk free.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.
I am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways.

As to measuring how you gamble with your life, I'm not telling you what to do. Rather, I simply passed judgment on the advisability of the gamble. I'll add straw arguments to your use of ad hominems.

am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways
No, you’re not. But you stay at home and you’ll be certain not to run into me. But your white ass again doesn’t get free space accept at home.

Forum List

Back