Texas reports ZERO China Flu deaths.

Perhaps for the same reason that you appear to think you have a right to threaten the health of others
Rubish left speak.

you have no right to good health! Your entire life is a crapshoot daily
No, it's not rubbish. I simply don't buy that any of us have the unlimited rights to do whatever we wish. Your rights stop where mine begin, and vice-versa. It's a fact of civilization. You won't total rights, try the Amazon Basin. Take plenty of provisions, and good luck.
You think your rights trump mine? Nope. Equal rights under the law. You don’t get a right to live risk free.
I don't pretend to live risk free. Quit making shit up.

Certain rights and freedoms are limited by the fact that others possess rights and freedoms. If you don't understand that, I feel for you.

Certain rights and freedoms are limited by the fact that others possess rights and freedoms. If you don't understand that, I feel for you
Sure you believe you get to live risk free. I’m not the only one in here that’s addressed you about it. So ehhhhh,

it seems you don’t believe in other’s rights or you wouldn’t have written about people infecting others. You’re weird, selective memory! Hahaha haha

The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz are NOT real news sources clown show. Try harder, fail better!
MAGA

Please!

Debate the message, not the messenger.

means: prove the message wrong or right - stop screaming about WHO delivered the message.

What is to debate Faux Paus Nuz has stated they are entertainment not news, and have done so in court. Nobody with firing brain cells takes The Gateway Pukenet seriously.
MAGA

Yeah....Bet you love CNN,the most busted name in news.

Actually do not watch it. Like BBC msnbc, the atlantic, politico, wall street journal. Stick with The Gateway Pukenet and Faux Paus Nuz, it caters to CULTIST maroons like ewe!!!
MAGA

So you only get your news from accurate sources.
Fixed it for ewe CULTIST!
MAGA

You know thats against the rules right?

Report me and retreat to your safe space sweetie mmmm kay!
MAGA

I dont report people.
If you'd like to come see my safe space you're perfectly welcome to do so.
mmmmmmkay.....fag.
I have a German Surname and changed my first name to Dago. It's a word loosely meaning "someone who speaks a Latin Language". However, many years ago the word came to be used as a slur for Italian. My grandmother was born in Sicily and this is my way of inviting hostility from the kind of jerks who insulted my sweet little gram. BOOM!

No one ask to be born a homosexual, but being a jerk is learned.

Of course it's learned.
Anyone who has to deal with liberal idiocy eventually learns they're fucken idots.
Yes, there is a such a thing as liberal idiocy - but idiocy doesn't stop with liberals nor are all things liberal automatically idiotic. I would say the same of conservatives.

Get back with me when Conservatives are dumb enough to elect an obvious man suffering from dementia.
Joe doesn't have Dementia. That's just your Lysol talking.
He is a vegetable.
Sez who, those who mainline bleach and storm the capital? MAGA, my ass ... get your dirty paws off my flag.
so you can burn it? no thanks.
It was Trump's Team who defiled the country on Jan 6th. It was Trump who kissed Vlad's Ass while his moronic supporters whine about KKK. I served under this nation's flag while your Dear Leader dodged STD's in what he called his personal Vietnam.
defied the country what? did something change? not sure what you're saying. no one took up arms, you're very confused.
I might be a little confused. Your lazy habit of not capitalizing the start of a sentence makes your train of thought harder to follow.

Did something change? For starters people died. I'd say that was a change.
What people died?
Let's start from the top...

Are you defending what happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th?

No, the ACTUAL top is, do YOU condemn what happened all last year prior to your "outrage" over January 6? As much as you seem to want to pretend that history started with the Capitol riot, it really didn't.

When you've established that you have any moral ground to demand that people justify themselves to you, MAYBE you can get away with POLITELY asking people what they think.
I'm nt demanding anything except in the sense of evaluating your arguments.

Regarding politeness, suggest you go back and read who addressed who first and in what personal manner. It's all here in back and white.

Not everyone is vaccinated
Vaccines are for germaphobes.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.
Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.
I am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways.

As to measuring how you gamble with your life, I'm not telling you what to do. Rather, I simply passed judgment on the advisability of the gamble. I'll add straw arguments to your use of ad hominems.
So, you are minding your own business by telling others what to do. :cuckoo:

Certain rights and freedoms are limited by the fact that others possess rights and freedoms. If you don't understand that, I feel for you
Sure you believe you get to live risk free. I’m not the only one in here that’s addressed you about it. So ehhhhh,

it seems you don’t believe in other’s rights or you wouldn’t have written about people infecting others. You’re weird, selective memory! Hahaha haha
I've stated that I believe in the rights of others. Sorry you missed it.

I do agree that several here have tried to make the argument about me. It's very boring.

BTW, I’m clean fifteen months now. No vaccine. Why is that, or how is that possible?
Because the odds are in your favor. However, you need to appreciate that you are gambling with your life which at 99:1 is a dumb wager.

Every single day is filled with gambles with your life. And no, the wager you describe isn't a dumb wager at all . . . unless you're one step away from becoming Howard Hughes.
Sorry, but all wagers are not equal. I measure most thing by what you stand to gain verses what you stand to lose. You are a favorite to survive without the vaccines - but the risk isn't worth your life.

You're correct: all wagers are NOT equal. For example, unless you're over the age of 70, you're quite a bit more likely to die in a car accident than you are from Covid-19. I assume that you still ride in cars on a regular basis, though.

And here's the part you're missing: I measure the value of a gamble with my life; YOU don't. I decide what's worth risking my life; YOU don't.

If you want the vaccine, get the vaccine . . . and then mind your own fucking business about what people do with bodies that ARE NOT YOURS.
I am minding my own business when I tell you to stay out of my face and out of my space unless you are vaccinated or at least wearing a mask. So, in response to your request, it works both ways.

As to measuring how you gamble with your life, I'm not telling you what to do. Rather, I simply passed judgment on the advisability of the gamble. I'll add straw arguments to your use of ad hominems.
Are you telling me I have to breath your infected air?

Yep, you don’t get risk free air, nor do you get to put your right above others. You’re still on that line. You’re now showing you’re a liar

You are delusional when you assume anyone is interested in being "in your face and in your space".

I'm thinking what you likely mean is that you're one of the unhinged Karens we see online, screaming at total strangers in public for daring to be in the store when you want to wander your privileged ass through it . . . Instead of doing what normal people do, which is just walk the fuck away, because you realize that the lives of total strangers are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, and you're not entitled to a sterile world.

As to you "not telling me what to do", perhaps by YOUR busybody standards, you aren't. By the standards of people whose brains weren't broken by the wonders of finally having the government herd you around like the sheep you long to be, you're a nosy control freak. Would it shock you to know that many people actually give no thought at all to the immune systems of strangers in the Quik Mart unless they're actually coughing or leaking fluids?

Just a tip: people who aren't trying to tell other people what to do don't run around passing judgement on the personal life choices of those who've told them numerous times to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, your opinion is not needed, wanted, or valued in any way whatsoever. I mean, DAMN, Karen. What does it take to get through your rock skull into the vacuum inside and make you understand that you need to get an actual life and stop spending so much energy on strangers' lives?

You can add any random words to your mad defense of your voyeurism that you want. It's still not going to make you and the unsolicited opinions you obsess over important to me.

You are delusional when you assume anyone is interested in being "in your face and in your space".

I'm thinking what you likely mean is that you're one of the unhinged Karens we see online, screaming at total strangers in public for daring to be in the store when you want to wander your privileged ass through it . . . Instead of doing what normal people do, which is just walk the fuck away, because you realize that the lives of total strangers are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, and you're not entitled to a sterile world.

As to you "not telling me what to do", perhaps by YOUR busybody standards, you aren't. By the standards of people whose brains weren't broken by the wonders of finally having the government herd you around like the sheep you long to be, you're a nosy control freak. Would it shock you to know that many people actually give no thought at all to the immune systems of strangers in the Quik Mart unless they're actually coughing or leaking fluids?

Just a tip: people who aren't trying to tell other people what to do don't run around passing judgement on the personal life choices of those who've told them numerous times to MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, your opinion is not needed, wanted, or valued in any way whatsoever. I mean, DAMN, Karen. What does it take to get through your rock skull into the vacuum inside and make you understand that you need to get an actual life and stop spending so much energy on strangers' lives?

You can add any random words to your mad defense of your voyeurism that you want. It's still not going to make you and the unsolicited opinions you obsess over important to me.
It’s obvious she knows the vaccine is useless

Are you telling me you actually think he'd let you that close to him?

She must think everyone needs to stay off the roads when she goes out! Delusional is an understatement

Nope.

1. Why would you assume my air is infected.

2. You have the right to hide under your bed forever.

Next dumbass question?

Nope.

1. Why would you assume my air is infected.

2. You have the right to hide under your bed forever.

Next dumbass question?
I don't assume it's infected. I assume that it might be, and I don't want you near me.

I appreciate you granting the right to hide under my bed, but you have not the authority and as someone said to me recently, "Mind your own business". Why do you care whether I'm hiding and where that might be?

Are you telling me you actually think he'd let you that close to him?
Excuse me, are you his mother?

New Topics

Forum List

Back