Texas rancher faces $60k in property damage from migrants, says landowners hiring private security

Europeans did not flood this country, 100 years ago. They were screened for many diseases, including STDs. They had to prove they were self supporting. Either they had money or were able bodied. Many people were deported. We did not let in just anyone.
White People Built America; It Is for Whites Only. Time for Revenge on Montezuma.

The Statue of Liberty faces Europe. It doesn't invite anyone else, especially not jealous Third World parasites.

And they need to send the bill directly to the Dimocrat party.

Brent Smith says people in Kinney County 'don't even feel safe during the day'​

And they need to send the bill directly to the Dimocrat party.

Brent Smith says people in Kinney County 'don't even feel safe during the day'​

From what I can tell, there are two major changes from Trump to Biden. First, Biden will not expel any unaccompanied child. I'm not a fan of illegal immigration, but I'm less a fan of not helping a child if you can, or at least not doing any harm to a child. Kid's cost money, but they're not really destroying the place. They go to a relative or foster care and become Americans in all things, but being legal citizens.

The second is that Biden seems to believe that anyone claiming asylum should be allowed to freely stay until an immigration judge decides on their status. But the problem is most of them don't qualify. They have crappy lives and want them to be better and are willing to work, and there may be dangers in their home country .... but they don't qualify for asylum. If Biden doesn't want to summarily expel them, even the ones who'd eventually qualify, I can see that because some qualified people probably get killed and tortured. BUT THEN why hasn't he doubled the number of judges? It's not a difficult job to qualify for. Any immigration lawyer can do it. The law is not complex.

So imo Biden is just in favor of letting people stay illegally.

From what I can tell, there are two major changes from Trump to Biden. First, Biden will not expel any unaccompanied child. I'm not a fan of illegal immigration, but I'm less a fan of not helping a child if you can, or at least not doing any harm to a child. Kid's cost money, but they're not really destroying the place. They go to a relative or foster care and become Americans in all things, but being legal citizens.

The second is that Biden seems to believe that anyone claiming asylum should be allowed to freely stay until an immigration judge decides on their status. But the problem is most of them don't qualify. They have crappy lives and want them to be better and are willing to work, and there may be dangers in their home country .... but they don't qualify for asylum. If Biden doesn't want to summarily expel them, even the ones who'd eventually qualify, I can see that because some qualified people probably get killed and tortured. BUT THEN why hasn't he doubled the number of judges? It's not a difficult job to qualify for. Any immigration lawyer can do it. The law is not complex.

So imo Biden is just in favor of letting people stay illegally.
You are wrong about the children. They go to traffickers posing as relatives. They go to foster care where more often than not puts them into the hands of sex traffickers. How many children just disappear. They get lost in the foster care system. They fall through the cracks. Where do you think they end up. The children should be returned to their home countries. They have relatives, aunts, uncles, grandparents, who will care for them.

You are wrong about the children. They go to traffickers posing as relatives. They go to foster care where more often than not puts them into the hands of sex traffickers. How many children just disappear. They get lost in the foster care system. They fall through the cracks. Where do you think they end up. The children should be returned to their home countries. They have relatives, aunts, uncles, grandparents, who will care for them.
Well Trump wasn't returning them to families. But if it were possible, I'd be ok with that.

I think most kids are being placed with relatives and we're doing the best we can.

Q: Can I foster or adopt one or more of the unaccompanied children?

A: We have grantees in various parts of the United States who care for a small number of unaccompanied children in foster homes, and many providers are looking to expand their number of foster parents, particularly ones who are bilingual. ORR requires that all foster care parents be fully licensed by their state. If you are not already licensed, you could begin by contacting one of the foster care providers who care for unaccompanied children, such as the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service who have provided foster care to unaccompanied refugee and immigrant children for many years:

just because someone says they are a relative doesn’t mean they are. Send the children back.

Must be tough for them. On the one hand, they love their cheap labor. But on the other they hate immigrants.

What to do, what to do.

The cheap labor goes to YOUR town. Asshole. Ranches are family run businesses.

Duuuur

I live next to the woods. I get a lot of deer damaging my property. I should get reimbursed by someone too as clearly wildlife wasn't foreseeable when I purchased.

Wow, poor attempt at deflection there, nimrod.

Forum List

Back