Texas or “TAXas”? Texas taxes more than Cali (except wealthy.)

Wrong.

A new study released Wednesday found no big exodus of people leaving California for other states during the COVID pandemic.

But California is still losing population to domestic migration, because fewer people than usual are moving in from other parts of the United States .

“Every single county has seen fewer people moving in from out of state since the start of the pandemic,” said the nonpartisan California Policy Lab.
So people didn't move during the pandemic? ok....

Not sure how that proves anything wrong. The fleeing of Cali has been going on for years....I suppose one year it slowed due to a global pandemic....but the exodus is back on.

California loses congressional seat for first time​

So many have left you lost seats in Congress.

People have been fleeing Cali so fast, that the Demafasict there proposed an "Exit Tax" - much like the Stalinist built the wall in Berlin to keep people from fleeing....

Texas is a model for what a Republican nation would look like. High regressive taxes for all… except the elite rich. Basically the anti-Robinhood. Take from the middle class and poor give to the rich. Unless you’re rich you pay more taxes than liberals of California.

How many of you right wingers actually look before you leap?
—————————————————————————

Those coming to Texas for a tax break may want to turn around if they are not in the top 1 percent of earners.

This graphic is of data from the sixth edition of the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy's "Who Pays" series, which tracks tax data for all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The last time the nonprofit released data was in 2018, but it is expected to release updated findings later this year.

View attachment 686556

Texans in the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $20,900 — pay 13 percent of their income in state and local taxes, while those in the top 1 percent of income earners — those earning $617,900 or more — pay only 3.1 percent.

In California, the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $23,200 — pay 10.5 percent in state and local taxes, while the top 20 percent — those earning $714,400 or more — pay 12.4 percent.
Pack of lies since you left out all the damn fees they slap on businesses and consumers especially in the hospitality industry. Why do you think California is an Exodus state?

IN Total Tax Burden New York is # 1. California is 9th overall.

The top 12 highest Tax Burden States are all DemNazi ran states.

Texas ranks 32nd in total tax burden.

Florida is 45th.

Alaska is 50th.

You may now go to Hell for lying Prog Scum.

Pack of lies since you left out all the damn fees they slap on businesses and consumers especially in the hospitality industry. Why do you think California is an Exodus state?

IN Total Tax Burden New York is # 1. California is 9th overall.

The top 12 highest Tax Burden States are all DemNazi ran states.

Texas ranks 32nd in total tax burden.

Florida is 45th.

Alaska is 50th.

You may now go to Hell for lying Prog Scum.

The cult will redefine the word “TAX” soon enough.

Texas counts on its citizens being stupid, like you. They don’t collect the income tax and instead tax the shit out of everyday life. When you add up the taxes you pay it actually exceeds what you would pay with income tax in Cali.. unless you’re rich.

Now, what your masters count on is that you won’t understand that with your limited intelligence and keep you on their leash with culture wars.

So are trying to convince us that low income Texans spend more on products than the rich?

The Houston Chronicle is liberal as all get out.
After getting the daily paper for over 30 years I finally had to cancel it,the only thing worth reading was the comics and sports.
Not only that the cost went through the roof because everyone canceled the shit rag and they had to jack up the prices to stay solvent.

So people didn't move during the pandemic? ok....

Not sure how that proves anything wrong. The fleeing of Cali has been going on for years....I suppose one year it slowed due to a global pandemic....but the exodus is back on.

California loses congressional seat for first time​

So many have left you lost seats in Congress.

People have been fleeing Cali so fast, that the Demafasict there proposed an "Exit Tax" - much like the Stalinist built the wall in Berlin to keep people from fleeing....
It’s not people leaving man. It’s fewer people moving in. Big difference. People aren’t mad about Californian. They can’t afford its beauty to move there.

It’s not people leaving man. It’s fewer people moving in. Big difference. People aren’t mad about Californian. They can’t afford its beauty to move there.
haha every major study, and i’ve provided links showing them, shows people leaving

i even provide your cult leaders attempt to create an exit tax to try and keep people from fleeing

you’ve lost seats in congress due to your population getting smaller due to the fleeing

you can continue to ignore reality…that’s what makes you a cultist

If people aren't leaving the population wouldn't be dropping, you moron. 182,000 left in 2020.

If nobody moved in or out the only change in population would be the minimal amount up or down based on births vs people dying.

You really suck at math.

haha every major study, and i’ve provided links showing them, shows people leaving

i even provide your cult leaders attempt to create an exit tax to try and keep people from fleeing

you’ve lost seats in congress due to your population getting smaller due to the fleeing

you can continue to ignore reality…that’s what makes you a cultist

If people aren't leaving the population wouldn't be dropping, you moron. 182,000 left in 2020.

If nobody moved in or out the only change in population would be the minimal amount up or down based on births vs people dying.

You really suck at math.
Here’s what you don’t understand. Some people are moving out like always but not in greater numbers. There are fewer moving in. The net impact is to shrink but NOT because people are leaving more than they were. It’s that fewer people are moving there. It’s a big distinction. People aren’t fleeing. Fewer people can afford to move there though. That is a sign of valuable land.

Here’s what you don’t understand. Some people are moving out like always but not in greater numbers. There are fewer moving in. The net impact is to shrink but NOT because people are leaving more than they were. It’s that fewer people are moving there. It’s a big distinction. People aren’t fleeing. Fewer people can afford to move there though. That is a sign of valuable land.

So you are changing your story when facts slap you upside your sloped head, huh? Face it Simp, people are fleeing high tax, high regulation, shit infested sidewalk KKKalifornia for red states. Red states would prefer they stay put and live in the shitholes they voted for

Indications are that dems are going to lose big in November. If attacking Texas this way is the best they can do they are worse off than we thought.

glad you finally admitted people are fleeing

So you are changing your story when facts slap you upside your sloped head, huh? Face it Simp, people are fleeing high tax, high regulation, shit infested sidewalk KKKalifornia for red states. Red states would prefer they stay put and live in the shitholes they voted for
I stand exactly behind what I said. I think you’re having following simple logic and an explanation but I don’t know how to make it simpler. Maybe this pic helps.

02E85F32-5DE6-4A68-9E67-93442E6EF529.jpeg

I stand exactly behind what I said. I think you’re having following simple logic and an explanation but I don’t know how to make it simpler. Maybe this pic helps.

View attachment 686747
So your 3 year old data shows an increase in exits, and a decrease in people wanting to move to your shithole state.

Cool graph, Simp.. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

You are FUUUUNNNNYYYYY!!!!! This post belongs in HUMOR!!

I've lived in CA and TX, and I can tell you for a FACT that what you posted is all LIES.

Living in CA, the taxes taken out of my paycheck were at 12-13 percent. The taxes taken out of my paycheck living in Texas, is 10-11 percent.

CA has taxes on EVERYTHING.
TX does not tax food, as it should be.

CA taxes go directly into the pockets of the politicians in office, and the corrupt corporations that back them.
TX taxes go into defending the border as much as possible, welfare, and unemployment.

TX is not perfect, but it's cheaper to live here than in CA!!! Why do you think all these companies keep moving to Texas from up North and from CA???? It ain't because of the heat!!!

I don't think he posted that EVERY PERSON would be paying this. Perhaps you're a high earner.

Forum List

Back