Texas or “TAXas”? Texas taxes more than Cali (except wealthy.)

I’ve been clear. You guys are not very good readers and certainly never pick up on nuance. Anything that requires thought you guys up on.
oh you were very clear and totally debunked

until your last graph , wheee you did a 180, and showed what we’ve been saying people are fleeing cali, and nobody wants to go there…demafasict have destroyed that place like venezuela

I stand exactly behind what I said. I think you’re having following simple logic and an explanation but I don’t know how to make it simpler. Maybe this pic helps.

View attachment 686747
CITYGATOR: People are fleeing KKKalifornia in greater and greater numbers, and the rest of the country is telling KKKalifornia "No thanks, we aren't moving to your shithole state".

AWESOME GRAPH, Simp. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :dance: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :dance:

Texas counts on its citizens being stupid, like you. They don’t collect the income tax and instead tax the shit out of everyday life. When you add up the taxes you pay it actually exceeds what you would pay with income tax in Cali.. unless you’re rich.

Now, what your masters count on is that you won’t understand that with your limited intelligence and keep you on their leash with culture wars.
CityGator, because of your post, I hope the migrants from California to Texas return. Thank you!

Texas is a model for what a Republican nation would look like. High regressive taxes for all… except the elite rich. Basically the anti-Robinhood. Take from the middle class and poor give to the rich. Unless you’re rich you pay more taxes than liberals of California.

How many of you right wingers actually look before you leap?
—————————————————————————

Those coming to Texas for a tax break may want to turn around if they are not in the top 1 percent of earners.

This graphic is of data from the sixth edition of the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy's "Who Pays" series, which tracks tax data for all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The last time the nonprofit released data was in 2018, but it is expected to release updated findings later this year.

View attachment 686556

Texans in the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $20,900 — pay 13 percent of their income in state and local taxes, while those in the top 1 percent of income earners — those earning $617,900 or more — pay only 3.1 percent.

In California, the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $23,200 — pay 10.5 percent in state and local taxes, while the top 20 percent — those earning $714,400 or more — pay 12.4 percent.
Great post.

These were just the easy ones to find.

That article is misleading as fuck.

All taxes are based on ad valorem or sales tax.

Crying that the bottom 20% pay 13% taxes is nothing more than bitch about sales tax. NOW show HOW MUCH they actually pay., you lying motherfuckers.

Fucking lies

But you know....I am glad that the word is out. I don't want any of you motherfucking pieces of shit commie twats to illegally immigrate here. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

Yeah, they completely leave out the majority of the taxpayers...........the middle class.

Texas is a model for what a Republican nation would look like. High regressive taxes for all… except the elite rich. Basically the anti-Robinhood. Take from the middle class and poor give to the rich. Unless you’re rich you pay more taxes than liberals of California.

How many of you right wingers actually look before you leap?
—————————————————————————

Those coming to Texas for a tax break may want to turn around if they are not in the top 1 percent of earners.

This graphic is of data from the sixth edition of the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy's "Who Pays" series, which tracks tax data for all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The last time the nonprofit released data was in 2018, but it is expected to release updated findings later this year.

View attachment 686556

Texans in the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $20,900 — pay 13 percent of their income in state and local taxes, while those in the top 1 percent of income earners — those earning $617,900 or more — pay only 3.1 percent.

In California, the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $23,200 — pay 10.5 percent in state and local taxes, while the top 20 percent — those earning $714,400 or more — pay 12.4 percent.

No, our taxes are exponentially lower than CA. This article is languishing in mistruth and spreading propaganda thats just not true.

No, our taxes are exponentially lower than CA. This article is languishing in mistruth and spreading propaganda thats just not true.
Nope. But thanks for playing. Taxing rich people LESS and poor people MORE ends up with less taxes paid overall in Texas but more people paying more taxes. It's a concept that will confuse you but I suspect that if you were able to understand that point you wouldnt be a conservative.

Nope. But thanks for playing. Taxing rich people LESS and poor people MORE ends up with less taxes paid overall in Texas but more people paying more taxes. It's a concept that will confuse you but I suspect that if you were able to understand that point you wouldnt be a conservative.

Again, this is a propaganda piece that simply isn't true. CA has the highest taxes in the country.

It’s not people leaving man. It’s fewer people moving in. Big difference. People aren’t mad about Californian. They can’t afford its beauty to move there.

People can't wait to move to your "beauty".

1661468699835.png

Forum List

Back