Texas or “TAXas”? Texas taxes more than Cali (except wealthy.)

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Texas is a model for what a Republican nation would look like. High regressive taxes for all… except the elite rich. Basically the anti-Robinhood. Take from the middle class and poor give to the rich. Unless you’re rich you pay more taxes than liberals of California.

How many of you right wingers actually look before you leap?
—————————————————————————

Those coming to Texas for a tax break may want to turn around if they are not in the top 1 percent of earners.

This graphic is of data from the sixth edition of the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy's "Who Pays" series, which tracks tax data for all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The last time the nonprofit released data was in 2018, but it is expected to release updated findings later this year.

33517ACA-7477-40C5-A280-DC7F7304E045.jpeg

Texans in the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $20,900 — pay 13 percent of their income in state and local taxes, while those in the top 1 percent of income earners — those earning $617,900 or more — pay only 3.1 percent.

In California, the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $23,200 — pay 10.5 percent in state and local taxes, while the top 20 percent — those earning $714,400 or more — pay 12.4 percent.

That article is misleading as fuck.

All taxes are based on ad valorem or sales tax.

Crying that the bottom 20% pay 13% taxes is nothing more than bitch about sales tax. NOW show HOW MUCH they actually pay., you lying motherfuckers.

Fucking lies

But you know....I am glad that the word is out. I don't want any of you motherfucking pieces of shit commie twats to illegally immigrate here. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

You are FUUUUNNNNYYYYY!!!!! This post belongs in HUMOR!!

I've lived in CA and TX, and I can tell you for a FACT that what you posted is all LIES.

Living in CA, the taxes taken out of my paycheck were at 12-13 percent. The taxes taken out of my paycheck living in Texas, is 10-11 percent.

CA has taxes on EVERYTHING.
TX does not tax food, as it should be.

CA taxes go directly into the pockets of the politicians in office, and the corrupt corporations that back them.
TX taxes go into defending the border as much as possible, welfare, and unemployment.

TX is not perfect, but it's cheaper to live here than in CA!!! Why do you think all these companies keep moving to Texas from up North and from CA???? It ain't because of the heat!!!

That article is misleading as fuck.

All taxes are based on ad valorem or sales tax.

Crying that the bottom 20% pay 13% taxes is nothing more than bitch about sales tax. NOW show HOW MUCH they actually pay., you lying motherfuckers.

Fucking lies

But you know....I am glad that the word is out. I don't want any of you motherfucking pieces of shit commie twats to illegally immigrate here. STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!
That is what they pay. Don’t be stupid.

Texas is a model for what a Republican nation would look like. High regressive taxes for all… except the elite rich. Basically the anti-Robinhood. Take from the middle class and poor give to the rich. Unless you’re rich you pay more taxes than liberals of California.

Those coming to Texas for a tax break may want to turn around if they are not in the top 1 percent of earners.

This graphic is of data from the sixth edition of the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy's "Who Pays" series, which tracks tax data for all 50 states and Washington, D.C. The last time the nonprofit released data was in 2018, but it is expected to release updated findings later this year.

View attachment 686556

Texans in the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $20,900 — pay 13 percent of their income in state and local taxes, while those in the top 1 percent of income earners — those earning $617,900 or more — pay only 3.1 percent.

In California, the bottom 20 percent of income earners — those earning less than $23,200 — pay 10.5 percent in state and local taxes, while the top 20 percent — those earning $714,400 or more — pay 12.4 percent.

Another bullshit thread title from the lying sack of shit citygator

Add up the figures in your graph and you get:

KKKalifornia: 31.8%
Texas: 25.8%

As always, your thread didn't age well, Simp.

I've lived in CA and TX, and I can tell you for a FACT that what you posted is all LIES.

Living in CA, the taxes taken out of my paycheck were at 12-13 percent. The taxes taken out of my paycheck living in Texas, is 10-11 percent.

CA taxes go directly into the pockets of the politicians in office, and the corrupt corporations that back them.
TX taxes go into defending the border as much as possible, welfare, and unemployment.

TX is not perfect, but it's cheaper to live here than in CA!!! Why do you think all these companies keep moving to Texas from up North and from CA???? It ain't because of the heat!!!
Texas counts on its citizens being stupid, like you. They don’t collect the income tax and instead tax the shit out of everyday life. When you add up the taxes you pay it actually exceeds what you would pay with income tax in Cali.. unless you’re rich.

Now, what your masters count on is that you won’t understand that with your limited intelligence and keep you on their leash with culture wars.

View attachment 686556

Good. Then maybe those idiot liberal Californians will stop moving their sorry asses to Texas.

That's all that idiot ever posts is lies ... he is a democrat after all.

Holy fuck. This is why you are their slave. You can’t do math.

You need to weight the figures by how many people are in each bar.

You do get that, right?

Texas counts on its citizens being stupid, like you. They don’t collect the income tax and instead tax the shit out of everyday life. When you add up the taxes you pay it actually exceeds what you would pay with income tax in Cali.. unless you’re rich.

Now, what your masters count on is that you won’t understand that with your limited intelligence and keep you on their leash with culture wars.
:laughing0301:

You're right.

We tax the shit out of errbody.

NEVER COME TO THIS TAX AND SPEND HELL HOLE!!! STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!

Somehow even though there is no state income tax in Texas the poor in Texas pays more in taxes than the rich?... that doesn't make any sense....
If you look this article up in the dictionary there is a banner next to it that reads fake news propaganda....
And it grabbed one of the dumbest posters on USMB... LMAO....
Thanks for the laugh...@citygator

That's all that idiot ever posts is lies ... he is a democrat after all.
Sadly, I’m the only one here who cares enough about you dumb fucks to try and help educate you. I have a soft spot for you.

While these rich asses wave American flags, scare you about brown people, and scream Marxist…a word you don’t know what it means… they are picking your damn pocket without you noticing.

Texas has no state tax or corporate tax. Price of real estate is less in Texas but property taxes are high. California has some of the lowest property taxes in the US.
So, if you own real property, you pay a lot of taxes in Texas, right?

EXACTLY.

THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

Now reread the OP really slowly so that you might have a chance of understanding it.

Then apologize for your idiotic post.

Forum List

Back