Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

"Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building."

She did what the cowardly incompetent police didn't do rescue children.

She isn't obstructing anything, and that threat is stupid because if it was indeed a decade old then the police screwed that up.

Remember the felt wants to disarm the population so the police can handle such things.
if fun to watch right-wing ammosexuals pretend to not worship authoritarianism.....as long as the boot is on the necks of the people they don't like...

00_00misc(10).jpg

Are you inferring that city cops are any different?
City cops too...especially when the weight they try to throw around ends up choking unarmed men to death...

But folks like you have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM then.....which makes your faux outrage at the police, just that...faux

I have much Love & Respect for Angeli Gomez. Defund every officer on the scene. They failed to defy orders & do the right thing.

Those children suffered to death for 80 minutes under a terrorist who was shielded by police. That's 10 times longer than police kneeled on the neck of George Floyd.

Security guards & police are almost useless for stopping terrorist murders, because they are afraid to run to danger & defy orders. Armed Teachers trapped by terrorist have the best motivation to save their own lives & clear view of the situation.

Last edited:
You should see someone about that hatred you carry around with you.
All I know is....I never seen right-wingers have this much anger when cops kill unarmed people....

If you wonder why cops have this superiority complex like they do -- it is because right-wingers like yourself have repeatedly sucked them off when you should have been demanding accountability...

All I know is....I never seen right-wingers have this much anger when cops kill unarmed people....

If you wonder why cops have this superiority complex like they do -- it is because right-wingers like yourself have repeatedly sucked them off when you should have been demanding accountability...
Then you lack attention skills.

When cops kill UNARMED men and women, the right is every bit as outraged as anyone else. Yet, you fail to detail the circumstances of those killings. Cops have a right and a duty to ensure that they don't end up killing themselves, which means when a citizen interacts with a cop, they have a duty and obligation to not act in a manner that is threatening to the cop.

We all have social skills that we must abide by.

SOME cops have a superiority complex, but the OVERWHELMING majority of them are just trying to give back to their community and make it home alive, every single day.

So, until such time as you put on a badge and deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis, perhaps you should endeavor to learn the truth.

Those cops in Texas, who were cowards are NOT the norm in Law Enforcement.

Forum List

Back