Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

The city cops in Columbus, Ohio are no freaking joke. They do not mess around. You mess with swat or riots cops they will flat split your wig for you. You Ever drive through there ya better remember that shit! They say jump you say how high and then do it or you are in for a bad day.

I always show respect to our officers.
They do a thankless job that few would ever want to do.

Libs wail when police render a black criminal inert but go to bat for police who stand around while children are murdered en masse.

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

I would have ran in after my kids as well with the inept cops in Uvalde. However, doing so in most situations would more likely get your kids killed. She is lucky to have not been snagged by the shooter.

This said--they should deport her-------illegals, their offspring, especially those with any criminal records should be deported.

if fun to watch right-wing ammosexuals pretend to not worship authoritarianism.....as long as the boot is on the necks of the people they don't like...

View attachment 653924
Poor Biff doesn't know history---tryannical governments first disarm the populations that they mean to target for abuse. Maybe you need to stop sucking off tyranical governments pushing their agenda to disarm, because we all know you only care about taking money from others that doesn't belong to you. Hillarious, that you side with a government and cops that you hate, as long as you think it helps your agenda to make taxpayers better victims for you as well.

I have much Love & Respect for Angeli Gomez. Defund every officer on the scene. They failed to defy orders & do the right thing.

Those children suffered to death for 80 minutes under a terrorist who was shielded by police. That's 10 times longer than police kneeled on the neck of George Floyd.

Security guards & police are almost useless for stopping terrorist murders, because they are afraid to run to danger & defy orders. Armed Teachers trapped by terrorist have the best motivation to save their own lives & clear view of the situation.
Hire thoroughly vetted combat Veterans to do security at schools and this kind of shit will stop after a couple of these pieces of garbage get their brainpans aerated.

Forum List

Back