Texas Mom Has Been Warned By Police To Stop Telling Her Story About Uvalde

Post the investigation results of the killing. I don't recall the name at all.

Well there you go. That pretty much proves out my point. His name was chanted along side of Breonna Taylor's, I guess you just weren't paying attention.

Well there you go. That pretty much proves out my point. His name was chanted along side of Breonna Taylor's, I guess you just weren't paying attention.
"I would always get upset when someone in cuffs is killed by police."

Okay, (name)

"Who's that?"

Okay, (name)

"Never heard of 'em"

When cops kill UNARMED men and women, the right is every bit as outraged as anyone else
But THAT is EXTREMELY RARE. Whe the left goes crazy over a cop killing an "unarmed" person, they ignore the fact that the person was either FIGHTING THE COP FOR HIS GUN... CARRYING SOMETHING NOT A GUN... OR THE PERSON WAS ON SERIOUS DRUGS AND DIED AS A RESULT OF STRUGGLING WITH THE COP

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

You're a fucking dick 24/7/365.

I regret checking your low quality troll posts

The facts are the woman saved her children while the uninterested cops were trying to put some “for your own good” bullshit restrictions on her
That’s fact, liberals don’t like the feelings those facts produce.

Then you lack attention skills.

When cops kill UNARMED men and women, the right is every bit as outraged as anyone else. Yet, you fail to detail the circumstances of those killings. Cops have a right and a duty to ensure that they don't end up killing themselves, which means when a citizen interacts with a cop, they have a duty and obligation to not act in a manner that is threatening to the cop.

We all have social skills that we must abide by.

SOME cops have a superiority complex, but the OVERWHELMING majority of them are just trying to give back to their community and make it home alive, every single day.

So, until such time as you put on a badge and deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis, perhaps you should endeavor to learn the truth.

Those cops in Texas, who were cowards are NOT the norm in Law Enforcement.
The overwhelming majority of FBI agents are just trying to do their jobs and give to the community too right??

But it doesn't stop you right wingers from claiming the entire FBI is corrupt and responsible for staging mass shootings...so spare me

Freddie Gray
George Floyd
Tidera Harris
Michael Breinholt
Edward Bronstein
"
"
"
Just to say a few + many many more.
About one per year over last 5-10 years. All self induced fatalities
Absolute apples to tire irons to put this in same breath as 19 children dead thru no fault of their own

"Angeli Gomez, the Texas mother of two young Robb Elementary School students who was handcuffed by law enforcement at the scene of last month’s school shooting said that she has since received a phone call from law enforcement, warning her to stop telling her story of how she scuffled with police who had set up a perimeter around the school but refused to enter the building and attempt to stop the shooter. Gomez was captured on video bringing her children out of the building herself. She also said she saw no police officers inside the building.

Gomez also said that since she began telling her story to the press, she received a call from “law enforcement” warning her that because she is on probation for a charge she says is close to a decade old, she could face legal trouble and be charged with “obstruction of justice” if she continues to speak to the media."

So who are you going to believe? This woman?? ...who is a convicted criminal, probably a MS-13 gang member or a member of a drug cartel -- Or are you going to believe the Uvalde police?? Until I hear that the guy who showed up on an active shooter scene without a radio, a guy who has lied over and over again about the police response, a guy who is now actively refusing to cooperate and answer questions, until I hear that guy has resigned...I am more inclined to take the word of the mother whom cops who put more effort into stopping her from saving her children than they did into saving her children....

The Police Failed and want Society to forget their failure, so I will pay for this woman lawyer if they arrest her and help her blacken the eye of LEO even further…

The Police Failed and want Society to forget their failure, so I will pay for this woman lawyer if they arrest her and help her blacken the eye of LEO even further…
So are you saying that sometimes, what the police tell you isn't true??

Because right wingers tend to believe everything police say, especially when they are trying to justify the death of unarmed people

So are you saying that sometimes, what the police tell you isn't true??

Because right wingers tend to believe everything police say, especially when they are trying to justify the death of unarmed people
Did I say they tell the truth always?

Feel free to look up my comments on Floyd and if it was possible on Rice and you will learn I do not believe a damn word the Police say because I have worked with them in the past here in Houston, so no they do not tell the truth and will twist the truth to cover their sorry ass!

Got it!

wow…not surprised the Beto donor chief of police is treating people like this

Forum List

Back