Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick on ambush of officers: Biden and Dems are 'aiding, abetting' an anti-police murders

Well it certainly wasn't Chauvin, wouldn't you agree? Chauvin wasn't in any life or death struggle. Give me a name.
Chauvin has no excuse. I agree.

Sorry, but I don't think people should be immune to the consequences of their actions just for being cops.
Do you think people should be immune from the consequences of their actions when they struggle with police who are making a lawful arrest (which presents an opportunity for the suspect to become armed with police officer's weapons---i.e. A LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION FOR POLICE)?

Number of police officers planning to vote for Biden in the next election

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“These people are just plain-out idiotic,” Patrick told “America’s Newsroom.”

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”
Stupid. This wasn't any sort of "anti police" action. It was a crazy person with a gun. Think how much better off we would be if crazy people couldn't get guns so easily.
I have no idea if it was "anti police" or not. It could have been, sure, but nothing in the article or OP leads me to believe it and I otherwise haven't been too familiar with the story.

The larger point is that if someone wants to kill a cop, they're going to kill a cop. Being armed didn't help these two individuals whatsoever.
Blm wants all cops dead, shit they even off the black ones

Utter nonsense.

BLM is a diffuse, leaderless movement. So let's start with the fact that BLM doesn't "want" anything.
Dude blm has a list of what they want

You need pills

Show me the list that "BLM" came up with.

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

You may now resume wanking your pud

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”
Stupid. This wasn't any sort of "anti police" action. It was a crazy person with a gun. Think how much better off we would be if crazy people couldn't get guns so easily.
I have no idea if it was "anti police" or not. It could have been, sure, but nothing in the article or OP leads me to believe it and I otherwise haven't been too familiar with the story.

The larger point is that if someone wants to kill a cop, they're going to kill a cop. Being armed didn't help these two individuals whatsoever.

Utter nonsense.

BLM is a diffuse, leaderless movement. So let's start with the fact that BLM doesn't "want" anything.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Here is some:
https://www.npr.org/local/305/2020/...-d-c-is-calling-for-and-where-the-city-stands
More:
https://web.archive.org/web/20161020030943/https://policy.m4bl.org/end-war-on-black-people/
https://web.archive.org/web/20161002120626/https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/
https://web.archive.org/web/20170316002727/https://policy.m4bl.org/invest-divest/

https://web.archive.org/web/20170316115611/https://policy.m4bl.org/economic-justice/
https://web.archive.org/web/20170316115102/https://policy.m4bl.org/community-control/
https://web.archive.org/web/20170316115703/https://policy.m4bl.org/political-power/

Wikipedia sums it all up here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_Black_Lives#Demands
Demands[edit]
End the war on black people - seeks to resolve:

1. "the criminalization and dehumanization of Black youth across all areas of society";
  2. capital punishment;
  3. money bail and court surcharges in court proceedings;
  4. "use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services";
  5. "the war on Black immigrants including the repeal of the 1996 crime and immigration bills";
  6. "the war on Black trans, queer and gender nonconforming people";
  7. "the mass surveillance of Black communities";
  8. "the militarization of law enforcement";
  9. "the privatization of police, prisons, jails, probation, parole, food, phone and all other criminal justice related services"; and
  10. "public jails, detention centers, youth facilities and prisons" in their present conditions.[15]
Reparations for the:

1. "systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people";
  2. "continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people";
  3. "wealth extracted from" the black communities "through environmental racism, slavery, food apartheid, housing discrimination and racialized capitalism in the form of corporate and government reparations";
  4. "cultural and educational exploitation, erasure, and extraction" in the form of, among other things, "public school curriculums that critically examine the political, economic, and social impacts of colonialism and slavery"; and
  5. the demand the state and federal levels require "the United States to acknowledge the lasting impacts of slavery, establish and execute a plan to address those impacts".[16]
Invest-Divest:

1. Reallocation of federal, state, and local government funds from "policing and incarceration to long-term strategies for education, restorative justice services, and employment programs."
  2. The decriminalization, immediate release, record expungement, and reparations for the disparaging effects of both the "war on drugs" and "the criminalization of prostitution" on black communities.
  3. "Real, meaningful, and equitable universal healthcare"
  4. A constitutionally protected right to a "fully-funded education"
  5. Divestment from the "use of fossil fuels and investment in community-based sustainable energy solutions."
  6. Cuts to military expenditures and a reallocation of those funds to "infrastructure and community well-being"[17]
Economic Justice:

1. Redistribution of wealth through a "progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state, and federal levels."
  2. Employment programs that specifically target the "most marginalized Black people" in order to promote economic equality.
  3. "A right to restored land, clean air, clean water and housing and an end to the exploitative privatization of natural resources."
  4. Right for workers to organize in both the public and private sector.
  5. Restoration of the Glass-Steagall Act.
  6. "An end to the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and a renegotiation of all trade agreements" with an increased focus on the interests of workers and communities.
  7. Increased support for "the development of cooperative or social economy networks."
  8. "Financial support of Black alternative institutions."
  9. Increased protection for workers in poorly regulated industries.[18]
Community Control:

1. Implementation of "democratic community control of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies."
  2. "End to the privatization of education."
  3. Communal participation in "budgeting at the local state and federal level."[19]
Political Power:

1. "End to the criminalization of Black political activity."
  2. Termination of super PACs and the implementation of "public financing of elections."
  3. Establishment of "full-access guarantees, and protections of the right to vote for all people."
  4. "Full-access to technology" through the implementation of "net-neutrality and universal access to internet."
  5. "Protection and increased funding for Black institutions."[20]

Yet Republicans are in charge!
THIS happened on Dan Patrick's Watch!
Dan Patrick and the GOP were in charge!
Patrick is a weak little wimp who is trying to shift the blame for his total failure!
Patrick and Abbott are to blame!
Patrick and Abbott are in charge!
chihua.gif

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

You beat me

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

You beat me
Actually you posted better info so you beat me

Patrick is a weak little wimp who is trying to shift the blame for his total failure!
View attachment 363306

1594750529065.png

Your little dog has no answers.
Patrick and Abbott are STILL irresponsible and impotent leaders!

View attachment 363306

View attachment 363339

Your little dog has no answers.
Patrick and Abbott are STILL irresponsible and impotent leaders!
You're a buffoon.

Yet theis Lt. gov. Has absolutely no evidence to prove his allegations.
The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

So I'd say we're better off without those particular people.
Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy
Agree. Cops going into warzones unarmed would be dumb.

Good thing that's not happening.

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.
It is happening

Tune in your brain
Is that where you get your information? Voices in your brain?

I'll get my information from the actual people doing the work.
That's where most tRumplings get their information.
Now that was a pearl of wisdum
Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
Lol you can give the nurse her phone back now
Unlike you unemployed tRumplings I don't need to borrow a phone to post.

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

How about from a real news organization.

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

Your link says nothing about wanting cops dead. Want to try again or admit you made that up?

The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.
It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
I'm unemployed, and I post from my own private home on my own computer. How is it in Beijing?

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
LOL Do you have many Apples in your orchards like I do

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

Take your pick doofus

Black Lives Matter: In Australia, demonstrators demand ...
In Australia, protesters demand justice over minority deaths in custody
Jun 6, 2020Protesters have gathered in major cities across Australia demanding justice over minority deaths in police custody in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda - NBC News
Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda
In the plan, titled "A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom and Justice," dozens of established activist and advocacy groups joined forces to offer six core demands ...

Black Lives Matter Issues 5 Demands - Redoubt News
Black Lives Matter Issues 5 Demands. by Shari Dovale. We have watched the riots being instigated by the Black Lives Matter and Antifa thugs throughout the country. Knowing they are all about the destruction of the Republic, via the removal of all law enforcement, we still waited to see them actually voice this stance.

Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And ...
Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And Where The City Stands
Jun 9, 2020Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And Where The City Stands Ahead of Saturday's massive protests, the local chapter laid out its demands for change and action.
Black Lives Matter releases list of demands for Oklahoma ...
Black Lives Matter releases list of demands for Oklahoma City leaders
black lives matter listed a list of demands. they call it a lack of leadership. they listed several cases over the years, including african-americans who have died in police custody. they are demanding the release of the arrest records. they want justice for the family of the man who was shot and killed last christmas eve and they want for ...

Black Lives Matter demand list wants release all ...
Black Lives Matter demand list wants release all prostitutes from jail – Pacific Pundit
Black Lives Matter terrorists are a Marxist organization, as anyone with a brain can figure out. They also have a demand list, which includes such things as no bail for people jail (aka released for free), the release of all prostitutes who are in jail, trillions in reparation and of course, defunding the police.
Black Lives Matter Releases List of Demands in Policy ...
Black Lives Matter Releases First List of Demands
Black Lives Matter Releases List of Demands for the First Time People rally during a protest against police brutality at City Hall Park in New York City on Aug. 1, 2016. Drew Angerer—Getty Images
Demands - BLM - Canada - Black Lives Matter
Demands – BLM – Canada
A town hall organized in conjunction with groups from marginalized communities, including but not limited to Black Lives Matter - Toronto, Blackness Yes and Black Queer Youth, in six months, where Pride Toronto will present an update and action plan on BLM-TO's demands
Black Lives Matter Chapter Co-Founder Demands White People ...
Black Lives Matter Chapter Co-Founder Demands White People Give Up Their Homes
A Black Lives Matter chapter co-founder wrote a controversial list of demands to white people, involving the surrendering of property to black people. The Louisville, KY, co-founder and organizer for Black Lives Matter, Charlotte Helm, drafted a list of requests for white people for things she believed should change.
Black Lives Matter Leader Pens List Of 10 Demands For ...
Black Lives Matter Leader Pens List Of 10 Demands For White People. They’re Insane.
A Black Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white by adhering to a 10-point list of demands, which includes small gestures like giving up your home and leaving your property to a minority family when you die. Seems reasonable. Chanelle Helm, the co-founder of […]

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
I'm unemployed, and I post from my own private home on my own computer. How is it in Beijing?
Wouldn't know. Never been there.

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
LOL Do you have many Apples in your orchards like I do
Do they let you put your refrigerator box in an orchard?

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

You need pills

I dare ya.
Dare accepted retard

Take your pick doofus

Black Lives Matter: In Australia, demonstrators demand ...
In Australia, protesters demand justice over minority deaths in custody
Jun 6, 2020Protesters have gathered in major cities across Australia demanding justice over minority deaths in police custody in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda - NBC News
Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda
In the plan, titled "A Vision for Black Lives: Policy Demands for Black Power, Freedom and Justice," dozens of established activist and advocacy groups joined forces to offer six core demands ...

Black Lives Matter Issues 5 Demands. by Shari Dovale. We have watched the riots being instigated by the Black Lives Matter and Antifa thugs throughout the country. Knowing they are all about the destruction of the Republic, via the removal of all law enforcement, we still waited to see them actually voice this stance.

Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And ...
Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And Where The City Stands
Jun 9, 2020Here's What Black Lives Matter D.C. Is Calling For, And Where The City Stands Ahead of Saturday's massive protests, the local chapter laid out its demands for change and action.
Black Lives Matter releases list of demands for Oklahoma ...
Black Lives Matter releases list of demands for Oklahoma City leaders
black lives matter listed a list of demands. they call it a lack of leadership. they listed several cases over the years, including african-americans who have died in police custody. they are demanding the release of the arrest records. they want justice for the family of the man who was shot and killed last christmas eve and they want for ...

Black Lives Matter demand list wants release all ...
Black Lives Matter demand list wants release all prostitutes from jail – Pacific Pundit
Black Lives Matter terrorists are a Marxist organization, as anyone with a brain can figure out. They also have a demand list, which includes such things as no bail for people jail (aka released for free), the release of all prostitutes who are in jail, trillions in reparation and of course, defunding the police.
Black Lives Matter Releases List of Demands in Policy ...
Black Lives Matter Releases First List of Demands
Black Lives Matter Releases List of Demands for the First Time People rally during a protest against police brutality at City Hall Park in New York City on Aug. 1, 2016. Drew Angerer—Getty Images
Demands - BLM - Canada - Black Lives Matter
Demands – BLM – Canada
A town hall organized in conjunction with groups from marginalized communities, including but not limited to Black Lives Matter - Toronto, Blackness Yes and Black Queer Youth, in six months, where Pride Toronto will present an update and action plan on BLM-TO's demands
Black Lives Matter Chapter Co-Founder Demands White People ...
Black Lives Matter Chapter Co-Founder Demands White People Give Up Their Homes
A Black Lives Matter chapter co-founder wrote a controversial list of demands to white people, involving the surrendering of property to black people. The Louisville, KY, co-founder and organizer for Black Lives Matter, Charlotte Helm, drafted a list of requests for white people for things she believed should change.
Black Lives Matter Leader Pens List Of 10 Demands For ...
Black Lives Matter Leader Pens List Of 10 Demands For White People. They’re Insane.
A Black Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white by adhering to a 10-point list of demands, which includes small gestures like giving up your home and leaving your property to a minority family when you die. Seems reasonable. Chanelle Helm, the co-founder of […]
The NPR link is perfectly acceptable, thank you. Should have led with that instead of some never to be heard from again conservative infotainment site.

But these are various local organizations working separately, not a t monolithic front like you tRumplings seem to think they are.

Forum List

Back