Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick on ambush of officers: Biden and Dems are 'aiding, abetting' an anti-police murders

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.
Or.......

The guys who are required to get into a life-or-death struggle with a fucking asshole may find themselves facing murder charges and decide it is not worth it....
YOU THINK????!!!

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON!?!?!?

Which cop is facing murder charges for life or death struggles?

Floyd wasn't a threat to Chauvin's life when he knelt on him until he died.

Which cop is facing murder charges for life or death struggles?
Oh

My

God

:aargh::backpedal::banghead:

This is why I discussion is so difficult. So many have so little information.
Well it certainly wasn't Chauvin, wouldn't you agree? Chauvin wasn't in any life or death struggle. Give me a name.

Sorry, but I don't think people should be immune to the consequences of their actions just for being cops.

Yet theis Lt. gov. Has absolutely no evidence to prove his allegations.
The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

So I'd say we're better off without those particular people.
Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy
Agree. Cops going into warzones unarmed would be dumb.

Good thing that's not happening.

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.
It is happening

Tune in your brain
Is that where you get your information? Voices in your brain?

I'll get my information from the actual people doing the work.
Lol seems the real schizzoid cant read the link where the info came from

The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Lol seems the real schizzoid cant read the link where the info came from

And what does the attack on these two police officers have to do with anything you’re talking about?

Seems you’re just using their deaths as a political weapon.

Number of police officers planning to vote for Biden in the next election

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“These people are just plain-out idiotic,” Patrick told “America’s Newsroom.”

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”
Stupid. This wasn't any sort of "anti police" action. It was a crazy person with a gun. Think how much better off we would be if crazy people couldn't get guns so easily.

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

That's where most tRumplings get their information.

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”
Stupid. This wasn't any sort of "anti police" action. It was a crazy person with a gun. Think how much better off we would be if crazy people couldn't get guns so easily.
Mine is loaded

You wanna check

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Now that was a pearl of wisdum

ZERO

I have no idea if it was "anti police" or not. It could have been, sure, but nothing in the article or OP leads me to believe it and I otherwise haven't been too familiar with the story.

The larger point is that if someone wants to kill a cop, they're going to kill a cop. Being armed didn't help these two individuals whatsoever.

ZERO

I have no idea if it was "anti police" or not. It could have been, sure, but nothing in the article or OP leads me to believe it and I otherwise haven't been too familiar with the story.

The larger point is that if someone wants to kill a cop, they're going to kill a cop. Being armed didn't help these two individuals whatsoever.
Blm wants all cops dead, shit they even off the black ones

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

BLM is a diffuse, leaderless movement. So let's start with the fact that BLM doesn't "want" anything.

ZERO

Mine is loaded

You wanna check
Oh look. Threats and attempted intimidation from a dumbass tRumpling.

Go suck on that barrel some more, Nancy. I'm not impressed.

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.

Yet this Lt. gov. has absolutely no evidence to prove his allegations.

Because it was nothing more then tossing yummy treats to his voters. Democrats as they are now are surely whiny nasty little brats, but no Democrats in political posts has condoned or encouraged the shooting of police. One can make the arguments that they have by their silence, but then you would have to say the same for Republicans because all they do is sit there pointing fingers doing zip about it. Do t fall for this shit. It's how they keep you ignorant.

Play on kiddy

Goodness you chinese can spin some lies.

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

BLM is a diffuse, leaderless movement. So let's start with the fact that BLM doesn't "want" anything.
Dude blm has a list of what they want

You need pills

Yet Republicans are in charge!
THIS happened on Dan Patrick's Watch!
Dan Patrick and the GOP were in charge!
Patrick is a weak little wimp who is trying to shift the blame for his total failure!
Patrick and Abbott are to blame!
Patrick and Abbott are in charge!

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain

Indeed.

Learn it.
Live it.
Love it.
Lol you can give the nurse her phone back now

ZERO

Utter nonsense.

Dude blm has a list of what they want

You need pills

Show me the list that "BLM" came up with.

I dare ya.

Forum List

Back