Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick on ambush of officers: Biden and Dems are 'aiding, abetting' an anti-police murders

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

Number of police officers planning to vote for Biden in the next election

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“These people are just plain-out idiotic,” Patrick told “America’s Newsroom.”

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”

• Banned
Yet theis Lt. gov. Has absolutely no evidence to prove his allegations.
The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
Fucking slackers. In the military you did your job no matter what, not like these pussys who got their feelings hurt.
Do you miss peeling potatoes
All that stopped during Reagan my dear do try to figure out what the hell you are speaking about.

This guy is the same dipshit who said that grandparents needed to go out and get jobs during the lockdown because we needed to save the economy for our offspring. Yet he whines because cops gets killed..Shit happens deal with it and stop whining..The guy who killed the two cops killed himself evidently he knew exactly what he was doing.

ZERO

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blasted the Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters on Monday, claiming they are "aiding and abetting" criminals who are attacking the police.

“If they send social workers out there, they’re going to get social workers killed,” Patrick said, referring to plans from some on the left to deploy social workers to some disturbances rather than armed officers.

“As the chief of police in Seattle said this morning: when you cut back the funding of police out there, it puts other officers in harm's way. What kind of support do the Democrats want to give to law enforcement in this country? It’s none.”

I just know they were there when the officers committed suicide.

The 30 percent of retired police and the 50 percent of police calling in sick say different
It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

So I'd say we're better off without those particular people.

It says that some police don't want the job anymore if it means being actually subjected to scrutiny for their actions on duty.

I agree also. Seems that the criminality was not apart from many in the service of their community.

Yet this Lt. gov. has absolutely no evidence to prove his allegations.
Democrats hating cops isnt something that requires any further evidence at this point. You all have been very vocal about it. As a republican, i would personally like to thank you guys for that. I cant see many moderates voting for a democrat in November.

Fucking slackers. In the military you did your job no matter what, not like these pussys who got their feelings hurt.
Do you miss peeling potatoes
All that stopped during Reagan my dear do try to figure out what the hell you are speaking about.

Nope because the terrorist group blm was created by obama

Now take your meds Mr. Simpson

Hey, i have an idea. You guys should tell everyone that youre going to defund those lazy police. I bet that will be super popular with voters. :laugh:

ZERO

I just know they were there when the officers committed suicide.
Would george floyd still be alive if he didnt pass a phony 20 because he gave all his real money to his pal the meth dealer

Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy

Stupid, any cop told to go into a warzone unarmed and who does is a moron. So they are sick, the mayor could fire them all so why are they not fired

Play on kiddy
Agree. Cops going into warzones unarmed would be dumb.

Good thing that's not happening.

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.

Play on kiddy

They're calling in sick because they're afraid they might actually be held responsible for their actions. Some cops hate that. The good ones don't have a problem with it.
It is happening

Tune in your brain

Or.......

The guys who are required to get into a life-or-death struggle with a fucking asshole may find themselves facing murder charges and decide it is not worth it....
YOU THINK????!!!

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT MIGHT BE THE REASON!?!?!?

Play on kiddy

It is happening

Tune in your brain
Is that where you get your information? Voices in your brain?

I'll get my information from the actual people doing the work.

Forum List

Back