Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick: There is a 'culture of death' in the Biden administration...TX Gov Abbott blames Biden after 46 found dead inside lorry

You're insane. Or just a liar.

Maybe, but I'd rather be insane or a liar than uninformed.

The wall was a constant source of controversy, prompting fierce criticism from environmentalists and Democrats. Its construction and funding was also the target of a number of lawsuits.

Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.

The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

Maybe, but I'd rather be insane or a liar than uninformed.

The wall was a constant source of controversy, prompting fierce criticism from environmentalists and Democrats. Its construction and funding was also the target of a number of lawsuits.

Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.

The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

So, not new wall.

How much has fallen down already?

Democrats/actual Christians: "these migrants at the border must be sheltered and fed."

Republicans/fake Christians: "fuck 'em. Nobody told them to come."

There are countless examples of this RW attitude on this site, for anyone wanting to search.

Yeah, those actual Christians that love killing babies. I'm sure the road to heaven is paved for you already.

So, not new wall.

How much has fallen down already?

Comprehension problems? Yes, new wall. The barriers that were replaced an 80 year old grandmother could get through.

vehicle barriers.jpeg

Are guns not involved in making gangster crimes easier? Would Machine Gun Kelly still have that gun in your today gun world?

If you know, then you would not have presented political opinion as a factor.

We have one that dominates the market. That is an outcome of capitalism.

What you fail to understand is that disarming the public won't stop one bad guy from getting a gun. All you'd end up with is a society where only the police and criminals are armed. But hey, if you can tell me a way to stop criminals from getting guns, then let's extrapolate your idea to drugs first and see how that works out.

Do laws against drugs work? To some degree. But look at what open borders brought us, the most OD deaths on record last year.

Well those christians sure love the dead children.

We did? Did your leaders use those dead children to push their political agenda before the bodies even got cold or did the Republicans? I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to find Dementia's address to the country after the shooting.

What you fail to understand is that disarming the public won't stop one bad guy from getting a gun. All you'd end up with is a society where only the police and criminals are armed. But hey, if you can tell me a way to stop criminals from getting guns, then let's extrapolate your idea to drugs first and see how that works out.

Do laws against drugs work? To some degree. But look at what open borders brought us, the most OD deaths on record last year.
Okay, tell me about England and gun related violence per capita to America.

We did? Did your leaders use those dead children to push their political agenda before the bodies even got cold or did the Republicans? I'm sure it wouldn't take me long to find Dementia's address to the country after the shooting.
Yours used it to push a false police narrative and farce story.

Heard your side use the dead children to push arming teachers, but didn't hear about arming black cashiers after a racist committed mass murder in Buffalo.

Okay, tell me about England and gun related violence per capita to America.

England is mostly white for one. The problem in our country are people of color. Over 50% of our murders are committed by 7% of our population which are black males. Take minorities out of our mix and our murder rate would be much, much closer to that of the UK.

Yours used it to push a false police narrative and farce story.

Heard your side use the dead children to push arming teachers, but hear about arming black cashiers after a racist committed mass murder in Buffalo.

Republicans support teachers and cashiers arming themselves. It's not a political agenda. Using dead children to make a speech about taking guns away from most Americans is a political agenda that they've owned for decades. Arming teachers may save the lives of children and be a deterrent to the next potential shooter. Taking guns away from law abiding Americans won't stop one school shooting.

England is mostly white for one. The problem in our country are people of color. Over 50% of our murders are committed by 7% of our population which are black males. Take minorities out of our mix and our murder rate would be much, much closer to that of the UK.
Not true.

Try again.

Republicans support teachers and cashiers arming themselves. It's not a political agenda. Using dead children to make a speech about taking guns away from most Americans is a political agenda that they've owned for decades. Arming teachers may save the lives of children and be a deterrent to the next potential shooter. Taking guns away from law abiding Americans won't stop one school shooting.
The Uvalde shooter was a law abiding citizen until he wasn't.

The Buffalo shooter the same.

The right uses more violence caused by guns to increase access to more guns....then rinse and repeat.

Forum List

Back