Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

It's not a "policy", it's a lack of policy. This administration has not real policies to speak of.

Biden appoints a "border czar" and she doesn't even go to the border. Biden creates a rush of illegals across the border, but he himself never goes there to talk with border agents, Governors, or local officials.

Give me a break here. You couldn't possibly be so stupid to believe all this wasn't the result of a lack of real policies on the part of Democrats?
You seem to know a lot about the border.....when have YOU gone there?

There is no open border policy, you guys either need to learn what that actually means or stop lying.

It’s easy to lay blame on a president, because then you can ignore the real issues driving migration around the world, not just here. But those issues are much harder to fix and require Congress to actually get off their butts and do something beyond partisan finger pointing.

Oh yes, it’s tbe Republican way to dump people, like trash, onto the streets in 18 degree weather. They clearly are not concerned with humanitarian disasters or for that matter humanitarian anything.

True, too much of a hurry, meant to post this one:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Oh?

You spout off about Christians being mean, then give a disagree when I point out that the illegals are being sent to sanctuary cities.

Cities that have, with great fanfare, declared their undying love and support for the illegal population.

Or were they lying?

Is that what you are claiming? That they are just a bunch of hypocrite assholes?

Ok, you probably have a point there.

Bullshit. To you, tbey aren’t people. Not even the kids. You care far more about a fertilized egg than you do these people.

The wall was a useless expenditure already falling apart. We proposed increasing the size border patrol, adding more judges to speed up the backlog, and using more high tech options. You Trumpists rejected that. All you wanted was a wall and to take their children.

Something he said before he was elected. What has he said since?

Nope, this one is on you and only you. Don’t blame others for your barbaric and unChristian behavior. YOU chose to do this for politics. At man up and own it (not that you cause you Trumpsters never do).

Sorry, I really don't give a crap. It's your problem, it's your President's problem, and it's your party's problem.

Not mine. They can freeze their asses off for all I care. And don't try to pull that stupid Alinsky rule #4 "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules" crap with me. My faith has nothing to do with the fact that I will not stand to see this country overrun by invaders.

And if it's such a problem little Ms "Holier than thou", you should take about 20 of them into your own home.

Enough with your fake Christianity.

They were just literally dumped like human garbage in front of the vice president’s house. That’s un-Christian un-Texan, un-American, and something that should not be allowed,” Domingo Garcia, national president of the League of United Latin American Citizens, told reporters Thursday afternoon outside Harris’ residence.

Matthew 11:28-30
“Give me your tired, your poor; your huddled masses yearning to breathe free; the wretched refuse of your teeming shore; send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Kamala claims to be of faith.... she should welcome them with open arms

There is no open border policy, you guys either need to learn what that actually means or stop lying.
The border is in fact open, whether Biden has officially stated that the border is open or not.

1671986025245.png

1671986091866.png

So it is either Biden's policy to leave the border open, or he is trying to secure the border and failing miserably, in which case his policy is to fail miserably.

I don't lie.

It’s easy to lay blame on a president, because then you can ignore the real issues driving migration around the world, not just here. But those issues are much harder to fix and require Congress to actually get off their butts and do something beyond partisan finger pointing.
All those real issues driving illegal immigration were in place when Trump was president and Congress did not do something beyond finger pointing anything about them when Trump was president. The difference is that Trump attempted to stop the flow and failed far less than Biden is failing. He negotiated the Remain in Mexico policy, he used Title 42 to protect us from unvaccinated and unmasked illegals, and he incarcerated people who broke the law.

So, yes. The president makes a difference. He's the president.

Oh yes, it’s tbe Republican way to dump people, like trash, onto the streets in 18 degree weather. They clearly are not concerned with humanitarian disasters or for that matter humanitarian anything.
They could have stayed in their warm homes far south of this big freeze we are experencing. U.S. homeless shelters are overflowing, and you want to dump people from a warm climate onto them, pushing American homeless out into the snow?
True, too much of a hurry, meant to post this one:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
How many illegals have you allowed to come to your home for a rest? How many did Obama allow into his home when they landed on Martha's Vineyard? How many has Biden housed in the White House this Christmas day?

What a wonderful way to demonstrate compassion that would be, to allow them into your warm and food-filled homes. Before they go, let them jerk beef for the journey.

Not like they are dangerous criminals or anything.

If you want to follow the teachings of Mathew, you should do what he did. Your yoke is easy and your burden is light, correct?
Oh, yes.

Were your faith more than a jive ass act for the neighbors, you would understand.

As shocking as this may be to hear, these refugees are your god's children too.

I doubt he/she looks kindly on Hot Wheels and the Green M&M using them for political theater.
Being a child of God doesn't make one's illegal status any different. Jesus would weep over the incompetent immigration policies and position of the current administration.

Being a child of God doesn't make one's illegal status any different. Jesus would weep over the incompetent immigration policies and position of the current administration.

Indeed, policies that are leading to at least one migrant death per day, and untold numbers of children being raped and abused.

All for politics.

You spout off about Christians being mean, then give a disagree when I point out that the illegals are being sent to sanctuary cities.
Dumped in the street in 18 degree weather.

Cities that have, with great fanfare, declared their undying love and support for the illegal population.

Cities that have welcomed them, provided support and shelter, including honest to God Christian churches. That must disappoint you.

Or were they lying?

See above.
Is that what you are claiming? That they are just a bunch of hypocrite assholes?
No. That is you claiming it.

Ok, you probably have a point there.

Two possible scenarios here.

1. Work with various city agencies and aid groups to move people, so they have have time to gather resources, help and shelter and meet the buses.

2. Dump them on the street late at night in 18 degree weather during one of the worst winter storm systems.

They chose number 2. Why?

Dumped in the street in 18 degree weather.

Cities that have welcomed them, provided support and shelter, including honest to God Christian churches. That must disappoint you.

See above.

No. That is you claiming it.

Two possible scenarios here.

1. Work with various city agencies and aid groups to move people, so they have have time to gather resources, help and shelter and meet the buses.

2. Dump them on the street late at night in 18 degree weather during one of the worst winter storm systems.

They chose number 2. Why?

My guess in the NGO's that were supposed to meet them failed to show up.

You whine incessantly but ignore the migrants who die on the border every day.

Open your home up and take care of them. Practice what you preach.

I have no problem with churches working with them. Down in Carson the biggest catholic church has been housing the illegals for a long time.

What I DO have a problem with is whiney assholes demanding the border states be forced to deal with the invasion.

If YOU think there is no open border then YOU are an idiot.

Sorry, I really don't give a crap. It's your problem, it's your President's problem, and it's your party's problem.

Of course, I wouldn’t expect a Republican to say anything different since when they were in control and it was THEIR problem they were busy forcibly removing children from their parents, deporting the parents, and leaving tbe next administration to clean up the mess and try to reunite families.

Not mine. They can freeze their asses off for all I care. And don't try to pull that stupid Alinsky rule #4 "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules" crap with me. My faith has nothing to do with the fact that I will not stand to see this country overrun by invaders.

Your faith is shallow if you regard migrants fleeing bad situations as “the enemy“ and get a thrill watching them freeze their asses off.

And if it's such a problem little Ms "Holier than thou", you should take about 20 of them into your own home.

Typical fake Christian Republican response.

Of course, I wouldn’t expect a Republican to say anything different since when they were in control and it was THEIR problem they were busy forcibly removing children from their parents, deporting the parents, and leaving tbe next administration to clean up the mess and try to reunite families.

Your faith is shallow if you regard migrants fleeing bad situations as “the enemy“ and get a thrill watching them freeze their asses off.

Tell us why countries in South America can't take them in?

No, you are merely hoist on your own petard. You are happy to have illegals swarm in so long as it is SOMEONE ELSES PROBLEM.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite.

He also sent "Christmas presents" to the Democratic-controlled cities of Chicago and Philadelphia.

"Three buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. late Saturday evening, including one which dropped its passengers near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris.

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) is the official residence of the Vice President of the United States and the Christmas Eve drop-off is the latest of several instances in which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has bussed migrants to Washington, D.C.

The migrants were then helped by the Migrant Solidarity Mutual Aid Network and taken to a local church, according to 7News reporter Christian Flores."

Washington, DC: Bus of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris's home

More migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve in frigid temps

d6f3ccec-6fc9-4021-954e-8d2dea72fd8e-SAMIGRANTS_frame_67638.jpeg

All that fool is doing is giving them a free ride deeper into the nation. I do like some of his policy's like protecting his border but now he needs to fight the lawsuit they put on him.

I don't want them to reunite with their families. I want them and their families to go back to their countries and enter my country legally, they way they're supposed to.

Apparently you have as little regard for my country's laws, as they do. That makes you just as much a criminal as they are.

Forum List

Back