Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

Enough with your fake Christianity.

They were just literally dumped like human garbage in front of the vice president’s house. That’s un-Christian un-Texan, un-American, and something that should not be allowed,” Domingo Garcia, national president of the League of United Latin American Citizens, told reporters Thursday afternoon outside Harris’ residence.

Matthew 11:28-30
“Give me your tired, your poor; your huddled masses yearning to breathe free; the wretched refuse of your teeming shore; send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

Never learn do ya redskins .....ya should of closed your borders 400 years ago

Ha!

I’ve been informed that TVA’s unilateral rolling blackouts will continue. All non-essential businesses should reduce power usage. I’ve asked the @Titans to postpone their 12pm game in solidarity with our neighbors. TVA needs to invest in infrastructure to withstand extreme temps," Cooper said on Twitter.
---------------------------------

I can bet he has power.
He could made sure they had coats, and boots.

“It really does show the cruelty behind Gov. Abbott and his insistence on continuing to bus people here without care about people arriving late at night on Christmas Eve when the weather is so cold. People are getting off the buses, they don’t have coats, they don’t have clothes for this kind of weather, and they’re freezing," Fischer said.
The fact is that you love trespassers because your husband uses them in his construction business.

They were just literally dumped like human garbage in front of the vice president’s house. That’s un-Christian un-Texan, un-American, and something that should not be allowed,” Domingo Garcia, national president of the League of United Latin American Citizens, told reporters Thursday afternoon outside Harris’ residence.
All of this human tragedy is due entirely to Biden's open border policy. Those huddled masses are no worse off as homeless illegals in DC than as homeless illegals in Texas.

It will be of great benefit for future would be homeless illegals if Biden were to see first hand what a humanitarian disaster his policies have created. He refused to come out of his palace and visit the border, so let the border be visited on his palace.
“Give me your tired, your poor; your huddled masses yearning to breathe free; the wretched refuse of your teeming shore; send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
I'm pretty sure that is from the Statue of Liberty, not the Bible.

Agree with that part, but the answer lies with Congress and it’s inability to enact meaningful bipartisan immigration reform. What we see now is the result of decades of kicking the can down the road.
We had bi-partisan immigration reform in the 80's. It was pretty simple: amnesty in all but name for illegals already in the United States, and strong enforcement of the border to prevent future illegal immigration from getting us into another mess. It was a common sense compromise that did not please the hyper-partisans, and idealogues on either side.

Then the Democrats reneged on the part about securing the border. They got their amnesty and illegals surged across the still unsecured border to claim it.

Fool me once . . .

All of this human tragedy is due entirely to Biden's open border policy. Those huddled masses are no worse off as homeless illegals in DC than as homeless illegals in Texas.

It will be of great benefit for future would be homeless illegals if Biden were to see first hand what a humanitarian disaster his policies have created. He refused to come out of his palace and visit the border, so let the border be visited on his palace.

We had bi-partisan immigration reform in the 80's. It was pretty simple: amnesty in all but name for illegals already in the United States, and strong enforcement of the border to prevent future illegal immigration from getting us into another mess. It was a common sense compromise that did not please the hyper-partisans, and idealogues on either side.

Then the Democrats reneged on the part about securing the border. They got their amnesty and illegals surged across the still unsecured border to claim it.

Fool me once . . .

Then the Democrats reneged on the part about securing the border. They got their amnesty and illegals surged across the still unsecured border to claim it

That's not History.

It's a Rush Limbaugh sermon.

How about just answering the question?
Nobody told me it was a policy. No one needed to.

Biden is allowing the cartels to control the border instead of the U.S. government. So his policy is to allow the cartels to control the border.

Unless, he is actually trying to control the border and just failing miserably. I'm fine with either interpretation because they both call for the same action.

There is no open border policy, you guys either need to learn what that actually means or stop lying.

It’s easy to lay blame on a president, because then you can ignore the real issues driving migration around the world, not just here. But those issues are much harder to fix and require Congress to actually get off their butts and do something beyond partisan finger pointing.

Oh yes, it’s tbe Republican way to dump people, like trash, onto the streets in 18 degree weather. They clearly are not concerned with humanitarian disasters or for that matter humanitarian anything.

True, too much of a hurry, meant to post this one:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Fool me once . . .
Oh?

He also sent "Christmas presents" to the Democratic-controlled cities of Chicago and Philadelphia.

"Three buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. late Saturday evening, including one which dropped its passengers near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris.

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) is the official residence of the Vice President of the United States and the Christmas Eve drop-off is the latest of several instances in which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has bussed migrants to Washington, D.C.

The migrants were then helped by the Migrant Solidarity Mutual Aid Network and taken to a local church, according to 7News reporter Christian Flores."

Washington, DC: Bus of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris's home

More migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve in frigid temps

d6f3ccec-6fc9-4021-954e-8d2dea72fd8e-SAMIGRANTS_frame_67638.jpeg
When is Texas seceding again? They sure are being slow about it.

Fuck the Republicans.

I don’t care who they are, dumping a bus load of people outside in the middle of a major storm system, 18 degrees, in T-shirts is effing unreal. It just goes to show how low some people go in using people to make political points. Oh wait, shouldn’t be surprised, these are the same people who instituted a policy of taking their children and they still haven’t reunited them. Pro family? Pro life? Not.

What the hell do you want us to do with them? They're your people: Your party was responsible for the open borders and mass of humanity streaming across them. It was you people who fought Trump tooth and nail when he wanted to build the southern wall and stop flight from other countries, during the pandemic. It was your President who pretty much said "Ya'll come on in" even before he was elected he was elected. It's your party who wants to make them legal citizens and allow them to vote for Democrats in our elections.

Don't bitch at at the Republicans. They're your problem, not ours. So you get to take care of them in your blue cities, whether you like it or not.

Enough with your fake Christianity.

I believe in Christianity but I am an American first.

Now enough with your fake outrage over a problem your party is responsible for.

What the hell do you want us to do with them? They're your people: Your party was responsible for the open borders and mass of humanity streaming across them. It was you people who fought Trump tooth and nail when he wanted to build the southern wall and stop flight from other countries, during the pandemic.

Bullshit. To you, tbey aren’t people. Not even the kids. You care far more about a fertilized egg than you do these people.

The wall was a useless expenditure already falling apart. We proposed increasing the size border patrol, adding more judges to speed up the backlog, and using more high tech options. You Trumpists rejected that. All you wanted was a wall and to take their children.

It was your President who pretty much said "Ya'll come on in" even before he was elected he was elected. It's your party who wants to make them legal citizens and allow them to vote for Democrats in our elections.
Something he said before he was elected. What has he said since?

Don't bitch at at the Republicans. They're your problem, not ours. So you get to take care of them in your blue cities, whether you like it or not.
Nope, this one is on you and only you. Don’t blame others for your barbaric and unChristian behavior. YOU chose to do this for politics. At man up and own it (not that you cause you Trumpsters never do).

What policy is that?

It's not a "policy", it's a lack of policy. This administration has not real policies to speak of.

Biden appoints a "border czar" and she doesn't even go to the border. Biden creates a rush of illegals across the border, but he himself never goes there to talk with border agents, Governors, or local officials.

Give me a break here. You couldn't possibly be so stupid to believe all this wasn't the result of a lack of real policies on the part of Democrats?

There is no open border policy, you guys either need to learn what that actually means or stop lying.

It’s easy to lay blame on a president, because then you can ignore the real issues driving migration around the world, not just here. But those issues are much harder to fix and require Congress to actually get off their butts and do something beyond partisan finger pointing.

Oh yes, it’s tbe Republican way to dump people, like trash, onto the streets in 18 degree weather. They clearly are not concerned with humanitarian disasters or for that matter humanitarian anything.

True, too much of a hurry, meant to post this one:
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Oh?
True....why won't the Republicans push to punish the big businesses hiring illegals?

Nobody told me it was a policy. No one needed to.

Biden is allowing the cartels to control the border instead of the U.S. government. So his policy is to allow the cartels to control the border.

Unless, he is actually trying to control the border and just failing miserably. I'm fine with either interpretation because they both call for the same action.

Google "tautology".

Forum List

Back