Texas Governor Greg Abbott endorses President Trump Today

No, they’re real Republicans – that’s part of the problem.
fjwlzvr4gl1c1.png

Trump has having issues with the Taj Mahal since it opened, it had nothing to do with him being POTUS. Are you really this misinformed?
Do you realize that you are addicted to DNC false narratives that haven't a drop of truth in them? You obviously are as misinformed as you claim that I am. :rolleyes-41:

I stopped reading after that.
Lucky you. Some of us on the right are forced to read the false narratives Hillary puts out. I'm referring to the blatant and outrageous Steele Dossier that the Democrats pissed all over Trump, his Staff, his family, his supporters, and even his voters for that stinking, malicious lie. I'm not surprised because you made yourself drunk on the thought of the Steel Dossier destroying President Trump's future in totality. The curtain is up on the Steel dossier and Democrat false narratives of untrue negative denouncements of all Republicans. Your creepy President called all Republicans fascists, which is why he barely has a 40% approval rating that is continued shrinking at this point. Keep hating the truthful sources availed to all Americans, and you'll help all Democrats running for POTUS to fall somewhere in the 30-40% approval and 60-70% disapproval ratings.

Do you realize that you are addicted to DNC false narratives that haven't a drop of truth in them?

Are you really this misinformed. Trump filed for bankruptcy for the Trump Taj Mahal in fucking 2014. Back then he was still the darling of the DNC. It was set to shut its doors for good in 2014 till Carl Ichan swooped in and saved Trump's bacon from the fire.

Are you really this misinformed. Trump filed for bankruptcy for the Trump Taj Mahal in fucking 2014. Back then he was still the darling of the DNC. It was set to shut its doors for good in 2014 till Carl Ichan swooped in and saved Trump's bacon from the fire.
In 2014 I was doing all I could trying to help my late husband deal with his dementia. It was a full time job, so no, I was not informed of the misfortune of his Taj Mahal. My husband died the morning of June 13, 2016. I couldn't find my cell phone, so I had to drive to the hospital for an ambulance and to call the Coroner. Thank you for keeping me informed all these years later. :udaman:

Everything is great, that Trump does
View attachment 861334
not everything. But a lot of what he did wrong is in the past. And the liberals act like we're supposed to focus on the past

For what reason? I certainly wouldn't want someone to hold MY past against me, and act like my past absolutely defines me, when I have actually gone to a lot of trouble to not be like the person I once was.

But liberals who don't repent are not forgiven, so why would they be big on forgiveness?:dunno:

There is no current president called Trump.
Once one is an American president, he is allowed to maintain the title "President" before his given name for the duration of this country. President Trump is no exception to this rule. And I am very proud of him for having the audacity to convince employers to share a little more of their profits by giving employees higher wages for the same work. This made employers look and feel so good they're doing their best to prosper the people who work in their companies. President Trump's wins are like none others. He's earned respect world wide, and I'm certain other countries are doing their best to raise their employees a notch or two, just like President Trump did. Reminds me of this little song:

In 2014 I was doing all I could trying to help my late husband deal with his dementia. It was a full time job, so no, I was not informed of the misfortune of his Taj Mahal. My husband died the morning of June 13, 2016. I couldn't find my cell phone, so I had to drive to the hospital for an ambulance and to call the Coroner. Thank you for keeping me informed all these years later. :udaman:

Then perhaps you should not speak out of ignorance and attack those that let you know your are wrong

Forum List

Back