Texas Governor Greg Abbott endorses President Trump Today

I was watching Newsmax just now, and the announcement was made that Governor Abbott has endorsed President Trump for President in 2024. Trump promised to fix the Texas Border from mobs coming through instead of willy nilly entrances of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

They haven't put their announcement online, yet, so Here's the Forbes announcement that did bring us breaking news:

Governor Abbott's speech is the best I have ever heard. He is concerned that too many illegals are coming
through, and nobody knows who they are where they're from and why they came. Trump is going to make
sure that illegals will no longer come over the border, namely Hamas killers.
I'm so proud of Governor Greg Abbott for speaking the hearts of Texas residents. :thup:
He thinks Biden has failed to address the threat of terrorism coming over the insecure border.

He likes Donald J. Trump's efforts to bring about world peace. I love it!

:woohoo:

One hateful bigoted fascist endorsing another – no surprise there.

Would you mind explaining what that has to do with the price of tea in China? Or you could just stick with the topic. :heehee:
This is on topic:

Abbott is a fascist, racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy, as is Trump.

Abbott’s hateful, bigoted anti-immigrant policy is repugnant, reprehensible, un-American and fundamentally un-Constitutional – not that Abbott or Trump care about the Constitution, of course.

I wish some Republican with national status would say out loud what we all know: The current debates and such are CONTINGENT in nature. That is to say, Trump will be the candidate unless he is taken out by circumstances, or voluntarily steps down. It makes no difference who endorses him now; he is the candidate, and that's it. The debates and future polling will only have relevance it Trump is taken out. Somebody needs to acknowledge this.

I guess Abbott is a real stand up guy, or did he just roll over his endorsement from before?
He's courageous. Texas has always been a 50-50 spread between conservatives and liberals. And it doesn't matter one bit most of the time. A lot of Democrat Texans don't like the current liar in the bully pulpit and may vote with their gentle adversaries. Everyone wins.

America needs Trump. I want Trump to change the laws so that when Trump leaves office Trump can make $100 billion in real estate.

View attachment 861350

Again?

Located in Greenwich, Conn., the Georgian-style mansion was once ownedby President Trump and his then-wife Ivana

ivana-grave-2023.png

^^^Ivana's burial site^^^
Classy Memorial.

scratched paint, deflated tires, etc. by hooligan communists.
Trump wants America to be great, like everything he touches.

Last edited:
Good news, but not a total surprise. Both have served their constituents well. Both want the vermin out of our country.

---Governor Abbott endorses Trump for President---

Forum List

Back