Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Yep. You're a Soros fan?

Rick Perry was a democrat for years. I don't really like him but then again I am the type ofconservative that doesn't see an R by somebody's name and think that they are automatically better than somebody with a D by their name.

Who are some conservatives you like? I like Mark Levin.

I like mark Levin. I also like Michel savage thoughthe fellow seems a bit more negativethan Levin. There is a local guy that is my favorite radio personality his name is Michel Berry though he is very much a Texan. As far as politicians go, Ted Poe, Rand Paul, former politicians include berry Goldwater, Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan. But that's really based in what I have learned about them. I used to listen to savage every day, I read three of his books. I read Glenn Becks bookand listened to him before he went off the deep end. Levin is a constitutional lawyer so he knows a lot, I had to get over his voice before I could be aregular listener.

Are you that desperate old man? It would seem so...

Oh. C'mon, don't tell me your just another leftist who likes to dish it out but whines like a little girl with wet panties when you get it back. Poor little thang.
I'm not whining, not in the slightest. I'm just curious as to why you sound like a beaten dog in the corner reduced to faggot jokes because you are on the dole? Fight like a man, old man...

You're the smarmy cocksucker trolling blow jobs on the internet. You whine like a little bitch.... "fight like a man"......oooh, you're such a brute. LOL.

Oh. C'mon, don't tell me your just another leftist who likes to dish it out but whines like a little girl with wet panties when you get it back. Poor little thang.
I'm not whining, not in the slightest. I'm just curious as to why you sound like a beaten dog in the corner reduced to faggot jokes because you are on the dole? Fight like a man, old man...

You're the smarmy cocksucker trolling blow jobs on the internet. You whine like a little bitch.... "fight like a man"......oooh, you're such a brute. LOL.

Whatever you say my little old man, whatever makes you happy. Far be it from me to piss on your government-sponsored retirement...

Last edited:
Rick Perry was a democrat for years. I don't really like him but then again I am the type ofconservative that doesn't see an R by somebody's name and think that they are automatically better than somebody with a D by their name.

I like mark Levin. I also like Michel savage thoughthe fellow seems a bit more negativethan Levin. There is a local guy that is my favorite radio personality his name is Michel Berry though he is very much a Texan. As far as politicians go, Ted Poe, Rand Paul, former politicians include berry Goldwater, Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan. But that's really based in what I have learned about them. I used to listen to savage every day, I read three of his books. I read Glenn Becks bookand listened to him before he went off the deep end. Levin is a constitutional lawyer so he knows a lot, I had to get over his voice before I could be aregular listener.

Oh yeah. I used to listen to Savage a lot, but not the last few years. I agree Levin is pretty smart on constitutional law.

Whatever you say my little old man, whatever makes you happy. Far be from me to piss on your government-sponsored retirement...

Yep, whatever I say. I beat your smarmy sick lying ass every day.

The indictment was brought against Perry by a drunken, bumbling witch with a Partisan chip on her shoulder. An indictment isn't a conviction. Perry is within his rights to veto bills if he feels that they might be detrimental to the State in which he serves.

Whatever you say my little old man, whatever makes you happy. Far be from me to piss on your government-sponsored retirement...

You are welcome to believe anything you like little old friend. Your side rejects reality so that comes as no surprise...

The indictment was brought against Perry by a drunken, bumbling witch with a Partisan chip on her shoulder. An indictment isn't a conviction. Perry is within his rights to veto bills if he feels that they might be detrimental to the State in which he serves.

There's just one slight problem, his veto was based upon trying to force her to resign, which is illegal, and he made it public so now he's facing two felony charges and will have to turn himself in for booking next week...

You are welcome to believe anything you like little old friend. Your side rejects reality so that comes as no surprise...

My side demands clean efficient government. Go play in the dirt, filthy trash.

Not that it's totally impossible, but how does one die in a DUI car accident when one has no legs??

A stick to control the gas pedal, and the brakes... Try it, and let us know if you get the coordination down correctly!
Is that your belief on how Obama Sr. died? Got a link?

Obama's father deserted him, was a wife beater and bigamist, and beat Obama's half brother. Then he died drunk in a car wreck. Obama's half brother wrote about it. Do the research, you dumb ass whiney bitch.

Not that it's totally impossible, but how does one die in a DUI car accident when one has no legs??

A stick to control the gas pedal, and the brakes... Try it, and let us know if you get the coordination down correctly!

Not my belief, BUT from wiki...

Obama later lost both legs in a second serious automobile accident, and subsequently lost his job. His life deteriorated as he struggled with poverty and drinking. He never recovered his former standing during his last decade. His friend Philip Ochieng, a journalist of the Kenya newspaper, Daily Nation, has described Obama's difficult personality and drinking problems.[28] In 1982, Obama had a relationship with Jael Otinyo and with her fathered his last son, named George Obama.
Six months after George's birth, Obama died in a car crash in Nairobi. He was interred in his native village of Nyang'oma Kogelo, Siaya District.[28] His funeral was attended by ministers Robert Ouko, Peter Oloo-Aringo, and other prominent political figures.[3]

Doesn't say anything about him DRIVING!

Oh yeah. I used to listen to Savage a lot, but not the last few years. I agree Levin is pretty smart on constitutional law.
Savage just got to interested in vendetta when he was banned in Britain. I agree that was wrong of them to do that to a regular citizen but I didn't want to hear about it for months.

I actually learn a lot when listening to Levin. But to be honest I started listening to him when I started working nights in a cemetery. And to occupy my mind I would put him on. And beforeI knew it I was a devout listener.

Savage just got to interested in vendetta when he was banned in Britain. I agree that was wrong of them to do that to a regular citizen but I didn't want to hear about it for months.

I actually learn a lot when listening to Levin. But to be honest I started listening to him when I started working nights in a cemetery. And to occupy my mind I would put him on. And beforeI knew it I was a devout listener.

Yes, and now you're more informed. He cracks me up when he talks to dumb ass liberals.

Last edited:

Not my belief, BUT from wiki...

Obama later lost both legs in a second serious automobile accident, and subsequently lost his job. His life deteriorated as he struggled with poverty and drinking. He never recovered his former standing during his last decade. His friend Philip Ochieng, a journalist of the Kenya newspaper, Daily Nation, has described Obama's difficult personality and drinking problems.[28] In 1982, Obama had a relationship with Jael Otinyo and with her fathered his last son, named George Obama.
Six months after George's birth, Obama died in a car crash in Nairobi. He was interred in his native village of Nyang'oma Kogelo, Siaya District.[28] His funeral was attended by ministers Robert Ouko, Peter Oloo-Aringo, and other prominent political figures.[3]

Doesn't say anything about him DRIVING!
So why did Ibentoken say that he died in a DUI and killed a man?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back