Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

The prosecutor was convicted of DWI and refused to resign.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Please, keep trumpeting this as loudly as possible.

Wasn't GW Bush arrested for drunk driving....

Did you vote for him for President?

But Obuma admitted to using cocaine.... didn't you vote for a druggie?
What's the problem with a little coke? Bush, Obama, myself, pretty much everyone I know, we all snorted a little blow. Those were the times, and they were fun, unlike now.

Dershowitz 'Outraged' by Perry Indictment

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz calls himself a "liberal Democrat who would never vote for Rick Perry," but he's still "outraged" over the Texas governor's indictment Friday on charges of abuse of power and coercion.

The charges are politically motivated and an example of a "dangerous" trend of courts being used to affect the ballot box and politics, he told Newsmax on Saturday.

"Everybody, liberal or conservative, should stand against this indictment," Dershowitz said. "If you don't like how Rick Perry uses his office, don't vote for him."

now issn't this something, a liberfool with some common sense, he is 1,000% right on about the political motivation".

OK liberliars are you in favor of what Dershowitz said ? from your earlier post you waht him strung up from the nearest tall oak tree.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Dershowitz 'Outraged' by Perry Indictment
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

But Obuma admitted to using cocaine.... didn't you vote for a druggie?
What's the problem with a little coke? Bush, Obama, myself, pretty much everyone I know, we all snorted a little blow. Those were the times, and they were fun, unlike now.

Yes, these are some of the reasons this countries fucked up the way that it is!

Yes, these are some of the reasons this countries fucked up the way that it is!

Based on that post, you could do with a little blow yourself...

Oh my god, the sleazy cocksucker is offering blow jobs. You're really sick trash.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Laura Bush ran a stop sign and killed a man.

Laura Bush ran a stop sign and killed a man.
A 17-year-old boy she knew from school actually. DOA...

"In May 2000, a two-page police report pertaining to a fatal accident that had taken place near Midland, Texas, in 1963 was made public. It Laura Bush contained the information that 17-year-old Laura Welch had run a stop sign, causing the death of the sole occupant of the vehicle hers had struck. According to that report, the future First Lady had been driving her Chevrolet sedan to a local drive-in theater on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on 6 November 1963 when she entered an intersection without heeding the stop sign and there collided with the Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas. Also in the car with Laura Welch was her friend, 17-year-old Judy Dykes."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp#4ScfEAfPr4TG0JUu.99

Last edited:
Based on that post, you could do with a little blow yourself...

And by yours, I see you're still an active user!
My post, unlike yours, was in English. I don't need blow for that.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....#1 and #4...on target!

jgr2vr.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god, the sleazy cocksucker is offering blow jobs. You're really sick trash.

Are you that desperate old man? It would seem so...

Oh. C'mon, don't tell me your just another leftist who likes to dish it out but whines like a little girl with wet panties when you get it back. Poor little thang.
I'm not whining, not in the slightest. I'm just curious as to why you sound like a beaten dog in the corner reduced to faggot jokes because you are on the dole? Fight like a man, old man...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back