Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Is that your belief on how Obama Sr. died? Got a link?

Not my belief, BUT from wiki...

Obama later lost both legs in a second serious automobile accident, and subsequently lost his job. His life deteriorated as he struggled with poverty and drinking. He never recovered his former standing during his last decade. His friend Philip Ochieng, a journalist of the Kenya newspaper, Daily Nation, has described Obama's difficult personality and drinking problems.[28] In 1982, Obama had a relationship with Jael Otinyo and with her fathered his last son, named George Obama.
Six months after George's birth, Obama died in a car crash in Nairobi. He was interred in his native village of Nyang'oma Kogelo, Siaya District.[28] His funeral was attended by ministers Robert Ouko, Peter Oloo-Aringo, and other prominent political figures.[3]

Doesn't say anything about him DRIVING!
So why did Ibentoken say that he died in a DUI and killed a man?

I have no idea, probably as you do, embellished a truism!

I wish that your side did, truly. Regardless, just keep cashing the checks of OPM we send you...

Oh, cut the crap, you whiney little bitch.
You don't have to be overly sensitive about the money we send you. We do that for millions of old men on the dole after all...

You think this is clever?

Obama's father was a drunk, abuser, and a deserter. I'm sure you can personally relate to that. Most cocksucking queers have father issues.

Not my belief, BUT from wiki...

Obama later lost both legs in a second serious automobile accident, and subsequently lost his job. His life deteriorated as he struggled with poverty and drinking. He never recovered his former standing during his last decade. His friend Philip Ochieng, a journalist of the Kenya newspaper, Daily Nation, has described Obama's difficult personality and drinking problems.[28] In 1982, Obama had a relationship with Jael Otinyo and with her fathered his last son, named George Obama.
Six months after George's birth, Obama died in a car crash in Nairobi. He was interred in his native village of Nyang'oma Kogelo, Siaya District.[28] His funeral was attended by ministers Robert Ouko, Peter Oloo-Aringo, and other prominent political figures.[3]

Doesn't say anything about him DRIVING!
So why did Ibentoken say that he died in a DUI and killed a man?

So he lied? Okay, so be it.

And I don't embellish anything, I don't need to...

Oh, cut the crap, you whiney little bitch.
You don't have to be overly sensitive about the money we send you. We do that for millions of old men on the dole after all...

Obama's father was a drunk, abuser, and a deserter. I'm sure you can personally relate to that. Most cocksucking queers have father issues.
More faggot jokes? Is that really all you have old man? Come on, you can do better than that. I'm paying for part of your life so up your game eh?

So he lied? Okay, so be it.

And I don't embellish anything, I don't need to...

I didn't say that, but why not investigate yourself if you are so concerned, or just embellishing your answer? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

When someone tells me that a man with no legs killed another man while driving drunk, that I find curious. He has Medicare, maybe he just needs drugs to help with sanity and telling the truth?

Last edited:

More faggot jokes? Is that really all you have old man? Come on, you can do better than that. I'm paying for part of your life so up your game eh?

Up my game? Are you playing a game? Did your father beat you and your mother and die drunk also? That would explain your trolling blow jobs on the internet. Poor lonely cocksucker.

Up my game? Are you playing a game? Did your father beat you and your mother and die drunk also? That would explain your trolling blow jobs on the internet. Poor lonely cocksucker.
With all these faggot jokes, I'm thinking you a little light in the diabetic socks, just like you are a little overly sensitive about being on the dole...

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A grand jury indicted Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Friday for abusing the powers of his office by carrying out a threat to veto funding for state prosecutors investigating public corruption — making the possible 2016 presidential hopeful his state's first indicted governor in nearly a century.

A special prosecutor spent months calling witnesses and presenting evidence that Perry broke the law when he promised publicly to nix $7.5 million over two years for the public integrity unit, which is run by Travis County District Rosemary Lehmberg's office. Several top aides to the Republican governor appeared before grand jurors in Austin, including his deputy chief of staff, legislative director and general counsel. Perry himself wasn't called to testify.

He was indicted by an Austin grand jury on felony counts of abuse of official capacity and coercion of a public servant. Maximum punishment on the first charge is five to 99 years in prison. The second is two to 10 years.

More: Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Doesn't sound good for Ricky's presidential ambitions. How many years will Ricky spend in prison? Will he have "romantic" relationships? Will he join a gang?

I cannot stand Dickhead Perry, but this has got to be one of the most blatant political trash moves I have ever seen.

Oh yeah. I used to listen to Savage a lot, but not the last few years. I agree Levin is pretty smart on constitutional law.
Savage just got to interested in vendetta when he was banned in Britain. I agree that was wrong of them to do that to a regular citizen but I didn't want to hear about it for months.

I actually learn a lot when listening to Levin. But to be honest I started listening to him when I started working nights in a cemetery. And to occupy my mind I would put him on. And beforeI knew it I was a devout listener.

Yes, and now you're more informed. He cracks me up when he talks to dumb ass liberals.
Yeah, he says "shut up you big dope" to some people.

The thing I got laughing about the other night he kept calling Hamas hamassholes

Stalinist Democrats: making criminalization of political differences the new American reality

Seems to be going around these days. Just ask any conservative who approves of impeaching Obama.

The left are the ones running with the impeachment rhetoric to rouse the base. This is all political posturing by the left because they have nothing to run on. Obama's a disaster.

Savage just got to interested in vendetta when he was banned in Britain. I agree that was wrong of them to do that to a regular citizen but I didn't want to hear about it for months.

I actually learn a lot when listening to Levin. But to be honest I started listening to him when I started working nights in a cemetery. And to occupy my mind I would put him on. And beforeI knew it I was a devout listener.

Yes, and now you're more informed. He cracks me up when he talks to dumb ass liberals.
Yeah, he says "shut up you big dope" to some people.

The thing I got laughing about the other night he kept calling Hamas hamassholes

The NY Slimes. Washington Compost. Little Dick Durbin.....

Stalinist Democrats: making criminalization of political differences the new American reality

Seems to be going around these days. Just ask any conservative who approves of impeaching Obama.

The left are the ones running with the impeachment rhetoric to rouse the base. This is all political posturing by the left because they have nothing to run on. Obama's a disaster.

He is a disaster in the mind of right wing nutjobs. Everyone else thinks he's doing well or are indifferent about him. The bottom line is that he's not doing as bad as you wish he was, because he has set the table for Hillary becoming the next POTUS, and you cons can't seem to figure out how to stop that train. BTW, the impeachment talk started with other right wing loons like Sarah Palin. Get your head out of your ass.

He is a disaster in the mind of right wing nutjobs. Everyone else thinks he's doing well or are indifferent about him. The bottom line is that he's not doing as bad as you wish he was, because he has set the table for Hillary becoming the next POTUS, and you cons can't seem to figure out how to stop that train. BTW, the impeachment talk started with other right wing loons like Sarah Palin. Get your head out of your ass.

The Speaker of the House said impeachment is not on the table. That's where impeachment happens, dumb ass, not with Sarah Palin. MSNBC has mentioned it more than anyone because it rouses the useful idiots like they're doing in Ferguson. Mod edit: Removed profane insult

Of course Obama is doing fine if you're a dumb ass like you. The world is laughing at us. Dumb ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Speaker of the House said impeachment is not on the table. That's where impeachment happens, dumb ass, not with Sarah Palin. MSNBC has mentioned it more than anyone because it rouses the useful idiots like they're doing in Ferguson. Mod edit: Removed profane insult

Of course Obama is doing fine if you're a dumb ass like you. The world is laughing at us. Dumb ass.
The world laughed at us while W was in office. I travelled at the time and folks told me how they felt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let Paint get you upset. That is his sole purpose here anyway.............

It is what floats his boat. It's a better explanation than his idiotic posts.

Forum List

Back