Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

The indictment is a joke.

He acted within his authority. He has the power of a line item veto as Governor of Texas.

What this is really about is throwing mud on him to make him look bad for the Presidential bid.

I am sure there is a lot of influence behind this indictment. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush influence was behind it also.

Why?

It would mean fewer contenders for Jeb in the Presidential race.

And what would Jeb do that's good for the U.S.?

Not a damned thing (constructive that is). I'm sure there is a WHOLE LOT of destruction he could wrought.

He already advocates amnesty for the illegals.

His wife is hispanic. Do you think he would be against illegal immigration or for securing the borders? Of course not.

Considering his minority leanings, do think he would repeal Obamacare? No. That might hurt the hispanics.

Look at how the "elites" are bringing these candidates forward. Romney has mexican ties.

These are the two options Americans have to vote for:

A leftist
Or
An incognito leftist.

He acted within his authority. He has the power of a line item veto as Governor of Texas.

What this is really about is throwing mud on him to make him look bad for the Presidential bid.

I am sure there is a lot of influence behind this indictment. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush influence was behind it also.

Why?

Not a damned thing (constructive that is). I'm sure there is a WHOLE LOT of destruction he could wrought.

His wife is hispanic. Do you think he would be against illegal immigration or for securing the borders? Of course not.

Considering his minority leanings, do think he would repeal Obamacare? No. That might hurt the hispanics.

Look at how the "elites" are bringing these candidates forward. Romney has mexican ties.

A leftist
Or
An incognito leftist.
Let me help you out here. He could veto the budget item, legally, but to hold it over her head as a threat to try and force her to resign, that's illegal, and that's why he has now been charged with two felonies. Rickyboy is on his way to becoming a FELON, only this time it's official...

You really are a vile nasty piece of shit.
Truth hurts huh? Sorry. Just keep cashing our checks, that why we send them to you.

Truth? I paid more in taxes than you'll ever earn. You're a loser piece of shit. Your posts reveal a worthless loser.
Wow, you really are taking a beating Mr. on the dole aren't you? Oh well, reality sucks eh? Just enjoy that OPM, including mine, that's what keeps you around...

Why?

A leftist
Or
An incognito leftist.

Too much conspiracy for a drunk Travis County DA to pull off.

The silly thing is that the Democrats are doing the Cruz crowd a favor by shooting paint balls at Perry.

Truth hurts huh? Sorry. Just keep cashing our checks, that why we send them to you.

Truth? I paid more in taxes than you'll ever earn. You're a loser piece of shit. Your posts reveal a worthless loser.
Wow, you really are taking a beating Mr. on the dole aren't you? Oh well, reality sucks eh? Just enjoy that OPM, including mine, that's what keeps you around...

Worthless loser. You can't make an argument. You're done.

Who knew being on the dole would be so hard on you? You have Medicare, use it and get some help eh? That's what it's there for...

Who knew being on the dole would be so hard on you? You have Medicare, use it and get some help eh? That's what it's there for...

Losers troll when they get their ass kicked. Have fun.

The prosecutor was convicted of DWI and refused to resign.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Please, keep trumpeting this as loudly as possible.

Wasn't GW Bush arrested for drunk driving....

Did you vote for him for President?

Barack Hussein Obama and George Soros are behind this vendetta against Perry.

Yep. You're a Soros fan?

Rick Perry was a democrat for years. I don't really like him but then again I am the type ofconservative that doesn't see an R by somebody's name and think that they are automatically better than somebody with a D by their name.

Who are some conservatives you like? I like Mark Levin.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Tell us what government offices they each held when they were busted.

But Obuma admitted to using cocaine.... didn't you vote for a druggie?

Losers troll when they get their ass kicked. Have fun.
There's no trolling in discussing your life. You're nearly70, too young for Korea, too old for Vietnam, and now on the the dole taking OPM like most retired Americans. There's nothing dishonorable about that. It is what it is and unlike Perry, you aren't double-dipping or abusing your power...

Forum List

Back