Texas Gov. Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power

Once again we see the leftist trash defend unqualified government bureaucrats if they are democrat. People are sick of this shit.

And people are going to make that clear THIS NOVEMBER IN THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS.

Democrat think they are winning by doing something like this to Perry. But they ARE SO STUPIDLY SHAMELESS they can't see how people are disgusted by such actions.

Filing a law suit on behalf of someone who endangered the public by drinking and driving. Then on top of it they were drunk and disorderly at the police station.

But this person is so shameless, she refuses to resign.

This will not be something over looked by voters this November.

This is like the Wellstone Memorial. Liberals are shameless and they don't see how they disgust average voters.

But they will. November is coming!

erwerewr.png

REPORTERS NOTEBOOK: RICK PERRY GAY RUMORS COME OUT IN NEW BOOK | DMNEWSI

If Perry is gay, prison life won't be so bad for him. I can envision all the big Bubbas fighting over him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrxsCH_p1oc]Travis County DA Rosemary Lehmberg Drunk Driving Arrest Dash Cam - YouTube[/ame]

Before You Pass Judgment On Rick Perry? « Hot Air

This is what liberals approve of. Drinking, driving and refusing to resign office over it.

Rickyboy should have asked her to resign, and then taken it like a man when she wouldn't. Being a typical rightwing pussy, he tried to get his way using whatever he could and off to court he goes, which is as it should be...

You realize you are defending a Drunk District Attorney who may in the future kill somebody while driving drunk?
She needed to resign and go into a rehab program.

A civil trial said she could keep her job.

A civil trial, right. Meanwhile, the District Attorney (who prosecutes criminals and demands justice) is driving 3 times the limit out of her skull drunk, putting countless innocent people at risk. This woman is also in charge of handling cases of corruption of officials and wrongdoings of officials, of which she is. When she will not resign (you do think she should resign, right?), the governor says he can't give her any money, obviously. He doesn't give her money.

Now, who's the bad guy in this?

BTW, have you guys seen the Obama is gay rumors or that is why Michelle travels separate?

See? Two can play at that game!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We see far righties defending a criminally acting governor is what we see

And yes the DA should have resigned

Swings both ways here, champs and chumps

You realize you are defending a Drunk District Attorney who may in the future kill somebody while driving drunk?

A civil trial, right. Meanwhile, the District Attorney (who prosecutes criminals and demands justice) is driving 3 times the limit out of her skull drunk, putting countless innocent people at risk. This woman is also in charge of handling cases of corruption of officials and wrongdoings of officials, of which she is. When she will not resign (you do think she should resign, right?), the governor says he can't give her any money, obviously. He doesn't give her money.

Liberals are so shameless they won't even address it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrxsCH_p1oc]Travis County DA Rosemary Lehmberg Drunk Driving Arrest Dash Cam - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI]TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY LEHMBERG'S BOOKING FOOTAGE KOKE FM 042113 - YouTube[/ame]

The prosecutor was convicted of DWI and refused to resign.

How can a prosecutor represent the interests of the people when she herself is a criminal?

Austin is chocked full of moonbats and a misdemeanor indictment on this charge, given the facts, only ENHANCES Perry's standing.

Please, keep trumpeting this as loudly as possible.

Do you understand the differences amongst Misfeasance, Malfeasance and non-feasance?

I thought not.

Last edited:

Liberals are so shameless they won't even address it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI]TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY LEHMBERG'S BOOKING FOOTAGE KOKE FM 042113 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow that's the best they can do for a district attorney? :eusa_clap:

Do you think she's fit for her office? Yes or no.
Couldn't say, I know nothing of the woman. Since she's still there, I suspect she's now keeping a lid on her nightlife and drinking. It is Texas after all, a state where you have a cold one on the way to the bar, for a cold one.

If you know nothing of the women then what in the hell are you posting in this thread? Find out what's going on, dumb ass.
I don't need to know anything about her, to know that Perry broke the law.

We see far righties defending a criminally acting governor is what we see

And yes the DA should have resigned

Swings both ways here, champs and chumps

He did nothing illegal. He used the veto he has every authority to use. He used it for a damned good reason.
Yep. I think Starkey should use the same logic on OBAMA...then HE would be correct.
Obama is a CRIMINAL...and I'll bet his hands are in this too...

Giant Red Herring ^^^

Perry is being investigated for criminality now.

The DA has already had her day.

The far righty distraction is not working.

Couldn't say, I know nothing of the woman. Since she's still there, I suspect she's now keeping a lid on her nightlife and drinking. It is Texas after all, a state where you have a cold one on the way to the bar, for a cold one.

If you know nothing of the women then what in the hell are you posting in this thread? Find out what's going on, dumb ass.
I don't need to know anything about her, to know that Perry broke the law.

Was she convicted of driving drunk? She also showed a complete disrespect for the people she works for and the system she works in. You have no concern for clean government and are nothing but a corrupt party propaganda parrot. You're slimey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back