Texas Gov. Greg Abbott will never send Texas Guard Troops to DC again

He should now call for Texas Independence, for that reason alone.

They can't they signed the contract with the US a contract one can never break without Congressional approval.

Yes we can.

It's called "fuck you, make us."

You won't make us stay. You're a bunch of fucking pussies.

As long as it is a curbside disgruntled situation, right?..I am afraid the last time Texas tried to leave it didn't turn out to well for the state.

Funniest shit ever.

The State of Texas has about 70,000 prison guards. Every day each one of them gets patted down when they show up for work...walk through a metal detector....the IG (prison cops) routinely checks their social media posts...their cars are checked.

I presume that he'll stop doing that? He doesn't trust the officers of his own prison system?

They can't they signed the contract with the US a contract one can never break without Congressional approval.

Yes we can.

As long as it is a curbside disgruntled situation, right?..I am afraid the last time Texas tried to leave it didn't turn out to well for the state.

Right.

Back when warfare was standing in a line and shooting at each other and siege of forts, a state with a VERY small population, joined with a bunch of other states failed to break away.

Before that, the Republic successfully split from Mexico.

But, warfare is different now. Insurgency will last for decades and most of you idiots don't even like Texas.

You're all too pussy to do anything about it.

Unlikely his voice is the bottom line on Texas support for the United States. He is the Coronavirus Governor of the southwest. I suspect he will finish out his term and be gone, unlikely to come up to Rick Perry's tenure in office there.

Actually, your thread title is misleading. He did not write that he would never send National Guard troops to DC again. His tweet reads in part as follows:

"I'll never do it again if they are disrespected like this."

The Texas National Guard is not being disrespected. Given that there are credible threats of Trumpist insurgents in the ranks of some National Guard units, the Secret Service is right to take precautions.

But really what Abbott is doing is playing the victim card. Poor me...

ALL National Guard troops are under scrutiny. It is a precaution. Why should you feel threatened if you have nothing to hide?

If it were up to me, I'd recall all of my state's national guard and leave Biden and Pelosi there with their thumb up their ass to look out for themselves. HOW MANY TIMES over the past four years have the blue states and cities said FU to Trump's or the Federal governments requests and laws to do various things like protecting borders and find criminals? Just how much money have the Democrats wasted on THIS shit show? We all know there won't be a damned thing going on tomorrow-- -- no one is interested in going to DC now to protest much less even watch Biden's stupid phony installation.

If it were up to me, I'd recall all of my state's national guard and leave Biden and Pelosi there with their thumb up their ass to look out for themselves. HOW MANY TIMES over the past four years have the blue states and cities said FU to Trump's or the Federal governments requests and laws to do various things like protecting borders and find criminals? Just how much money have the Democrats wasted on THIS shit show? We all know there won't be a damned thing going on tomorrow-- -- no one is interested in going to DC now to protest much less even watch Biden's stupid phony installation.

GIF-bye-bye-bye-goodbye-GIF.gif

Yes we can.

Good luck with that. I think all those people and companies that have migrated from other parts of the country (that are in the process of turning Texas purple) will have something to say about any of your silly secession horse manure. Sit down and shut up. You've had your insurrection. You aren't going anywhere. :)

Yes we can.

Right.

Back when warfare was standing in a line and shooting at each other and siege of forts, a state with a VERY small population, joined with a bunch of other states failed to break away.

Before that, the Republic successfully split from Mexico.

But, warfare is different now. Insurgency will last for decades and most of you idiots don't even like Texas.

You're all too pussy to do anything about it.

I need a kitty to keep Texas in the union?

The occupants of the halls of congress routinely break the contract- with congressional approval- so what exactly does the contract stand for?

Forum List

Back