Texas GOP releases statement on SCOTUS decision

YES YES YES! I am ready to pack and move because I know damn well my spineless coward of a governor would sit on his ass and do nothing!

It appears that the Texas GOP main site is down.
AlanWest.png

Nope. stop it. it's clearly beyond your grasp.
I have great, simple English, comprehension skills- and I can pick out word parsing with the best of them- so, STFU, stupid.
the texas suit failed at the first hurdle. they could not present persuasive arguments for standing. as predicted by anyone with a little understanding. that leaves you out.

YES YES YES! I am ready to pack and move because I know damn well my spineless coward of a governor would sit on his ass and do nothing!

A Republic no longer!
When it is over........unless some people take up arms.....we will continue our slide and then a second republic will be born hopefully. Back then the French helped us against Britain. Who will now? In the word of support. That means a lot.

A Republic no longer!
When it is over........unless some people take up arms.....we will continue our slide and then a second republic will be born hopefully. Back then the French helped us against Britain. Who will now? In the word of support. That means a lot.
you can probably count on north korea and, maybe, northern cyprus.

Maybe China or Russia... Or.. Whoever just learned from Ronald... They just won a war without firing a shot.

Because frankly.... I'm ok with the US breaking up into actual states that are not united.

then it has to go to US Supreme Court
Actually no. The question of whether a state’s governor violated the state’s laws is a question for the state’s Supreme Court. It does not belong to the US Supreme Court.

That’s called federalism.

Maybe China or Russia... Or.. Whoever just learned from Ronald... They just won a war without firing a shot.

Because frankly.... I'm ok with the US breaking up into actual states that are not united.
In yer wet, wild dreams Confederate Boy.

The Supreme Court has made a strong majority decision, it was a 7-2 decision, Alioto and Thomas dissenting.

It is time to drop further attempts to pursue any more legal avenues, they have had their run of numerous lawsuits.

I will accept Biden as the new President of the United States, he was the wrong choice in my opinion, but he is the President elect nevertheless.

The Supreme Court has made a strong majority decision, it was a 7-2 decision, Alioto and Thomas dissenting.

It is time to drop further attempts to pursue any more legal avenues, they have had their run of numerous lawsuits.

I will accept Biden as the new President of the United States, he was the wrong choice in my opinion, but he is the President elect nevertheless.
it was 9-0 on substance.

This is NOT over by a long shot.

It's not over til' is over!

Bless Trump! Bless all Patriots!:up:
Is everything corrupt, even all the way up to the Supreme Court of the United States of America now ?? Are they intimidated that bad by the left ?? What the heck is wrong in giving justice a chance ? What's wrong with hearing the case ?? We as citizen's should demand that the levers of justice work, and that those levers are functioning correctly.

We are seeing this nation destroyed right before our very eyes, and seemingly our representatives are on the take or have gone corrupt on us. What a shame it all is, and now true Americans are going to have to decide if they want to lay down in the garbage dump with the Democrat's or not.

Forum List

Back