DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

as alway,deflect,deflect,deflect.
we did not start one fagboy,your still evading the treason those 3 committed against the american people and keep rambling with lies about trump. ANTIFA and BLM are the only ones guilty of an insurrection,quit lying. trump told everyone to go home peacefully stop lying fag.
What treason, fuckboy?

You are an un-American scumbag and YOU are going to jail

Billo is REALLY grasping at straws now everybody,he has become so unglued with his hate for America and Trump that he is NOW trying to convince himself that I am going to jail. I will remember this post of his,this is one for the ages.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Matter of fact,i think i will put it in my sig this post is so hyserically beyond stupid.:auiqs.jpg:

you keep insisting Trump is going to jail,when that does NOT happen,will you make a thread promising the whole board you wont post here anymore?

we both know you wont take that bet.:auiqs.jpg:

Jan. 6th was not an un-armed protest.
Fucking liar.

A moron had a spear that was not functional, beyond that the most dangerous implement was a flag.

It was an unarmed protest.

Now the Kristallnacht you Nazis waged for 2 years was heavily armed insurrectionists overthrowing America territory, burning, looting, murdering, raping across the nation.

1662230823711.png

What treason, fuckboy?
i just listed them,you ignored them as you always do the hundreds of times i posted their treasonous crimes for you.

one more time when trump does NOT go to jail as you keep insisting,you going to take my bet and make a thread and post that you wont post here at the boards anymore? you brave enough to take me up on that challenge?:auiqs.jpg:

i just listed them,you ignored them as you always do the hundreds of times i posted their treasonous crimes for you.

one more time when trump does NOT go to jail as you keep insisting,you going to take my bet and make a thread and post that you wont post here at the boards anymore? you brave enough to take me up on that challenge?:auiqs.jpg:
You committed treason on Jan.6th, mother-fucker, you are going to jail!

You committed treason on Jan.6th, mother-fucker, you are going to jail! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
AGAIN liar,when Trump does NOT go to jail,are you going to take my bet and make a thread announcing you wont post at this site anymore? answer the fucking question gayboy. yes or no.

What treason, fuckboy?

i just listed them,post # 236 you ignored them as you always do the hundreds of times i posted their treasonous crimes for you this past week

one more time.

when trump does NOT go to jail as you keep insisting,you going to take my bet and make a thread and post that you wont post here at the boards anymore? you brave enough to take me up on that challenge?:auiqs.jpg: answer the fucking question coward,yes or no.

You committed treason on Jan.6th, mother-fucker, you are going to jail!

stop lying fuckface,the ONLY treason committed that day was by ANTIFA AND BLM funded the dems gayboy,you know it,i know it liar.
YOU committed treason voting for Obama the SECOND time when he LIED to the American people about being a us citizen and that he would reverse all of Bushs policys not only continuing them but EXPANDING them fagboy.

you say Bush committed treason on 9/11 yet you ignore that Obama covered up for Bush for his crimes, yet you voted for him twice. you are not only a fucking hypocrite sad human eing but a traiter to America as well, those facts prove alone you only voted for Obama cause he is a homo same as you. otherwise makes no sense in the world WHY you would vote for your fellow homo TWICE. :auiqs.jpg:

stop lying fuckface,the ONLY treason committed that day was by ANTIFA AND BLM funded the dems gayboy,you know it,i know it liar.
YOU committed treason voting for Obama the SECOND time when he LIED to the American people about being a us citizen and that he would reverse all of Bushs policys not only continuing them but EXPANDING them fagboy.

you say Bush committed treason on 9/11 yet you ignore that Obama covered up for Bush for his crimes, yet you voted for him twice. you are not only a fucking hypocrite sad human eing but a traiter to America as well, those facts prove alone you only voted for Obama cause he is a homo same as you. otherwise makes no sense in the world WHY you would vote for your fellow homo TWICE. :auiqs.jpg:
You are so fucked up! You can't even accept responsibility for your own actions!

You think Trump is above the law. That, is treason!
you are the fagboy who thinks Obamas,Biden and Clintons treason they committed deserve to be above the law traiter, you not only deflect and evade their treasonous crimes they committed i posted here,

you wont even answer a simple fucking yes or no question cause you know he WONT go to jail.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are so fucked up! You can't even accept responsibility for your own actions!
no asshole america traiter,i just dont blantley ignore facts and evade the corruption of the dems as you do fucking shit head liar.

you are such a coward you wont even answer a simple fucking yes or no question proving you CANT stand toe to toe in a debate and have to LIE when getting checkmated.

YOU wont accept the responsibility of the treasonous actions of biden obama and clinton you wont address.

YOU ignore how the FBI has ALWAYS been an evil organization coward and how the judge was evil and corrupt by deflecting.

you have clearly come unhinged with your babble im going to jail. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

this trollboy Billo is such a psycho nutcase lunatic everyone he scares me,he not only has such an irrational hated for trump and America that he is coming unglued with insane babble now.He not only has delusions trump will go to jail but he is NOW saying us trump supporters are going to jail as well. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

he is clearly having meltdown having to lie when getting checkmated and when his heroes Obama,Biden and the clintons have been exposed for the traiters they are and how the FBI protects them.

this troll is so delusionsal and psychotic,NOBODY here should waste their time with him anymore and should add him to ignore.

this lying commie nutcase is so psychotic i have no dounbt if we were having this discussion in the dark,he would take out a knife and kill me,seriuously this nutcase psycho belongs in a mental instituion.

he is clearly lonely and seeking attention,and has proven in spades he wont even answer a simple yes or no question proving he has no credibility and cant stand toe to toe in a debate therefore i suggest everybody follow my lead and put this shill trollboy on ignore.

one last chance trollyboy shill america hater to answer a simple fucking yes or no question. when trump does NOT go to jail,will you make a thread and promise everybody you wont post here anymore?

you wont answer the question cause you know he committed no crime and is NOT going to jail. :auiqs.jpg:

Jan. 6th was not an un-armed protest.
yeah your right,ANTIFA and BLM funded by your heros the dems,committed an armed protest.:iyfyus.jpg: we also know trollboy,that you dont want to discuss how ANTIFA and BLM cowardly beats up on elderly trump supporters and children and when patriot Trump supporting americans fight back,they cowardly run away.

Forum List

Back