DOJ to arrest Trump before midterms, spark Civil War

Not with a violent uprising. It will come in the form of an overwhelming defeat at the polls.
I think you are going to be sorely disappointed.

If we learned anything with the 2020 election, the folks in the Deep State have nearly perfected election and candidate manipulation.

They have many tools. Voter harvesting, voter caging, machine manipulation (vote switching,) vote purging, restricting the number of polling places, manipulating who can even be candidates, a new one that I have just seen, which is controlling the companies that do canvassing, and corrupting the actually canvassing, and of course, control of the courts by partisan lawyers and judges.

I have seen it all, and it has been happening with more and more frequency since 2000.

Now, of course, the consortium control the bureaucracy, and the media, so they gas-light the public to believe it does not occur, and, they are even going to such an extent to almost make questioning such things to be unpatriotic or, hell, even an act of "divisive terrorism," against the legitimacy of the state. They get big tech to ban anyone discussing such things.

:rolleyes:

IN the current gubernatorial race for Michigan, IMO, corporations and the establishment, have rigged the current election, to disenfranchise the number one most favored GOP potential candidate from even running, by corrupting the firm he used to canvas for signatures, to get on the ballot, and then used the legal system to make sure he couldn't challenge the system, all to ensure the WEF tyrant, Whitmer, would be assured re-election against a hand-picked extreme opponent. THIS? Of course, would ensure her an easy victory in a purple state.

James Craig was extremely popular with the urban population of Detroit, because he got out among the people and kept crime and riots from happening. He was a regular contributer on Fox news, and quite popular with the rest of the conservative white in the state as well. He is a uniter, not a divider.

The current GOP candidate? A loon who supports banning abortion in every single instance. Rape, incest, life of the mother at stake, doesn't matter. That will never fly in a purple state.

This type of deep state shenanigan is going on, in state after state, election after election. The forum tends to be an echo chamber, and not reflective of what is really going on. If the folks manipulating things, can pick the candidates, and produce just enough doubt in the system, you might find, there will be no "overwhelming defeat," but the global oligarchs, will have just enough power to sign over America's sovereignty to a NWO.

uh-huh.

so them thar MAGATs who actually carried in weapons as they trespassed & vandalized & literally threw their shit on the walls - wouldn't have done anything as they were hunting down members of congress?

you are a full tilt trump humper.
Apparently have not read all of my posts in this thread. :rolleyes:

You can call me names, and call me anything you want, if that makes you feel better, but, most folks that actually read what I write, and know me, know that is about as attached to reality, as most of what you are writing.

It is clear, you did not even read the entirety of post#199 Even die hard "trump humpers," and them thar MAGATs would disagree with you. You don't even have a clue what you are talking about now.

I like you playtime, that is why, I have only called out your arguments, but have refrained from getting personal.

Every one knows, I AM THE KING, of the tin foil hat brigade. Do you even know where you are girl? You are in the conspiracy sub-forum now, and I rule in hell sweetheart. :rock:

6s5a1c.jpg

Enigma - The Eyes Of Truth (Official Video)​

Jan. 6th was not an un-armed protest.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it any less of a lie.

There was an armed insurrection in this nation, by you Nazis

The Reichstag Fire was mostly peaceful protesting with several riots - most of the riots incited by Capitol police attacking crowds with teargas and beating protesters with metal batons.

We all saw the video of Capitol Police herding peaceful protesters into that tunnel only to savagely attack them - when they fought back you called it a riot.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it any less of a lie.

There was an armed insurrection in this nation, by you Nazis

The Reichstag Fire was mostly peaceful protesting with several riots - most of the riots incited by Capitol police attacking crowds with teargas and beating protesters with metal batons.

We all saw the video of Capitol Police herding peaceful protesters into that tunnel only to savagely attack them - when they fought back you called it a riot.
You are beyond deranged!

Debuuuuuuunnnnnnnked by Pololololololololitifact
Yeah, I searched and searched.

Apparently, the J6 committee interviewed him back in January.

If he is not associated in anyway with the establishment, why. . . why o' why, is that transcript, not available to view by the public yet? Why didn't they just question him on prime time TEE VEE, like the rest of this kangaroo mind fuck production?

Put all of these conspiracy theories to rest, once and for all. . . seems like that would be the easy simple thing to do. I mean, he was there, they had him dead to rights, inciting the riot, they could have demanded he do anything they damned well wanted him to do, to keep his freedom.

Oh yeah, I know why.

where-theres-a-5c9822.jpg

Yeah, I searched and searched.

Apparently, the J6 committee interviewed him back in January.

If he is not associated in anyway with the establishment, why. . . why o' why, is that transcript, not available to view by the public yet? Why didn't they just question him on prime time TEE VEE, like the rest of this kangaroo mind fuck production?

Put all of these conspiracy theories to rest, once and for all. . . seems like that would be the easy simple thing to do. I mean, he was there, they had him dead to rights, inciting the riot, they could have demanded he do anything they damned well wanted him to do, to keep his freedom.

Oh yeah, I know why.

where-theres-a-5c9822.jpg
Had anyone slapped him would they be charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?

Had anyone slapped him would they be charged with assaulting a Federal Officer?
Actually, I did find a link, I think may be the J6 transcript, but, for some reason or other, my ISP, which is ATT, won't resolve it for me. All I get is a blank/un-resolvable screen. No error, not anything. Just blank. Maybe you will have better luck?

Actually, I did find a link, I think may be the J6 transcript, but, for some reason or other, my ISP, which is ATT, won't resolve it for me. All I get is a blank/un-resolvable screen. No error, not anything. Just blank. Maybe you will have better luck?

Here is another link to it as well, also won't resolve;

Description;

Ray Epps TestimonySo this proves Pelosi, the FBI and the Capitol police conspired to stage Jan 6th using Ray Epps. A young man wearing a black t-shirt and ...

It's obvious that the Progressive Fascists are doing everything in their power to start a real live shooting Civil War: they've attempted murder Republican Congressmen, a SCOTUS judge, a Gubernatorial Candidate in NY, sent their Gestapo after parents daring to speak out for their children at local school Boards, conducted a Reichstag Fire event on January 6th and have been on a 6 year Jihad against Donald J Trump.

They drummed up the lamest of "impeachments" against him and now, even after he's left office then continue their Banana Republic tactics; civility died at the Mar a Lago Raid on August 8th.

Therefore, I predict that Reich Marshall Garland will order the arrest of Donald J Trump either toward the end of September or early October. They hope to declare Martial Law and cancel the midterms, because they know they are headed for a landslide defeat dwarfing even the Obama Shellacking.
The U.S. Military was defeated by North Vietnam, due to small unit tactics by a non-professional, but fanatical enemy. The U.S. Military was defeated by the Taliban, due to small unit tactics of non-professional, but fanatical, enemy.

Assume for the sake of argument the U.S. Military will be willing to fight and kill Americans angry that progressive fascists ended democracy. They will be facing small units of the most well-armed, most experienced in combat, and most well-supplied non-professional force in history. And "fanatic" won't begin to describe their zeal.

The U.S. Military was defeated by North Vietnam, due to small unit tactics by a non-professional, but fanatical enemy. The U.S. Military was defeated by the Taliban, due to small unit tactics of non-professional, but fanatical, enemy.

Assume for the sake of argument the U.S. Military will be willing to fight and kill Americans angry that progressive fascists ended democracy. They will be facing small units of the most well-armed, most experienced in combat, and most well-supplied non-professional force in history. And "fanatic" won't begin to describe their zeal.
The US military was defeated in Vietnam only BECAUSE our Presidents fought to lose.

Pretty sure the vast majority of the US military would fight AGAINST Progressive Fascists

Here is another link to it as well, also won't resolve;

Description;

Ray Epps TestimonySo this proves Pelosi, the FBI and the Capitol police conspired to stage Jan 6th using Ray Epps. A young man wearing a black t-shirt and ...
Billo_Really will be throwing chairs at the wall in anger once he sees this post.lol pesky facts thst prove the fbi and the capitol police staged Jan 6th that don’t support his warped fairy tales make him go into meltdown mode. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back