GOP betrays those it represents once again

1. The democrats impeached Trump twice for non-crimes.
2. The Biden Crime Family committed real crimes, and ignored US laws such as the treasonous open borders letting in thousands of terrorists
3. An Impeachment Trial would show voters what crimes Biden committed
4. No one cares if Biden gets removed, he's toast anyway, but the GOP needs an Impeachment Trial or they are FECKLESS WIMPS
5. Comer and Jim Jordan are finally doing investigations that get results, without an impeachment trial all their work is wasted, p[lus the democrats and MSM can say the GOP only watses time like on Benghazi and now the Bidens. Its a horrible legacy.

We need an impeachment trial ASAP.
Ownership of a laptop is not impeachable. Do you have anything less idiotic?
BTW, it`s the Trump crime family that`s being investigated in 3 different states for 91 Felony charges. :laughing0301:

That's the ACA in a nutshell ... the government becomes the re-insurer ... like Switzerland I guess ...

I'm surprised you don't think fundamentals apply to health care ... there's only enough cartiologists in this area for the high-profit surgeries, no other treatments are available ... why shouldn't these doctors just perform high profit surgery after high profit surgery, it's a really long waiting list to get this surgery ...

If we want Authoritarianship, we can just take the best and brightest out of highs school and pump them through med school ... flood the market with doctors and prices fall ... simple supply and demand ... otherwise we have guidemanship, whether innocent or not ..

Otherwise our best and brightest go on to be YouTube Influencers ... free markets suck ...
You
Have no
Idea
WTF you are talking about.

None.

A push to impeach Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas was stymied on Monday when several House Republicans joined with Democrats in voting to refer the impeachment resolution to committee.

The total vote tally was 209-201 in favor of referring the resolution. This included eight Republicans joining with 201 Democrats to refer the resolution while 201 Republicans voted against the move, and 23 lawmakers did not vote, including 11 Republicans and 12 Democrats.

GOP Rep. Andy Biggs of Texas declared in a statement, "I am appalled by tonight's decision to refer a motion to impeach Department of Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to committee. This House leadership ploy kills any chance of impeaching Secretary Mayorkas." Biggs noted, "I am disappointed in tonight's results but will continue to fight for the American people and ensure America's sovereignty remains intact."

"DHS Secretary Mayorkas has intentionally failed to secure the border for nearly THREE YEARS. He deserves to be FIRED. Yet tonight, 8 Republicans voted with Democrats to kill @RepMTG's resolution to impeach Mayorkas," Rep. Andrew Clyde of Georgia tweeted.

Conservatives need a new party. There is literally no reason to vote GOP anymore as it means nothing.
Just to play devil's advocate to you post, these 8 Republicans are responsible to their voters and no one else. I don't really know what their constituents think about this but their thoughts are the only ones that actually count.

Just to play devil's advocate to you post, these 8 Republicans are responsible to their voters and no one else. I don't really know what their constituents think about this but their thoughts are the only ones that actually count.
Well, that's not true. At all.

Those Republicans are responsible to the Government of The United States and to no one else.

It is true they are elected to represent their voters, but they are not responsible to them in any way shape or form until election rolls around.

That's how a Republic is supposed to work.

IMO, an elected representative who thinks only of his or her chances of re-election sucks. He or she is supposed to vote in the best interest of the REPUBLIC not necessarily in the interests of his constituents. Although it would be suicidal to vote for actual harm to his home district, that isn't supposed to be his or her overriding concern.

Well, that's not true. At all.

Those Republicans are responsible to the Government of The United States and to no one else.

It is true they are elected to represent their voters, but they are not responsible to them in any way shape or form until election rolls around.

That's how a Republic is supposed to work.

IMO, an elected representative who thinks only of his or her chances of re-election sucks. He or she is supposed to vote in the best interest of the REPUBLIC not necessarily in the interests of his constituents. Although it would be suicidal to vote for actual harm to his home district, that isn't supposed to be his or her overriding concern.
The government of the United States is currently 2/3rd's Democrat. So, you're saying that these 8 Republicans are only responsible to democrats? To be a straight shooter, it's kind of hypocritical when you usually want politicians to bend to the will of their voters and want the voters to vote out people who don't represent them but then think differently when it doesn't go your way. Either the voters are what give us democracy or they don't. Just sayin.

I respectfully disagree with everything you posted. They did impeach Trump for non-crimes. It hurt them. It will come back to bite them in the ass.

Something you need to understand.... The political spectrum in this Country is NOT 50-50. No way, no how. It's more like 65-35 in favor of Conservatives. But here's the problem. dimocrap FILTH are PROFESSIONAL politicians, professional THIEVES. They ARE AN ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY!!! period.

People are very susceptible to persuasion. Especially women. Everybody knows that. Even women know it.
Women are generally more kind, more empathetic, more caring. dimocrap FILTH know this and take advantage of them.
Which is how they maintain power. Through women. dimocrap FILTH couldn't get elected Dog-Catcher in most jurisdictions without women votes and absolutely never in a national race; and they know it.

So how do we bring women on-board? How do we convince them of what we already know -- That dimocraps are the scum of the Earth?
I don't understand women. I'm not sure anybody does. And I for damned sure don't want to start lying and deceiving them like dimocrap FILTH do. So......
First, responding to your post:
a. Nothing bites the dems on the ass since the MSM and their propaganda network protects them
b. Based on registered voters, the country is more like 30% dems, 30% GOP and 40% independents.
c. Letting the Biden Crime Family escape after Comer and Jordan have the evidence on them is your fault.
d. Women consider abortion their "right". They will vote en masse to protect it. So let them have it. Fewer democrats is a good thing.

Here is my list of impeachment factoids that you disagree with. What can you possibly disagree with? (we agreed on item-1)
2. The Biden Crime Family committed real crimes, and ignored US laws such as the treasonous open borders letting in thousands of terrorists
4. No one cares if Biden gets removed, he's toast anyway, but the GOP needs an Impeachment Trial or they are FECKLESS WIMPS
5. Comer and Jim Jordan are finally doing investigations that get results, without an impeachment trial all their work is wasted, p[lus the democrats and MSM can say the GOP only watses time like on Benghazi and now the Bidens. Its a horrible legacy.

Ownership of a laptop is not impeachable. Do you have anything less idiotic?
BTW, it`s the Trump crime family that`s being investigated in 3 different states for 91 Felony charges.
1. The laptop is Hunters, it documents several Biden Crimes. (None of my items mentioned Hunter's laptop????????)
2. We'll see how many of those 91 counts stick after appeals. Currently at ZERO

A push to impeach Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas was stymied on Monday when several House Republicans joined with Democrats in voting to refer the impeachment resolution to committee.

The total vote tally was 209-201 in favor of referring the resolution. This included eight Republicans joining with 201 Democrats to refer the resolution while 201 Republicans voted against the move, and 23 lawmakers did not vote, including 11 Republicans and 12 Democrats.

GOP Rep. Andy Biggs of Texas declared in a statement, "I am appalled by tonight's decision to refer a motion to impeach Department of Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to committee. This House leadership ploy kills any chance of impeaching Secretary Mayorkas." Biggs noted, "I am disappointed in tonight's results but will continue to fight for the American people and ensure America's sovereignty remains intact."

"DHS Secretary Mayorkas has intentionally failed to secure the border for nearly THREE YEARS. He deserves to be FIRED. Yet tonight, 8 Republicans voted with Democrats to kill @RepMTG's resolution to impeach Mayorkas," Rep. Andrew Clyde of Georgia tweeted.

Conservatives need a new party. There is literally no reason to vote GOP anymore as it means nothing.

They are political class first. Americans 2nd.

First, responding to your post:
a. Nothing bites the dems on the ass since the MSM and their propaganda network protects them
b. Based on registered voters, the country is more like 30% dems, 30% GOP and 40% independents.
c. Letting the Biden Crime Family escape after Comer and Jordan have the evidence on them is your fault.
d. Women consider abortion their "right". They will vote en masse to protect it. So let them have it. Fewer democrats is a good thing.

Here is my list of impeachment factoids that you disagree with. What can you possibly disagree with? (we agreed on item-1)
Okay, say we impeach Mayorkas. Then what?

Seriously.... Then what? Do you think the scum sucking FILTH in the White House will appoint someone, you know-- Responsible?

No. That piece of fucking shit will appoint somebody just as bad and probably worse than what we got rid of.

There are NO MORAL VICTORIES!! There are only victories.

Tones of effort, lots of Bona Fides used, point, counter-point, accusations fly and --

Nothing.

Okay, say we impeach Mayorkas. Then what? Seriously.... Then what? Do you think the scum sucking FILTH in the White House will appoint someone, you know-- Responsible? No. That piece of fucking shit will appoint somebody just as bad and probably worse than what we got rid of.

There are NO MORAL VICTORIES!! There are only victories.

Tones of effort, lots of Bona Fides used, point, counter-point, accusations fly and --Nothing.
Nothing happens when we don't impeach Myorkas or Biden. Oversight means you should do something.

Nothing happens when we don't impeach Myorkas or Biden. Oversight means you should do something.
Exactly. And impeaching Mayorkas would accomplish absolutely NOTHING. It would get laughed out of the Senate, wouldn't even make it to the Floor

Forum List

Back