Texas Congressman Threatens Companies That Pay For Employees Out of State Abortion Expenses. Companies say “Go F@&$ Yourself”

"Reproductive healthcare".

Is that what the hateful dumbass Libtards are calling killing a child for the purpose of birth control now? LOL!
I've looked for a complete list of companies that plan on doing this. I already stopped giving my dollars to Amazon for this reason.

Here is, I think, a partial list.

Protecting children from being murdered is the business of all humans. At least all humans that have a soul. That doesn't apply to you Moon Bats, does it?

Are you going to take those children and raise them? How many children do you have so far?

Protecting children from being murdered is the business of all humans. At least all humans that have a soul. That doesn't apply to you Moon Bats, does it?
Isn't it funny that the leftist SJW's constantly hammer the "It takes a village to care for a child" bullshit, attempting to make you and me accept responsibility for every child alive, but never stand up for the life of an unborn child?

Are you going to take those children and raise them? How many children do you have so far?
It is not my responsibility to raise somebody else's children, Moon Bat. It is the parents of the child. However, as a human it is my responsibility to protect children from being murdered. They are not mutually inclusive.

If I save a child from drowning on the beach is it my responsible to be responsible for the child the rest of its life? I don't think so.

I've explained this to you several times but you won't take your head out of your Libtard ass long enough to listen.

We do not let companies and individuals use other states for workarounds for criminal acitivy.

Or are you so delusional to think that we do?

Can you defraud someone in one state and seek asylum in another?

Wake up.

If they state you are in refuses to extradite you, then yes.

If you go to Cuba and kill someone, you cannot be charged with a crime in the US.

If you live in Utah and go to Las Vegas and win a lot of money gambling, something illegal in Utah, come back and spend it in Utah you cannot be charged with a crime in Utah.

Though states are already trying to figure out ways to stop or punish someone for going to a different state for an abortion.

And no doubt the current SCOTUS will allow it to happen

If you live in Utah and go to Las Vegas and win a lot of money gambling, something illegal in Utah, come back and spend it in Utah you cannot be charged with a crime in Utah.
Utah can tax you on your winnings though. It was a controversial case in CA in the 70s. A resident of Oakland, CA was taxed on his Irish Sweepstakes winnings--this is a poor example of the questions that would be relevant in the abortion debate however.

In a filing written for an April 26 meeting, Citigroup wrote: “In response to changes in reproductive health-care laws in certain states in the U.S., beginning in 2022 we provide travel benefits to facilitate access to adequate resources.”

Citigroup is not the only company with policies designed to assist employees seeking abortions who are living in restrictive states such as Texas.

In September 2021, Salesforce told employees the company would help them and their families relocate if they had issues with reproductive health care in their states.

Lyft CEO Logan Green announced the company would pay legal fees for any drivers sued under the Texas law for helping women get abortions.

The parent company of Tinder and OkCupid, Match Group Inc., announced it too was creating a fund for its Texas employees impacted by the abortion law.

In an internal note to employees, Shar Dubey, Match Group’s CEO, wrote that the company “doesn’t usually take political stands unless it is relevant to our business ... but this particular law is so regressive to the cause of women’s rights that I felt compelled to speak publicly about my personal views.”

She added: “ immigrated to America from India over 25 years ago and I have to say, as a Texas resident, I am shocked that I now live in a state where women’s reproductive laws are more regressive than most of the world, including India.”

Hey Briscoe. These companies are going to make sure their employees can obtain abortion services, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it. And the Supreme Court can’t help you either.

How does feel to be the impotent little wimp that you are?
Texas is turning into cold war East Germany. A restricted freedom surveillance society where opposing views are not tolerated.

It is not my responsibility to raise somebody else's children, Moon Bat. It is the parents of the child. However, as a human it is my responsibility to protect children from being murdered. They are not mutually inclusive.

If I save a child from drowning on the beach is it my responsible to be responsible for the child the rest of its life? I don't think so.

I've explained this to you several times but you won't take your head out of your Libtard ass long enough to listen.

But you think it's your responsibility to get between a woman and her doctor.

Isn't it funny that the leftist SJW's constantly hammer the "It takes a village to care for a child" bullshit, attempting to make you and me accept responsibility for every child alive, but never stand up for the life of an unborn child?

And then, I do both. Born babies can't survive on their own and they don't get to pick their parents...

But you think it's your responsibility to get between a woman and her doctor.

The responsibility that seems to evade you dumbasss Moon Bats is that it is an irresponsible thing to get pregnant when abstinence doesn't cost anything and condoms are about 15 cents each.

You Moon Bats foster irresponsibility by giving idiots the easy way out by letting them kill their child for birth control purposes.

If you get pregnant then then you need to cowboy up and do the right instead of killing the child. If you don't think you can raise it them put it up for adoption. Murder should never be an option.

The responsibility that seems to evade you dumbasss Moon Bats is that it is an irresponsible thing to get pregnant when abstinence doesn't cost anything and condoms are about 15 cents each.

You Moon Bats foster irresponsibility by giving idiots the easy way out by letting them kill their for birth control purposes.

If you get pregnant then then you need to cowboy up and do the right instead of killing the child. If you don't think you can raise it them put it up for adoption. Murder should never be an option.

15 cents? You've never had sex, have you?

15 cents? You've never had sex, have you?
Many places give away condoms for free.

I suspect that if anybody says they can't afford a condom then they are spending money on other things like weed or booze or whatever.

Abstinence is absolutely free.

You stupid Moon Bats have no idea what responsibility is and you make it easy to be irresponsible but in doing doing so a child dies. How can you live with yourself?

Forum List

Back