Texas Abortion Tracking Website Shut Down A Second Time

Yawn, ask Mummy for a bed time snack.

Life is life and a zygote, fetus, etc is life you panty waste clown
That conservatives seek the tyranny of a dictatorship comes as no surprise; the authoritarian right advocates for only more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

I see you have given up on a calm rational discussion of the facts, and you can't honestly answer my question without abandoning your rhetoric. You did last longer than usual, though.
What question you haven't asked me a question....

Clean up your act and you may not die a virgin

In the immortal words of Ian Anderson:

My words but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink.
So you ride yourselves over the fields and
You make all your animal deals and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be
thick as a brick

In the immortal words of Ian Anderson:

My words but a whisper your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.
Your sperm's in the gutter your love's in the sink.
So you ride yourselves over the fields and
You make all your animal deals and
Your wise men don't know how it feels
To be thick as a brick

You're a nut.

Meanwhile carry on and I'll find out who owns Kleenex and invest

Its the sound that makes abortion illegal in Texas...a heartbeat...it means life to Texans what does it mean to you?....
No. As I quoted from the bill, it is the ability to detect. Nothing about sound is included. I might support a bill that is based on detecting sound with a stethescope. That would be much later in the gestational period. About 8 to 9 weeks with a doppler stethescope, and about 18 to 20 weeks. with a regular stethescope.

No. As I quoted from the bill, it is the ability to detect. Nothing about sound is included. I might support a bill that is based on detecting sound with a stethescope. That would be much later in the gestational period. About 8 to 9 weeks with a doppler stethescope, and about 18 to 20 weeks. with a regular stethescope.
Arguing with the dishonest, authoritarian right is pointless – they have nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

And their greatest contempt is for the rights and protected liberties of others.

Well to be fair, a “heartbeat” is occasionally detectable at 8-9 weeks.

OoopS too late! :rolleyes-41:
Not sure if that's an actual heartbeat
THURSDAY, Feb. 21 (HealthDay News) -- The human heart is not fully formed until much later in pregnancy than previously thought, a new study suggests.

British researchers analyzed scans of the hearts of healthy fetuses in the womb and found that the heart has four clearly defined chambers in the eighth week of pregnancy, but does not have fully organized muscle tissue until the 20th week.

This is much later than expected, according to the study published Feb. 20 in the Journal of the Royal Society Interface Focus.

Previous studies of early heart development in humans have been largely based on other mammals -- such as mice or pigs -- as well as adult hearts and samples from dead people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back