Texas Abortion Tracking Website Shut Down A Second Time

A heart starts beating when there's a heart to beat. I don't know why you think that's some kind of gotcha question because it's what I've been saying all this time. Haven't you been paying attention?
That would be a perfectly reasonable answer if we agreed on what a heartbeat was, and when it starts. So far, you have refused to directly define what you consider to be a heartbeat. Do you consider a few fluctuating cells to be a heartbeat, or does it also require a developed heart with muscle, and valves, and all the other parts that most consider to be the heart? You are certainly free to weasel out of answering that question. but I have no desire to continue the discusson until you do. Goodby.

That would be a perfectly reasonable answer if we agreed on what a heartbeat was, and when it starts. So far, you have refused to directly define what you consider to be a heartbeat. Do you consider a few fluctuating cells to be a heartbeat, or does it also require a developed heart with muscle, and valves, and all the other parts that most consider to be the heart? You are certainly free to weasel out of answering that question. but I have no desire to continue the discusson until you do. Goodby.
Oh, good grief. I've made it clear that a few cells fluctuating is not a heartbeat. If you haven't figured that out yet, I'm not going to spoon feed you information that's readily available.

Answer me this: is a few fluctuating cells a heart? Yes or no, it's easy.

Oh look, another foreigner.

In this country, a constitutional right is what the SCOTUS says is a constitutional right. In this case, the constitutional right to privacy protects abortions up to 24 weeks.

Welcome to our country.

Indiana? There's an "Indiana" on your plane?.

Here on Earth in the country still called "America", there is a written constitution in which the word "abortion" does not appear. Now be a good little alien and go murder a baby - if that's what it takes to calm you down.
Ritual.

Oh, good grief. I've made it clear that a few cells fluctuating is not a heartbeat. If you haven't figured that out yet, I'm not going to spoon feed you information that's readily available.

Answer me this: is a few fluctuating cells a heart? Yes or no, it's easy.
Thank you. You never said definately yes or no before now. People here often give ambiguous answers that can later be interpreted either way. I can no longer accept ambiguity as an answer for many things. Defining a heartbeat as they do is dishonest, unethical, and wrong. Something all too common with what has become the trump party.

Forum List

Back