Texas Abortion Tracking Website Shut Down A Second Time

That's a lie, heartbeat can be detected as early as four weeks.

Get informed or sit down
Yes, in some cases it is, but only by the method I referenced. If you have a credible source to show different, then please give a link.

Read the damn bill.....

Bill Title: Relating to abortion, including abortions after detection of an unborn child's heartbeat; authorizing a private civil right of action.

I read the bill. It said
(1) "Fetal heartbeat" means cardiac activity or the
steady and repetitive rhythmic contraction of the fetal heart
within the gestational sac.

nothing indicating an audible heartbeat was required. A slight flutter detected by ultrasound meets those requirements. When most people think of a heartbeat, they think of an audible sound detectable with a stethiscope. I wonder why the author of the bill didn't make that part clear.

Well maybe it was. The fact remains that the Planned Parenthood abortion industry controls the narrative and the bloodsuckers on the left trust PP.
No they don't. That is paranoid delusion you feed yourself to justify your own stupid behavior.

I read the bill. It said
(1) "Fetal heartbeat" means cardiac activity or the
steady and repetitive rhythmic contraction of the fetal heart
within the gestational sac.

nothing indicating an audible heartbeat was required. A slight flutter detected by ultrasound meets those requirements. When most people think of a heartbeat, they think of an audible sound detectable with a stethiscope. I wonder why the author of the bill didn't make that part clear.
That's not how I read that...it says a Fetal Heartbeat means cardiac activity and must be a steady repetitive rhythmic contraction of the heart....so how can you say nothing indicating an audible heartbeat was required?... Help me out here....

That's not how I read that...it says a Fetal Heartbeat means cardiac activity and must be a steady repetitive rhythmic contraction of the heart....so how can you say nothing indicating an audible heartbeat was required?... Help me out here....
Well since you cant hear the electrical flutter in the chest of a 6 week embryo, that could be your first clue.

No, unfortunately, because the bill was written by ignorant morons, not scientists.
No it wasn't you are misrepresenting the bill...its right in the title...if there is a heartbeat no abortion...if no heartbeat suck away....what does a heartbeat mean to you?...

No it wasn't you are misrepresenting the bill...its right in the title...if there is a heartbeat no abortion...if no heartbeat suck away....what does a heartbeat mean to you?...
And scientists say that is not a heartbeat. I really can't dumb this down any further for you.

And scientists say that is not a heartbeat. I really can't dumb this down any further for you.
Like I said a doctor knows what a heartbeat sounds like...and they are the people that listen for it not some anti abortion protester...a doctor....if there is no heartbeat you can abort...why don't you answer my question...what does a verified heartbeat mean to you?....

The bill only says the rhythm must be detectable. within the gestational sack. It doesn;t say it must be detectable as an audible sound detectable by a stethiscope. Medical sources say there is only a slight flutter in the cells that will eventually become the heart's pacemaker. I already gave a credible link to that. If you have a source that says otherwise, I would like to see it. A slight flutter in a few cells, that can only be detected by ultrasound, and when the structure of the rest of the heart doesen't yet exist is not the same as a viable heartbeat At that point, you can't listen to a heartbeat because there is nothing there but a slight flutter in a few cells.

Like I said a doctor knows what a heartbeat sounds like...
Interesting! But there is no way you could possibly "hear" the "heartbeat" described in the bill.

Thank you for making my points for me. Will you be assisting me all evening?

By the way, I posted a link with doctors (the experts) stating it is not a heartbeat. So don't sit there and pretend your are deferring to doctors. You are, as usual, deferring to your own colon.

Unfortunately, the title does not determine what is in a bill. The definitions and terms included in the bill determine that.

This is interesting. Even Epik won't allow the abortion vigilantes to be on their system.

A system that hots 8chan and the daily beast and KKK organizations has kicked Texas right to life off their system.

LOL.

Even Epik won't allow people to collect third party information on someone without their knowledge and kicked Texas right to life off their system for violating their TOS rules.

TikTokers keep crashing the site too! Forgive me while I bawl :lol:

The bill only says the rhythm must be detectable. within the gestational sack. It doesn;t say it must be detectable as an audible sound detectable by a stethiscope. Medical sources say there is only a slight flutter in the cells that will eventually become the heart's pacemaker. I already gave a credible link to that. If you have a source that says otherwise, I would like to see it. A slight flutter in a few cells, that can only be detected by ultrasound, and when the structure of the rest of the heart doesen't yet exist is not the same as a viable heartbeat At that point, you can't listen to a heartbeat because there is nothing there but a slight flutter in a few cells.
I read the wording its back a few posts...it must be a heartbeat....a detectable rhythmic repetitive heartbeat...how else can it be any clearer?....it must be a heartbeat not some random gas in the mother or anything else...A HEARTBEAT!!!!

Not a life, as a fact of law, entitled to Constitutional protections – where the protected liberties of the woman are paramount.

When the authoritarian right seeks to compel women to give birth against their will in violation of the right to privacy, it’s no longer a matter of personal, subjective beliefs about life, it instead becomes a matter of law where the Constitution prohibits the state from interfering in the decisions of private citizens, including whether to have a child or not.

Forum List

Back