Texas Abortion law stands

None

But millions of people have

However lets say the child grows up in a foster home

Or typically several or many foster homes

Isnt that still better than death?
It's not a death they ever know about because they have no consciousness. So your comparison is invalid.

Do you wish your mom had aborted you?
No. But had she, I never would have known about it since I wouldn't have been conscious. Consciousness doesn't develop until the second half of pregnancy.

No. But had she, I never would have known about it since I wouldn't have been conscious. Consciousness doesn't develop until the second half of pregnancy.
So you are glad you were not aborted?

Dont you think all aborted babies would say the same thing if they lived to be your age?

I’m sure they would

So you are glad you were not aborted?

Dont you think all aborted babies would say the same thing if they lived to be your age?

I’m sure they would
Most undoubtedly would. But their rights don't supersede women's rights. And given their undeveloped stage at that point. Lack of consciousness and lack of self-viability, our society has decided women's right prevail over the competing rights of her unborn child until the point of viability.

Most undoubtedly would. But their rights don't supersede women's rights. And given their undeveloped stage at that point. Lack of consciousness and lack of self-viability, our society has decided women's right prevail over the competing rights of her unborn child until the point of viability.
The human right to life supersedes a woman’s desire to kill it

Good.

To start with there will be some unwanted children and maybe even some backstreet abortions which will be horrible, but in time the penny will drop and people will have no choice but to start being more responsible instead.

Abortion should never be used as a retrospective form of contraception.

Back-alley abortions are largely an urban myth created by the left. Prior to Roe, 90+% of illegal abortions were still performed by medical doctors.

I have looked after my own well being my entire life. I see no reason why other women can't do the same.

Of my three children, the last one is the only one where I didn't know I was pregnant prior to six weeks, and that was only because of a weird timing issue. I realized I was pregnant right around the sixth week.

The founding fathers that libs hate so much
Well aside from the fact they didn't, they were mostly lefties anyway. The right stands for status quo. Those would have been the Loyalists who were fine living as British subjects. It was progressives at the time who fought for freedom.

Well aside from the fact they didn't, they were mostly lefties anyway. The right stands for status quo.
Wrong

The right wants to preserve what is best in society

Whereas the left embraces mindless change change

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that conservatives are mostly happy and upbeat people while chronically unhappy libs have a bone to pick with the world

Wrong

The right wants to preserve what is best in society

Whereas the left embraces mindless change change

Maybe that has something to do with the fact that conservatives are mostly happy and upbeat people while chronically unhappy libs have a bone to pick with the world
Great, quote the Founders saying a 20 week old embryo has a right to life...

As far as the right wanting to preserve what's best, you mean like wanting to preserve the honor of Confederate soldiers who fought to keep slavery legal?

Great, quote the Founders saying a 20 week old embryo has a right to life...

As far as the right wanting to preserve what's best, you mean like wanting to preserve the honor of Confederate soldiers who fought to keep slavery legal?
The vast majority of Confederate soldiers owned no slaves

They fought for their family, their neighbors and their state

They were among the bravest Americans who ever lived

The war ended 150 years ago but many libs never got the message

The vast majority of Confederate soldiers owned no slaves

They fought for their family, their neighbors and their state

They were among the bravest Americans who ever lived

The war ended 150 years ago but many libs never got the message
The south benefited from slavery and the south seceded from the nation over it. And they were not brave "Americans," ya dickhead. They fought to not be Americans. They were traitors to America.

And where's that quote from the Founding Fathers...?

The south benefited from slavery and the south seceded from the nation over it.
White farmers were dirt poor themselves and did on no way benefit from slavery

Now you will call them stupid

But as I pointed out slavery was not the big issue with them that libs think it was

Forum List

Back