Texas Abortion law stands

Your gun is pointed at Texas. Did you know that pregnant mothers who die in other states do not fault pregnancy. Their death certificates claim that death is due to "overdose of ...(fill in the blank...)"; "heart failure," "Covid," "respiratory failure," etc. So much for your unfortunate revelations of more "scientific" causes of death in pregnancy that are not acknowledged in the same way as Texas. And Democrats capitalize off the facts that deaths of pregnant women disclose whatever the Medical/Political causes are acceptable in other states than Texas. That's because of the scratch-their-eyes-out Donkey Party stubbornness and obfusicatory nature of the Party of liars and their expert liars in the Press that supports all the insane lies you are circle jerking on. Meh!

What they are counting is dead pregnant women. Read the links I posted.

In yet more late-night happenings, most of the conservative contingent of the Supreme Court let the Texas abortion ban stand just before midnight Wednesday.

The law went into effect early Wednesday morning, which has now left the second largest state in the country with virtually no access to legal abortions. The law bans abortions after six weeks of pregnancy, before many people even know that they’re pregnant.
The Texas law was crafted purposefully to make lawsuits difficult, as the law will be carried out by individual vigilantes and not state officials — therefore leaving no clear person to sue, at least before an individual has brought a suit against anyone “aiding or abetting” a post-six week abortion. The conservatives clung to that as rationale for denying the injunction.

Chief Justice John Roberts and the three liberal justices all wrote individual dissents.

“The court’s order is stunning,” Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote scathingly. “Presented with an application to enjoin a flagrantly unconstitutional law engineered to prohibit women from exercising their constitutional rights and evade judicial scrutiny, a majority of justices have opted to bury their heads in the sand.”

First of all, I do not believe abortion is a constitutional right. Roe v Wade is widely seen as a decision by a liberal SCOTUS that stretches the right to privacy quite a bit. One day maybe this court will face that issue head on, is abortion a constitutional right or isn't it? The other thing is, should this be a federal decision or should it be up to the states to determine their own rules. I think I need to study the thinking about federalism a little more, IMHO the federal gov't shouldn't be making laws that the state and local gov'ts can and should decide for themselves.

Of course it's not a constitutional right nor should it be. It is the right of every woman to manage her body how she wants. Its nothing to do with you interfering hypocrit godbotherers.
Keep your rosaries off their ovaries.

Texas already has a very high rate of maternal deaths. They compare to some 3rd world countries.

The Illegal filth come across the border from Third World countries and they are not healthy. Including the bitches that want to drop their anchor babies.

Sonya Sotomayor is a deceived human being who does not respect powerless human beings in their developmental stage. Those on the Supreme Court who ruled on powerless future kids to be denied life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are thoroughly decieved by satanic demon forces that need to be cast out. HOW SICK IS IT TO KILL 70,000,000 human beings God gave life to so mommie dearest could count on commie mommies to go fund such hateful death and dismemberment of choosing death by murder rather than life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness for people in the womb unlucky enough to be hated enough by uncaring human beings practicing zero responsibility for the life given someone else?

Excuse me for my nausea of evil in the highest court in a free country for condemning formed human beings to such a sickening death and bloody murder that abortion is. Barf.
Neither did any conservative justice until these latest 3 lunes got appointed.

Talk about deceiving us when they were being interviewed for the position. They didn't tel us they were going to overturn precedence. Or not follow Stari Decisis.

You have it wrong

Libs want to kill an innocent child instead of the rapist
Liar.

Liberals want the woman to decide what she does with such a pregnancy. It's conservatives who want to force her to bear the rapist's child.

Liberals want the woman to decide what she does with such a pregnancy
You dont give gunmen the authority to kill witnesses during a robbery

Liberals selfishly see only their side of the story while they kill an innocent human life

Last edited:

Liberals selfishly see only their side of the story while the kill an innocent human life
How fucked in the head are you that you equate a woman being raped with a robbery? <smh>

How fucked in the head are you that you equate a woman being raped with a robbery? <smh>
Not as fucked as you are for punishing an innocent child for the sins of its father

And the punishment libs deal out is death

Sonya Sotomayor is a deceived human being who does not respect powerless human beings in their developmental stage. Those on the Supreme Court who ruled on powerless future kids to be denied life liberty and the pursuit of happiness are thoroughly decieved by satanic demon forces that need to be cast out. HOW SICK IS IT TO KILL 70,000,000 human beings God gave life to so mommie dearest could count on commie mommies to go fund such hateful death and dismemberment of choosing death by murder rather than life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness for people in the womb unlucky enough to be hated enough by uncaring human beings practicing zero responsibility for the life given someone else?

Excuse me for my nausea of evil in the highest court in a free country for condemning formed human beings to such a sickening death and bloody murder that abortion is. Barf.
Texans themselves will change this law it is intolerable. I have less respect for the Supreme Court and I ever had, this is a national disgrace. Women do not deserve to be second class citizens. The rights of potential people / potential citizens has taken precedent over the rights of real people. This is the nastiest law ever put into place it pits people against people. Hatred has won with the enactment of this law.

Not as fucked as you are for punishing an innocent child for the sins of its father

A child that has never existed has now made women second-class citizens. Nothing is good about this law, it will come back to haunt the people of Texas in ways you can't even imagine.

I have already posted everal links.

Excerpt:

Maternal mortality rates are still crazy high in America
Even with the misreporting errors, the U.S. still likely has one of the highest maternal mortality rates in the developed world. While other countries have placed a high priority on maternal health and have identified the many preventable causes of death, the U.S. has failed to do the same.

A 2017 investigation by ProPublica and NPR chronicled the myriad ways our healthcare system fails both pregnant women and new mothers (it’s long, but well-worth the read). Their investigation found that, in many cases, easily identifiable problems like preeclampsia take mothers’ lives because hospital workers don’t recognize the issues quickly enough. Women bleed out while doctors and nurses insist nothing is wrong, even as these women’s babies are given the highest standard of care.

For some experts, the problem is simple:

“The argument we make internationally is that [a high maternal death rate] is often a reflection of how the society views women,” Eugene Declercq, a maternal health expert at Boston University, told Vox. “In other countries, we worry about the culture — women are not particularly valued, so they don’t set up systems to care for them at all. I think we have a similar problem in the US.”

If America cared nearly as much about mothers as it did about their infants, many fewer would die. Just look at California.

California is a great example of how to reduce maternal deaths

I'd rather care about a child that never existed, is anti-abortion freaks are not pro life, they just made all the women in Texas second class citizens that don't even have control of their own bodies because of an egregious state law.

I'd rather care about a child that never existed, is anti-abortion freaks are not pro life, they just made all the women in Texas second class citizens that don't even have control of their own bodies because of an egregious state law.
Typo: " They'd rather care about a child that never existed...

It's not a punishment. It's the woman's right to do with her body as she sees fit. It's her choice, not yours, no matter how much that bothers you.

That's exactly what they did.

Liberals selfishly see only their side of the story while they kill an innocent human life

You want to punish women for not raising an unwanted child?

You want to punish women for not raising an unwanted child?
You are the typical selfish lib who only thinks about the woman when there also is a child that is innocent of any crime

How many unwanted children have you adopted and raised?
None

But millions of people have

However lets say the child grows up in a foster home

Or typically several or many foster homes

Isnt that still better than death?

Forum List

Back