Texans To Become Lab Rats for "Good Guy with a Gun" Theory

The politicians and courts are crapping their pants in Texas right now, because the law was written to make it legal to carry in those areas. Lots of extra meetings and discussions right now to try to reduce their chances of having to abide by the same rules they unleashed on the general public. Hypocrisy at it's greatest.
You are fucking stupid. Virginia has had open carry for decades now and gosh no one has shot a court up yet, fagot.

Then why are Texas courts in such a tizzy?

The politicians and courts are crapping their pants in Texas right now, because the law was written to make it legal to carry in those areas. Lots of extra meetings and discussions right now to try to reduce their chances of having to abide by the same rules they unleashed on the general public. Hypocrisy at it's greatest.
You are fucking stupid. Virginia has had open carry for decades now and gosh no one has shot a court up yet, fagot.

Then why are Texas courts in such a tizzy?

Too many commies in them, obviously.

I agree that law-abiding citizens should be able to carry openly if they so choose, but I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone one would want to.

If a perp walks into a business looking to commit a crime, he'll likely shoot you even before he makes the announcement.
And then the "perp" is shot by the woman in the next isle.
Not much point for a perp to walk into a business with a gun knowing the possibility that a dozen people are carrying unless the perp has decided to commit suicide.

He may have.

And too bad about the first guy, eh?

Carry openly. I don't care.
Maybe maybe not. The perp may have seen the guy with a gun and decided not to risk his life maybe just wounding or even missing the guy.
Millions of potential crimes are stopped before they happen because the 'good guy' had a gun or the perp guessing their was a good guy with a gun ready to use it.
This according to Bill Clinton and Obama's data.

I'm not disputing that. But the element of surprise counts for a lot. I don't want a perp to know I'm carrying until just before things go dark for him.
I don't think anyone going into a business intent on committing a crime with a gun KNOWING there could be any number of people carrying openly or concealed that could be in that business thinks they are going to get away with anything. They are basically committing suicide.
I know of a case where a gunman walked into a convenience store and took a customer hostage. Three other customers walked up and pointed their guns at the idiot. He dropped his gun and ran.

I don't think anyone going into a business intent on committing a crime with a gun KNOWING there could be any number of people carrying openly or concealed that could be in that business thinks they are going to get away with anything. They are basically committing suicide.
I know of a case where a gunman walked into a convenience store and took a customer hostage. Three other customers walked up and pointed their guns at the idiot. He dropped his gun and ran.

WTF? Why did the let the bastard run?

Yeah bullshit. People that walk around with a gun on display in public want the public to know they have a gun. It is attempted intimidation by the idiot on normal people.

People that walk around with keys to a car on display in public want the public to know they have a lethal automobile. It is attempted intimidation by the idiot on normal people because autos are used in more peoples death each year than guns are.

I already said I don't have a problem with CC as long as the person is fully vetted, but this yahoo hillbilly shit of slinging a rifle over your shoulder and walking into Wendy's is just the weakest display of personhood there is.

People here in Virginia, and other open carry states where people go hunting then stop for a burger on the way home, are used to seeing guns in public. It is no big deal, totally normal.

It is the little fagots like you who drop their water at the sight of a mean ole gun that are the aberration, sissy boy. It is not the hunter or the gun owner.

WTF? Why did the let the bastard run?
I think because there were too many people in the store and outside that could have been accidently shot if I recall.
The customers with the guns did the right thing. Which once again proves the vast majority of gun owners are NOT fucking lunatic REPs hoping to shoot someone any chance they get.

Forum List

Back