Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

You'll probably get reported for this, even though you couldn't have expressed it nicer. Quite a coincidence that so many people have come to the same conclusion isn't it? Must be a baal cult conspiracy......or sensible advice when people suggest that he should adjust his approach to other people or that he should get help.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.
He and his nutty friends can report me all they like. In fact, I'd prefer to be thread banned rather than put up with this crap. ;)

OTOH, if I can be banned for accusing someone of being mentally ill when there is plenty of evidence to support my point of view, both my training and their behavior, then so be it.

His repeated accusations that I'm a sock puppet when the Admin himself can see my IP addresses, plus anyone with brains can usually figure out socks who post often enough to detect a pattern, adds to the weight of evidence that he as a major screw loose.

1) you admitted your goal is to censor posts you can't refute by causing havoc
=forum terrorist.
2) you blanket statement claim All Jews killed Jesus, even ones born today, then claim in your last post you have training in spotting delusionsl people.
*Lmao*
=double negative=Highest form of compliment=posting to your alter ego other posting name=Priceless.

Back to the Topic:
Followers of John even call Jesus
the False Prophet.

Told you, even Paul is a created combined figure thus Saul given the new name.
Saul is said in Acts to actually meet up with one of these characters used for Paul.

You'll probably get reported for this, even though you couldn't have expressed it nicer. Quite a coincidence that so many people have come to the same conclusion isn't it? Must be a baal cult conspiracy......or sensible advice when people suggest that he should adjust his approach to other people or that he should get help.

12/29/2015
Esmeralda
If you want to be taken seriously, by me at least, you need to write clearly, express your ideas clearly. Your posts are full of incomplete sentences, an almost complete lack of correct punctuation, run-on sentences, and overall incorrect mechanics, which leads to writing that is incoherent. It is too much trouble to read your posts over and over again and try to figure out what you want to say. Also, such writing indicates a lack of education. People don't respect someone who is trying to discuss something significant when they are obviously not educated.
He and his nutty friends can report me all they like. In fact, I'd prefer to be thread banned rather than put up with this crap. ;)

OTOH, if I can be banned for accusing someone of being mentally ill when there is plenty of evidence to support my point of view, both my training and their behavior, then so be it.

His repeated accusations that I'm a sock puppet when the Admin himself can see my IP addresses, plus anyone with brains can usually figure out socks who post often enough to detect a pattern, adds to the weight of evidence that he as a major screw loose.

I agree, but to be fair there are more than a few loose screws around here.

but still even without any training it is easy to see that his open animosity to the person of Jesus and juvenile reactions to people who find his claims absurd do reveal a sick mind.

Don't let it bother you. The more he post absurdities the more opportunity there is to vindicate and confirm that the teachings of Jesus are the very truth. He probably will never accept it but others will. That's the point.

Remember, at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

Everything must be this way.

Last edited:

but still even without any training it is easy to see that his open animosity to the person of Jesus and juvenile reactions to people who find his claims absurd do reveal a sick mind.

Don't let it bother you. The more he post absurdities the more opportunity there is to vindicate and confirm that the teachings of Jesus are the very truth. He probably will never accept it but others will. That's the point.

Agreed about loose screws. Also agreed on the psychological state of Shevvy.

It doesn't bother me a bit. A hundred keyboard nutjobs don't bother me. The only reason I say something is to show resistance to haters. If a person told a racial joke, I'd do the same thing. NOT that I think I'll change that racist asshole's opinion, but to show everyone reading that there are people who disagree with such behavior and I hope they stand up too.

Agreed about loose screws. Also agreed on the psychological state of Shevvy.

It doesn't bother me a bit. A hundred keyboard nutjobs don't bother me. The only reason I say something is to show resistance to haters. If a person told a racial joke, I'd do the same thing. NOT that I think I'll change that racist asshole's opinion, but to show everyone reading that there are people who disagree with such behavior and I hope they stand up too.

Thats a good thing.

but however crazy anyone is they sometimes can say true things even if by mistake.

That being said there is truth to what he says about Roman perversions of the image of Christ.

The problem he is having is that he can't seem to distinguish between the false sugar coated Jesus promoted by Rome after 325. c.e., and the person who actually existed and inspired such a deep seated animosity that they made demonstrating hatred for his God and desecrating his teachings the national religion.

Forum List

Back