Terrible roughing call

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
If that’s roughing the passer they need to take the pads off the QBs and if anyone gets with in a yard of them the play is blown dead

To be fair, there have been a lot of very bad calls lately.
Dont disagree. That was a fumble as well as a sack on LV“s side of the field. Ended up being a Raiders FG.

Isnt it a relatively small leap to assume I’m talking about the game currently being played and not some random game played previously?

its not like there are 15 games being played right now there’s 1
Read this vary slowly and hopefully you get it!

How were we supposed to know you were talking about the game being broadcast?

It could have been a college game from Saturday, a pro game from Sunday, etc.

You gave no indication of what you were blathering about!

Now, do you realize how stupid that was on your part?

Read this vary slowly and hopefully you get it!

How were we supposed to know you were talking about the game being broadcast?

It could have been a college game from Saturday, a pro game from Sunday, etc.

You gave no indication of what you were blathering about!

Now, do you realize how stupid that was on your part?
Sorry I didnt realize I was dealing with the mentally deficient, who can’t make the huge leap that a post about a football game just might be about the only one currently being played.

I apologize and next time I’ll take your stupidity into consideration before posting.

Sorry I didnt realize I was dealing with the mentally deficient, who can’t make the huge leap that a post about a football game just might be about the only one currently being played.

I apologize and next time I’ll take your stupidity into consideration before posting.
Oh, get off it! No one knew what you were talking about, unless they are fucking clairvoyant, you GD piece of shit!

Oh, get off it! No one knew what you were talking about, unless they are fucking clairvoyant, you GD piece of shit!
1 other person who couldn’t figure out that a post In the sports forum might be about the single live sports event currently being broadcast, isn’t a compelling argument that you’re not dumb. Now go away before I taunt you a second time…

You're a real chucklehead.

I don't watch television. I don't have it in my home.

Without a link, or even a picture, your OP was nonsensical. It was absolutely meaningless. I saw a really shitty call in a game yesterday while down at the local gin mill. If you'd been referring to that it would've made perfect sense to me.

You need to learn and appreciate the concept of "context". Getting your panties in a bunch because people didn't know what you were talking about, because you offered zero context, is retarded...

Dont disagree. That was a fumble as well as a sack on LV“s side of the field. Ended up being a Raiders FG.

Isnt it a relatively small leap to assume I’m talking about the game currently being played and not some random game played previously?
A couple of days ago people were making a big stink on the roughing call involving Brady. Personally, I think what happened to Tua has made the refs a little quick on the trigger. No one wants to be officiating the game when something like that happens. People were clamoring for the whole reffing crew to be fired before Tua had even been dragged off the field.

1 other person who couldn’t figure out that a post In the sports forum might be about the single live sports event currently being broadcast, isn’t a compelling argument that you’re not dumb. Now go away before I taunt you a second time…
That was one other person before you wised up and identified what you were talking about. You need to go climb back in the oven because your potato is half-baked!

Cockwell has been triggered.
You are dealing with someone that has clot shot induced psychosis... in addition to numerous other problems

I forgot about MNF until I saw your post.
Personally, IDGAS who wins but my brothers & nephews are Raiders fans. I feel torn about about wanting to root for their team or the opportunities that a loss gives me to rip their team

You're a real chucklehead.

I don't watch television. I don't have it in my home.

Without a link, or even a picture, your OP was nonsensical. It was absolutely meaningless. I saw a really shitty call in a game yesterday while down at the local gin mill. If you'd been referring to that it would've made perfect sense to me.

You need to learn and appreciate the concept of "context". Getting your panties in a bunch because people didn't know what you were talking about, because you offered zero context, is retarded...

The only person with their panties in a twist is Admiral dipshit. It’s his shtick. Hes fun to mess with for 2-3 posts but I’ll admit it gets old pretty quickly.

As far as my OP goes if you don’t watch sports why are you posting in the sports forum about sports?

Forum List

Back