Tens of thousands show up to see Trump & Bill O'Reilly in Houston

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
That's quite a crowd. The Tokyo Center in Houston holds over 19,000 at capacity.

"Tens of thousands of Trump supporters turned out to see President Trump with Bill O’Reilly on their History Tour tonight in Houston, Texas."

THOUSANDS Turn Out to See President Trump in Houston -- AMAZING VIDEO!

1639919999983.png

The full 1:28:36 video...

I bet they had some nice Trump merchandise there. I had two tables at a gun show this weekends and picked up a couple Trump hats from another vendor. Also got a couple boxes of Hornady Critical Duty 135 gr 9mm to refresh my concealed carry load. I have a shitload of handloaded ammo but I won't use that for my personal weapon. Almost bought a large flag that read "Fuck Joe Biden", but I passed.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

I bet they had some nice Trump merchandise there. I had two tables at a gun show this weekends and picked up a couple Trump hats from another vendor. Also got a couple boxes of Hornady Critical Duty 135 gr 9mm to refresh my concealed carry load. I have a shitload of handloaded ammo but I won't use that for my personal weapon. Almost bought a large flag that read "Fuck Joe Biden", but I passed.

View attachment 577396

View attachment 577397

View attachment 577398
Oh so you are one of those low end white slobs that buys the trump merchandise. Sucker.

View attachment 577396

View attachment 577397

View attachment 577398
:yes_text12: on all your purchases!

I aspire to someday learn to handload, mostly because this old boy from Montana told me that girls can't. Come spring, I'm off to the range to see if I can find a mentor.

That's quite a crowd. The Tokyo Center in Houston holds over 19,000 at capacity.

"Tens of thousands of Trump supporters turned out to see President Trump with Bill O’Reilly on their History Tour tonight in Houston, Texas."

THOUSANDS Turn Out to See President Trump in Houston -- AMAZING VIDEO!

View attachment 577385

The full 1:28:36 video...

Not even close fanboi, and even the Houston Chronicle says you're full of shit.

Do you swallow when Trump cums in your mouth?

The event was scheduled to start at 3 p.m. Central time, but the Houston Chronicle reports that Trump didn't take the stage at the Toyota Center until shortly before 5.

"Top sections were blocked off, and there were still plenty of seats available at the event's scheduled start time," the Chronicle reported. "Last weekend the duo had two stops in Florida ... Media reports in Florida reported the tour had been beset by lower than expected ticket sales."

The Orlando Sentinel reported this week that, according to city records, the Amway Center was only about half full for last Sunday's event. The tour concludes in Dallas on Sunday.

The event was scheduled to start at 3 p.m. Central time, but the Houston Chronicle reports that Trump didn't take the stage at the Toyota Center until shortly before 5.

"Top sections were blocked off, and there were still plenty of seats available at the event's scheduled start time," the Chronicle reported. "Last weekend the duo had two stops in Florida ... Media reports in Florida reported the tour had been beset by lower than expected ticket sales."

The Orlando Sentinel reported this week that, according to city records, the Amway Center was only about half full for last Sunday's event. The tour concludes in Dallas on Sunday.

You're a lying swine.

Hey Forum.Fuckboy™, you missed some of the corn in biden's shit this morning.

You know you're replaceable.... right?

il_570xNdfsdfsdfs_465_349_int.jpg

Even the Chronicle? :laughing0301: The Chronicle is a liberal shit rag newspaper.
And pictures dont lie,biden didint have that many people if you combined every rally he had.

:yes_text12: on all your purchases!

I aspire to someday learn to handload, mostly because this old boy from Montana told me that girls can't. Come spring, I'm off to the range to see if I can find a mentor.

@OhPleaseJustQuit

Girls can't handload their own ammunition? That's the silliest thing I've heard in awhile. There is a wealth of information you can find online to get you started. As far as the load data, it's best to stick with what's published in a handloading data book. Those can be found at most gun shops or bought online. There's a good load data magazine I was in the magazine rack at Walmart today, but I can't remember the name of it. All you need is a workbench, a reloading press, a beam-type or electronic powder scale, some reloading dies for your favorite caliber, a digital micrometer for measuring cartridge length, some brass, bullets, primers, and powder.

That's a basic setup but you can add other things as you go along. A case tumbler to polish your brass, a case trimmer, a powder trickler or powder dispenser, reloading blocks, and a chronograph for measuring the bullet's velocity. You can get any of those things at many gun shops, reloading supply stores, gun shows, or on Ebay. Most all hardcover reloading manuals like Speer, Hornady, Lyman, etc. have chapters that cover every aspect of handloading.

You're a democrat, therefore most likely homosexual. The only way you're gonna make anyone feel pain is by plowing them in the ass. So go take your internet tough guy shit somewhere else.
you dumb fuck i am not a repub or a dem. i am a secular humanist. look it up. you dont have the guts to even say what state you live in pussy.

Forum List

Back