Tens of thousands show up to see Trump & Bill O'Reilly in Houston

Oh so you are one of those low end white slobs that buys the trump merchandise. Sucker.
Grifters gotta grift.

Click on the link.................Gateway Pundit.
Can't even find a local Houston news outlet that even covered the event.
Likely a stock video from 2016.

I will meet you any time, any place and make you feel pain like you've never imagined. Your move pussy.

No thanks. Being put into a position where I have to use deadly force against you isn't worth the trouble. I'm not about to get tied up in court with your next of kin over some stupid internet post.

But I will put you on ignore, so fuck off again, bitch.

@john doe 101

So you're one of those effete elitist fags who thinks it's his business to tell other people how to spend their money?

How about fuck off?
Jake Starkey's latest sock.

IMG_1660.jpg

So a branch about a lot of people who did or did not show up to hear a loser whine about losing to a bunch of snowflakes emotionally incapable of processing that they lost?

Fascinating.

Apparently nobody was interested in paying money to hear Biden ramble about Corn Pop and leg hairs for a couple hours.

I don't wear a Biden hat. I don't fly a Biden flag. I voted for the candidate that had the policies I wanted enacted, I did not vote for some imagined demi-god. You are part of a dumb ass cult, as witless as a slug.
That the best you got in your insult bag? You're a rank beginner, "rank" being the key word here.

1640007820685.png

That's quite a crowd. The Tokyo Center in Houston holds over 19,000 at capacity.

"Tens of thousands of Trump supporters turned out to see President Trump with Bill O’Reilly on their History Tour tonight in Houston, Texas."

THOUSANDS Turn Out to See President Trump in Houston -- AMAZING VIDEO!

View attachment 577385

The full 1:28:36 video...

Can't take the truth, can you, Trumpanzee.

It was a paid event. Of course there were going to be some empty seats. Had it been a free event, there would have been no empty seats.

You can spin this any way you want to in order to make it look like Trump's popularity is waning, but you're only fooling yourself. The idea that you're going to convince anyone to reject Trump and come vote for Biden in 2024, just makes you sound not only desperate, but downright retarded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back