Kamala Harris, the gift that keeps on giving

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Harris tries to do damage control after letting is slip that she and Biden did not see the variants Delta and Omicron coming

"We didn't see Delta coming. I think most scientists did not — upon whose advice and direction we have relied — didn't see Delta coming," Harris said. "We didn't see Omicron coming. And that's the nature of what this, this awful virus has been, which as it turns out, has mutations and variants."

The Biden administration, of course, could not have predicted the specific variants of the virus that have plagued the world. However, viral mutation is a well-established scientific fact, so Harris' admission understandably generated headlines across the media on Friday. After all, President Joe Biden essentially declared victory over COVID-19 in July when he declared American "independence" from the virus.

Hilarious! But luckily for her, Progressives don't give a damn how stupid and inept they are, they drank the cool aid long ago.

But what is not hilarious is that more have died under the inept Harris and Biden than under Trump, and more will die.

Luckily, none of it is their fault though, as where with Trump, it was all his fault while he was President

At least that makes us all feel much better about things.

But what is not hilarious is that more have died under the inept Harris and Biden than under Trump, and more will die.

Not yet, but it will eventually happen though the Trump admin will have a higher death per day toll.

Either way you look at it, they both have sucked ass when it comes to dealing with COVID

Not yet, but it will eventually happen though the Trump admin will have a higher death per day toll.

Either way you look at it, they both have sucked ass when it comes to dealing with COVID
Really? what would you do?

Gather around everyone

The Golfing Gator is going to tell us what Trump and Biden have not done but should have done to save us all from the Fauci virus.

Do tell.

Or he will run away like a jilted schoolgirl,

Its always a mistake to pick someone for high office just because they can check off enough boxes- Asian, black, West Indian, broad.

Brandon should have considered competence when he made his choice.

Its always a mistake to pick someone for high office just because they can check off enough boxes- Asian, black, West Indian, broad.

Brandon should have considered competence when he made his choice.
He should have seen the fact that Harris was not even popular among democrats as she was the first out of the Presidential race.

But she called Diaper Joe a racist during the debates, so that kinda forced his hand I think to pick her.

He should have seen the fact that Harris was not even popular among democrats as she was the first out of the Presidential race.

But she called Diaper Joe a racist during the debates, so that kinda forced his hand I think to pick her.
She was that little girl on the bus...

Really? what would you do?

In the very beginning I would have not waited months to do any real actions. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later.

The biggest of these would have been being honest with the American people. The Govt knew how bad it was going to get. In early Feb the local VA closed a unit and undertook a 6 week construction project to turn it into a Negative Pressure area for the singular purpose of dealing with COVID patients. During this same time the same Govt was telling us it would be gone in a week or two. I remember laughing at how stupid they were for wasting this money on something that would be gone before they were done. Then my wife spent the next year and a half working in it dealing with COVID patients and I realized how fucking stupid I was for believing the lies from the Govt

As for Biden, I would not have pushed vaccine mandates, all that did was drive people away from getting them. We the people do not like being told what to do.

She was that little girl on the bus...
Indeed.

I will have to amend my comment about Harris calling Biden a racist. She came close to tears telling the world how Joe supported racists and voted for their racist policies, but then retracted and said she did not really think his a racist.

After all, Joe is a democrat, so how could he be a racist?

Duh!

Now I despise Tater and the Whore with the intensity of a thousand suns but this whole thing is akin to a lay politician knowing what next year's flu strain variant is going to be. :cuckoo:

If you want to make hay with their mandate policies you have fertile ground but to expect a politician to know what new covid variant is coming down the pike is a bit disingenuous.

In the very beginning I would have not waited months to do any real actions. South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later.

The biggest of these would have been being honest with the American people. The Govt knew how bad it was going to get. In early Feb the local VA closed a unit and undertook a 6 week construction project to turn it into a Negative Pressure area for the singular purpose of dealing with COVID patients. During this same time the same Govt was telling us it would be gone in a week or two. I remember laughing at how stupid they were for wasting this money on something that would be gone before they were done. Then my wife spent the next year and a half working in it dealing with COVID patients and I realized how fucking stupid I was for believing the lies from the Govt

As for Biden, I would not have pushed vaccine mandates, all that did was drive people away from getting them. We the people do not like being told what to do.
So you would say that Biden calling Trump xenophobic for stopping travel from China was a bad thing?

What you are proposing would not have stopped the virus, it would have maybe slowed it down a little

You do realize that, right?

Yeah that's bad but that's a 🇺🇸 policy position going back many years. We should not be funding biological research in foreign nations period
I think you will find US money in pretty much everything around the world.

After all, every time they sneeze they use a trillion dollar bill to blow their nose into.

Then when bad things are tracked from such money, they slither away and pretend it never happened................................................

The thing that is well worth investigating is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese to unleash the Bio Weapon in order to undermine Trump or did the Chinese do it all on their own?
Sure, I will get Mueller on the case right away.

After 3 years of investigation and about $30 million in taxpayer money, he should have zero answers in no time.

Could you imagine being a criminal and the only way to bring you to justice is for you to investigate yourself?

LOL.

So you would say that Biden calling Trump xenophobic for stopping travel from China was a bad thing?

Of course it was. Also Trump did not stop travel from China and it was a useless move even if he had. There was no stopping the virus from getting here. The first case in Missouri was from a girl returning from a semester of college in Italy.

What you are proposing would not have stopped the virus, it would have maybe slowed it down a little

You do realize that, right?

There was no stopping the virus, there was only limiting the damage it did. Our delayed reactions caused more deaths than were necessary.

South Korea has 92 deaths per million people compared to 2478 for the US. We could not have kept it as low as SK did, but it could have been better.

Just imagine if our front line healthcare workers had enough PPE and did not have to reuse N-95 mask for multiple days or wear the same protective outerwear in multiple rooms.

Because of what libturds did to Trump. I wish the vax was 3 yrs away as is normal

Trump did horrible right. I truly wish the vax was 3 yrs away to see how terrible he did

Of course it was. Also Trump did not stop travel from China and it was a useless move even if he had. There was no stopping the virus from getting here. The first case in Missouri was from a girl returning from a semester of college in Italy.

There was no stopping the virus, there was only limiting the damage it did. Our delayed reactions caused more deaths than were necessary.

South Korea has 92 deaths per million people compared to 2478 for the US. We could not have kept it as low as SK did, but it could have been better.

Just imagine if our front line healthcare workers had enough PPE and did not have to reuse N-95 mask for multiple days or wear the same protective outerwear in multiple rooms.
We could have put a lock down on everyone and kept them in their homes, that would have reduced deaths as well which would have only made people want to die.

But there is the problem of the thing we call life that we need to live.

But even then, there is no stopping the virus.

Forum List

Back