Temperature measuring stations are still located in places that wreck their data.....

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you and yours, if you want to see if scientists' predictions have come true, you should look to see what scientists have actually predicted rather than take the word of your fossil fuel masters. Science has predicted that CO2 levels in the atmosphere will continue to rise. That has been the case. They have predicted that global temperatures will continue to rise. That has been the case. They have predicted the global sea levels will also continue to rise. That has been the case. No scientists has ever predicted that there would be no snow and ice left on Earth ten years ago. No scientist has ever predicted that humanity would be extinct ten years ago. No scientist has ever predicted that Florida would be underwater ten years ago. I haven't the slightest interest in what your fossil fuel masters have told you because they lie and you're stupid as fuck.
Fossil fuel was meant to be used.

You can find the Lord making oil last longer than it should have.
No you can't. The Torah (the only evidence that it ever happened) also claims that the universe is no more than 7,500 years old. It's not trustworthy.

An update on the 2009 report on the locations of temperature measuring stations in the U.S.........where you have temperature readers located next to heat vents.....and other silly things that make the data worthless...

The article mentioning the report is from Breitbart, and I also linked to the report they linked to...........

A study that investigated the placement of National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) temperature stations foundthat 96 percent of the facilities used to measure heat failed to meet the agencies own “uncorrupted placement” standards.

Research for the study shows that the 96 percent corruption is because thestations’ measurements are tainted by the effects of urbanization – or heat produced because of their close proximity to asphalt, machinery, and other heat-producing, heat-trapping, or heat-accentuating objects.

The Heartland Institute compiled the report using satellite and in-person surveys of NOAA weather stations that contribute to the “official” land temperatures in the United States.

“With a 96 percent warm-bias in U.S. temperature measurements, it is impossible to use any statistical methods to derive an accurate climate trend for the U.S.” Heartland Institute Senior Fellow Anthony Watts, who directed the study, said is the study announcement distributed to the press. “Data from the stations that have not been corrupted by faulty placement show a rate of warming in the United States reduced by almost half compared to all stations.”
===========

From the actual report...

2022 SURFACE STATIONS SURVEY: EXAMPLES OF SITING ISSUES, GOOD AND BAD

This section presents photographic examples of USHCN and GHCN station siting. The majority of stations are not in compliance with NWS publication 10-1302, but examples of those in compliance are also given. Station locations, observed issues, and explanations are given in the image captions.
View attachment 675995 View attachment 675994

MMTS placement in COOP observer’s yard next to an ODOT maintenance facility in Basque, OR. Note the very large asphalt parking lot in the aerial photo and the yellow marker indicating the MMTS placement. Basque is an isolated small town, with the next town 30 miles away. It would be categorized as exceptionally rural, yet the GHCN thermometer is placed directly next to the largest heat sink. Source: Anthony Watts, Google Earth.
AND.. when they move them... ie.. to get out of the way....
you Accuse them of literally moving the goal posts/fudging the data.
Heads I win, Tails you lose.
LOL
`

Here in central P.A. it just barely picked 90 for a few days. Whoop de fuckin' doo. Typical July-Aug temps for many places in the U.S. Often we even start to see that around or after Memorial Day here. Next week it will drop down into the high 70s and low 80s for most of the week. Nice! I can deal with that.

Can you point to a single scientific climate organization that backs your desperate opinion that AGW is not happening?

Why is that?

Which scienctific organization are you speaking of? ... the American Society of Pure and Applied Chemistry? ... why would you ask a chemist about fluid mechanics? ... or an aerospace organization? ...

The planet is warming ... men contribute to this ... it's not hard finding scientific organizations who dispute my opinion ... I think global warming is a good thing ... and that's a philosophical position ... so why would a scientific organization dispute this? ...

Let's see if the show fits ... show me a scientific organization that supports the existence of hypercanes ... or shut the fuck up ...

She made her case to me. Hoaxes never impressed and they are not going to start now.
You have repeatedly demonstrated here that you are completely incompetent re basic science. If it weren't for the fact that you can vote, there is no reason anyone here should give two shits what you believe.

No you can't. The Torah (the only evidence that it ever happened) also claims that the universe is no more than 7,500 years old. It's not trustworthy.
No, it doesn't. That's an imbecilic reading of the Torah.

You have repeatedly demonstrated here that you are completely incompetent re basic science. If it weren't for the fact that you can vote, there is no reason anyone here should give two shits what you believe.
You believe in a science founded to find something that is not there.

You believe in a science founded to find something that is not there.
You don't understand how integrated all science actually is. No branch exists in isolation. Climate science is constructed from physics, chemistry, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, geology, stellar astronomy, statistics and another dozen I've probably never heard of. It's not like the Illuminati had a meeting in 1972 and invented it from whole cloth. And it's not as if any individual scientist could make something up that wouldn't be detected by a dozen others. This all falls back to the grand conspiracy fantasy and that fails the sanity test as badly as it can be failed.

Forum List

Back