Temperature measuring stations are still located in places that wreck their data.....

Is that John Kerry the heavily published, hugely cited, world famous, nobel prize-winning climate scientist or John Kerry the climate czar?

He's the guy costing you credibility.

I get your argument, but as I've said......the messaging of climate change has been wrecked by things like this.

Heard any good climate catastrophes lately?

Yes.

Here in Phoenix, three people spontaneously burst into flames on a sidewalk.

Someone in Death Valley died hiking (people die every year in the Superstitions right next to Phoenix) because of "extreme heat" (in Death Valley....wonder where it's name comes from?).

The oceans are now boiling.

How about the water around florida southern tip?

Has the heat bleached enough coral for you yet?

How about news of oceanic currents weakening?
Which most likely happens during every interglacial period, dummy. Our present temperature is still 2C below the previous interglacial period. You think that didn't happen then too?

Yes.

Here in Phoenix, three people spontaneously burst into flames on a sidewalk.

Someone in Death Valley died hiking (people die every year in the Superstitions right next to Phoenix) because of "extreme heat" (in Death Valley....wonder where it's name comes from?).

The oceans are now boiling.
The US will probably be hit with a supercane this summer.

We should be building wind turbines in the gulf like mad then. Lots of energy to be had.
It would probably be cheaper to export the overly emotional Americans who want to be one with nature to the Amazon rain-forest. Just think of how much energy consumption we could cut by granting them their wish.

This is all over the place:

Phoenix (Arizona) experienced extreme temperatures as of July 19, that went above 110ºF (43ºC), on average, for 19 consecutive days and the Death Valley (in California) hit 128ºF (53º).

From a slide deck that was shown on Bing:

Except....this is nothing unusual. We do this EVERY summer.

Why is no scientific organization willing to back your denial opinion?
Why can’t you think for yourself?

I never looked for “organizations that agree with me” as if I need consensus!

Why can’t any of your bought and paid for organizations post one single repeatable experiment showing how doubling CO2 from 250 to 500PPM raises temperatures?

This is all over the place:

Phoenix (Arizona) experienced extreme temperatures as of July 19, that went above 110ºF (43ºC), on average, for 19 consecutive days and the Death Valley (in California) hit 128ºF (53º).

From a slide deck that was shown on Bing:

Except....this is nothing unusual. We do this EVERY summer.
Before 1850, Death Valley was known as Thirst Quenching Cool Valley

Why can’t you think for yourself?

I never looked for “organizations that agree with me” as if I need consensus!

Why can’t any of your bought and paid for organizations post one single repeatable experiment showing how doubling CO2 from 250 to 500PPM raises temperatures?
Dude, nobody wants to argue with stupid.

Humans are responsible for this CO2 increase and this warming.
Global-Temperature-Plot-1850-present-v2.jpg

And that's neither from leftists nor fascists. It's from a whole bunch of scientists from NASA, NOAA, Hadley and JMA

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellite and balloons.

For more than 3 decades the satellite and balloons were highly correlated and showed precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2.

Then your side FUDGED the data with laughable bullshit in 2005....

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellite and balloons.

For more than 3 decades the satellite and balloons were highly correlated and showed precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2.

Then your side FUDGED the data with laughable bullshit in 2005....

Key claim against global warming evaporates​

Satellite and weather balloon data used to argue that climate models were wrong and that global warming isn't really happening turns out to be based on faulty analyses, according to three new studies.

Key claim against global warming evaporates​

Satellite and weather balloon data used to argue that climate models were wrong and that global warming isn't really happening turns out to be based on faulty analyses, according to three new studies.

No, it turns out the TRUTH of the data was easy to FUDGE as long as the side bilking the taxpayer over this fraud likes it...

"three new studies" = $20 trillion bilking of America over a LIE

Has the heat bleached enough coral for you yet?

There is precisely zero coral being bleached by warming, since there is no ocean warming. What causes coral to bleach is squirting the coral with bleach, which is your side's Dr. Fauxi "the science" taking over with billions to spend defending a total fraud. Your side squirted bleach into coral to whine and misdiagnose it. Sickos. Coral all over the planet is fine. Warm oceans 10 degrees and it wouldn't do anything to coral.

How about news of oceanic currents weakening?

Mindlessly blaring out Co2 fraud headlines without thinking....

Ocean currents are to water what wind is to air. They come and go. They change directions.

Your side has NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE or the oceans, and here you go saying Co2 not warming anything is causing ocean currents to act like ocean currents.

What is next, a daily wind change blamed on Co2 too?

No, it turns out the TRUTH of the data was easy to FUDGE as long as the side bilking the taxpayer over this fraud likes it...

"three new studies" = $20 trillion bilking of America over a LIE
You are claiming truth over actual climate scientists is hilarious.

Forum List

Back