Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

You can't put a picture in e description. Again, I posted this because there were so many negative threads about black males in here. So.....I posted a positive story about one. HOW IS THIS WRONG? By the way, still nothing positive to say about this hero?

he's got his racial blinders on. Any talk about race is race is racism according to him.
I cant disagree here. Avatar, still no props for this hero? It's interesting that you won't.

Considering Ive given him props multiple times and you are still pretending otherwise tells us all more about you than me.

And you aren't racist for talking about race. We are all talking about race. You are racist for acting as though his race somehow matters.

he's got his racial blinders on. Any talk about race is race is racism according to him.
I cant disagree here. Avatar, still no props for this hero? It's interesting that you won't.

Considering Ive given him props multiple times and you are still pretending otherwise tells us all more about you than me.

And you aren't racist for talking about race. We are all talking about race. You are racist for acting as though his race somehow matters.
From your perspective...being a white male,maybe you really do believe race doesn't matter. as long as racism exists, race does matter to me. Maybe if I weren't a minority, I would enjoy that luxury?

And it's interesting that you have ignored the kid, and you the one making the thread ignored another race and you now want props? Give me a break, you are so transparent.

The TWO kids, are heroes! We need more kids like them and less people like you.

Have a great night.

Did you read the story...who did the story focus on. I have no problem calling bith of them hero's. did you read the post where i gave props to both the kids? We get it..you think you got a gotcha. Lololol

Oh I understand, the story has a bias, which you like. You never mentioned hero #2, until others brought it up, hero #2. In fact you waited until post #88.

As far as a gotcha...you already got yourself and exposed your bigotry. Nice going.

From your perspective...being a white male,maybe you really do believe race doesn't matter. as long as racism exists, race does matter to me. Maybe if I weren't a minority, I would enjoy that luxury?

Thank you for proving his point, and mine. You weren't concerned with his deeds, but his race. You intended to widen the racial gap.

An old country saying of mine:

"The more you stir a pile of crap, the more it stinks."

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Good for him! I shared this on FB yesterday....good story!
Good looking kid, nice smile, looks smart and made a good decision.

His parents must be Republicans!

Zimmerman was a democrat and voted for obama. Just saying.

So? Bet he isn't any longer......just saying.

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story? Since you are there...stuck there....yup, I posted a positive story about a black kid.

So what. How many negative stories are posted in here about them?

This is great...then why didn't you mention the white FRIEND that was with him and helped. Because you can't believe a black kid and a white kid can be friends and both do what is right?
You're just making things up now to cause racial discord.

Make what up??? Oh...the other kid wasn't white, he was hispanic....sorry. Lol!

Forum List

Back