tell us your love story......

Wait you all you have to hear some of the few pick up lines he used on me. Let me set the scene ok. At the beach once, he said "Well hey there gorgeous" I said Hello what's up today? He replied "Just hanging out why my wet suit is getting stretched, want to give me swimming lessons"?

Next time in a club, I'm standing way in the corner of the bar minding my own biz. He comes up and goes "well look who is here", I roll my eyes. He says, You know I'm a pilot. I said yeah what do you fly, he said actually I'm an astronaut in training, come with me I'll show you what zero gravity feels like."

I mean come on...Lame...stupid...but I was secretly laughing inside. He was never serious stating this, it was just his way to make me laugh. He did everything he could to open that door...it took a long time but he did. LOL

don't..don't you want me ???..........don't pretend...you know you do !

Don't tell me. Let me guess.

You workin' as a waitress in a cocktail bar...

You fuckin' homo!

:razz::lol:

it was an inside joke...for the cool people...one of those cool people things...you wouldn't understand

Sure. I understand.

You think you're cool.

Now THAT'S funny shit.

Douchebag.

Wait you all you have to hear some of the few pick up lines he used on me. Let me set the scene ok. At the beach once, he said "Well hey there gorgeous" I said Hello what's up today? He replied "Just hanging out why my wet suit is getting stretched, want to give me swimming lessons"?

Next time in a club, I'm standing way in the corner of the bar minding my own biz. He comes up and goes "well look who is here", I roll my eyes. He says, You know I'm a pilot. I said yeah what do you fly, he said actually I'm an astronaut in training, come with me I'll show you what zero gravity feels like."

I mean come on...Lame...stupid...but I was secretly laughing inside. He was never serious stating this, it was just his way to make me laugh. He did everything he could to open that door...it took a long time but he did. LOL

by door you mean legs right ?

She asked just the other day if I still loved her. I said, "Sure, I love you...I'm fuckin' you aren't I?"

Now I have two black eyes.

by door you mean legs right ?
NO I mean the door to my heart. idiot

Jeez. I sure hope you were as worth the wait as he thought.

Come to think of it, I suspect he was right.

But that's not important now.

What is important is the final line that finally melted your resistance.

Give it up T!

best line used on me was " your butt bounces with your curls". I let him buy me a drink! :)

Not sure I was worth it but he hasn't regretted it, still married going on 28 years

Not sure I was worth it but he hasn't regretted it, still married going on 28 years

my parents will be married 28 years tomorrow. They also got married on friday the 13th because my dad had tickets to the Apple Cup the next day. PS I am 29, you do the math. :)

You may be a mush, but the truth is:

you just told a genuine love story.

I knew I liked you for a reason!

Tell your husband that even though I don't know him from Adam, he has a guy out there in the internets who has just learned to respect him!

Good form -- to both of you!

I noticed a very attractive girl in my high school English class. The moment our eyes met, we were bonded. Still are 40 years later.

But when I left for college we went our separate ways, ultimately surviving our own horrid marriages.

Fate eventually brought us back together, and when I proposed to her I placed 25 torches in the back yard... all but one was lighted. We'd been apart 24 years and so together we burned that last candle. I told her it represented our future and there would be many more such fires.

True story but, for the record- this is the first and last time I post any sappy bullshit. :D

You may be a mush, but the truth is:

you just told a genuine love story.

I knew I liked you for a reason!

Tell your husband that even though I don't know him from Adam, he has a guy out there in the internets who has just learned to respect him!

Good form -- to both of you!
Thanks he's alright. :lol:

I noticed a very attractive girl in my high school English class. The moment our eyes met, we were bonded. Still are 40 years later.

But when I left for college we went our separate ways, ultimately surviving our own horrid marriages.

Fate eventually brought us back together, and when I proposed to her I placed 25 torches in the back yard... all but one was lighted. We'd been apart 24 years and so together we burned that last candle. I told her it represented our future and there would be many more such fires.

True story but, for the record- this is the first and last time I post any sappy bullshit. :D

You FAG!

:razz:

You FAG!

no I'm pretty sure you are projecting again..that was your love story ..you know that time of temptation you spoke of..

You FAG!

no I'm pretty sure you are projecting again..that was your love story ..you know that time of temptation you spoke of..
Eot's he is tipsy not STONED. lol

She asked just the other day if I still loved her. I said, "Sure, I love you...I'm fuckin' you aren't I?"

Now I have two black eyes.

weren't you the **** slackjawin about disrespect for woman and Larry flint.. tell her eots says good for her ..you deserve two black eyes !
I'm joking...you're not. Fuck off!

well no woman is trying to blacken my eyes so maybe I am joking and you are not Mr.asshataass

weren't you the **** slackjawin about disrespect for woman and Larry flint.. tell her eots says good for her ..you deserve two black eyes !

well no woman is trying to blacken my eyes so maybe I am joking and you are not Mr.asshataass
Apparently, you don't understand what a joke is. I was not really asked the question, I didn't really give the answer, I've never had my eyes blackened.

I doubt the Superman story, too. Perhaps it was just a joke.

Again I say, fuck off! Go suck your thumb or something.

Last edited:

Apparently, you don't understand what a joke is. I was not really asked the question, I didn't really give the answer, I've never had my eyes blackened.

I doubt the Superman story, too. Perhaps it was just a joke.

Again I say, fuck off! Go suck your thumb or something.

but wasn't it a rather demeaning joke ? not very political correct ?...words hurt you know its jokers like you that are the reason for hate speech laws...like me for example..you really hurt my feelings Mr assratass ...I hope you are proud of yourself

Forum List

Back