Tell me why to vote Democrat

Yes, very true, those successful corporations received business from other businesses.

I forget what the Obama corporation sells, what service or product does Obama sell.
Bullshit, Kushner had no particular qualifications for someone to suddenly trust him with 2 billion dollars (esp considering his bussiness debts)

Obama's profits are very straight forward - collecting ex-president salary, making apearances, giving speeches and selling books. Very qualified at all of that.

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
You can be “for” something instead of against everything

What things?
First and foremost: Grown up, fact and science based governing, not conspiracy theory and alt-fact filled sideshow.

protecting abortion rights
holding corruption to account
defending free and fair elections
sane immmigration policy
addressing healthcare issues
accountable policing
clean and renewable energy
leading the free world and supporting Ukraine's fight against Russian invasion
protecting the social safetynets
sound economics and long term fiscal sanity

keep going?

Last edited:
First and foremost: Grown up, fact and science based governing, not conspiracy theory and alt-fact filled sideshow.

sane immmigration policy
accountable policing

keep going?
Gee, what abortion rights are they protecting...that taxpayers pay for it?
What is their "sane" immigration policy?
It's been made crystal clear many democrat clowns are not held accountable for ANYTHING.

Gee, what abortion rights
You cannot be serious.

61Ody-l0oUL.jpg

It's the ability to get an abortion if you don't want to have a child, a pharmaceutical or medical proceedure that Republicans have criminalized in multiple states.

It's been made crystal clear many democrat clowns are not held accountable for ANYTHING.
The only thing made crystal clear is helpless know nothing fools like you will fall for any conspiracy theory, and then bitch to no end that it never pans out.

You can ask Weener and Jefferson about the time they spent in jail not being held accountable.

The only thing made crystal clear is helpless know nothing fools like you will fall for any conspiracy theory, and then bitch to no end that it never pans out.

You can ask Weener and Jefferson about the time they spent in jail not being held accountable.
Great, feel free to explain how Kamel Toe and/or Mayorkas have been held accountable for the mess at the border.

You cannot be serious.

61Ody-l0oUL.jpg

It's the ability to get an abortion if you don't want to have a child, a pharmaceutical or medical proceedure that Republicans have criminalized in multiple states.

Fer Christ sake...if you want to modify a post your responding to.

Bullshit, Kushner had no particular qualifications for someone to suddenly trust him with 2 billion dollars (esp considering his bussiness debts)

Obama's profits are very straight forward - collecting ex-president salary, making apearances, giving speeches and selling books. Very qualified at all of that.

Well, you opened my eyes. Kushner is an extremely successful businessman. Kushner is so successful that George Soros gave Kushner a $250 million line of credit.

Both Obama and Kushner went to Harvard, so I agree with your statement, " had no particular qualifications".

sane immmigration policy
accountable policing

keep going?
Of all in your post, clean and renewable energy, is thee most important.

Why, because the spending and building of renewables is the main driving force of inflation.

The rules laws and reguations are designed to drive up the cost of fossil fuels so that people think inefficient renewables are economical.

The renewable heavy industry destroys more of the earth, the environment than any other heavy industry.

The renewable heavy industry is extremely bad policy.

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
If you think parents are domestic terrorists for questioning school boards, vote Democrat.

Of all in your post, clean and renewable energy, is thee most important.

Why, because the spending and building of renewables is the main driving force of inflation.

The rules laws and reguations are designed to drive up the cost of fossil fuels so that people think inefficient renewables are economical.

The renewable heavy industry destroys more of the earth, the environment than any other heavy industry.

The renewable heavy industry is extremely bad policy.
Thats a ridiculous fantasy.

There is ZERO evidence renewables or clean energy initiatives caused current inflation problems.

Fuel costs are directly seen in supply and demand disparities caused by energy production collapse in 2020.

global-oil-production-may-2022.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back