Tell me why to vote Democrat

Troll thread. I don't care what you vote for.

1667871364403.png

If you believe that change is necessary to progress even if it means letting go of the past traditions , philosophy and morals than your inline with the leadership of the Modern Democratic Party and should vote that way. If on the other hand if you believe in making progress by using the past traditions, philosophy and morals as a base to make progress than your in line with the Republican Party.

If you believe that change is necessary to progress even if it means letting go of the past traditions , philosophy and morals than your inline with the leadership of the Modern Democratic Party and should vote that way. If on the other hand if you believe in making progress by using the past traditions, philosophy and morals as a base to make progress than your in line with the Republican Party.
That really does not explain anything. Your comment is well below vague.

Which morals would we have to let go to progress?

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?

Are you WANTING to vote Democrat, or are you just asking if people have any good reasons for telling you to vote Democrat???

Personally, I can't think of anything good that the Dems have done for anyone, except themselves.

The Republicans are the lesser of 2 popular evils though........even though there ARE other political parties available to choose from.

Last edited:
That really does not explain anything. Your comment is well below vague.

Which morals would we have to let go to progress?
To those of the liberal philosophy as the Democratic Party leadership all morals are on the board to remove if it impedes progress.

Free stuff. Everybody loves Santa Claus

Unless you're on the naughty list. This year though the Democrats don't have to worry about coal for a Christmas, the evacuation alarms for a red wave coming to crash over them and wash them away have been sounding for days now.

Troll thread. I don't care what you vote for.

Good. Then fuck off.

Forum List

Back