Tell me why to vote Democrat

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
If you are NOT going to change your closed mind

I refuse to play your game

Nice piece of propaganda, again, saying only what you said, that there is subsidies. What are name of those subsidies?

I will tell you right now, what you call subsidies are nothing more than tax deductions. Depreciation on assets. Tax stuff. Renewables use the same tax breaks.

Renewables on the other hand gets subsidies. Money from the government that is not simply a tax deduction, but a subsidy.

Renewables are being built with government money, subsidies.

Renewables are also being founded on free research. Government grants given to universities because renewables are such a failure they need all the help they can get.

The fossul fuel industry was built by private individuals.

The renewable heay industry is built by the government.

I like you link which confirms what I stated and reveals much more that was hidden. To begin. As I stated it is a tax break that you are calling a subsidy.

Explicit subsidies accounted for only 8 percent of the total. The remaining 92 percent were implicit subsidies, which took the form of tax breaks or, to a much larger degree, health and environmental damages that were not priced into the cost of fossil fuels, according to the analysis.

To a larger degree, the subsidy is that fossil fuels are not taxed enough?

Holy shit, what you call trillions in subsidies is additional taxes not yet made into the tax code!

Amazing, the claim is fossil fuels are receiving a subsidy because a new carbon tax does not exist yet.

Coal, oil, and natural gas received $5.9 trillion in subsidies in 2020 —

...to a much larger degree, health and environmental damages that were not priced into the cost of fossil fuels, according to the analysis.

Setting the price of coal, oil, gas to reflect their true cost — say, with a carbon tax —

I like you link which confirms what I stated and reveals much more that was hidden. To begin. As I stated it is a tax break that you are calling a subsidy.

To a larger degree, the subsidy is that fossil fuels are not taxed enough?

Holy shit, what you call trillions in subsidies is additional taxes not yet made into the tax code!

....you've read about explicit and implicit fossil fuel subsidies.

In your reading you were explained that implicit subsidies include tax breaks, explicit do not.

From that you conclude that you were right, all fuel subsidies are tax breaks if they exist at all.

Which brings us to a question: are you continiously being dropped on your head?

....you've read about explicit and implicit fossil fuel subsidies.

In your reading you were explained that implicit subsidies include tax breaks, explicit do not.

From that you conclude that you were right, all fuel subsidies are tax breaks if they exist at all.

Which brings us to a question: are you continiously being dropped on your head?
92 percent were implicit subsidie, yes I see that you are calling trillions in a tax that does not exist, a subsidy.

Nice link, proved me right and showwd you ran to google with no knowedge, copied the first link that had a headline that you tbought agreed with your opinion.

You did not even read or quote from your own link when you posted it and here you are pontificating as if you know something.

Trillions in a tax that does not exist you believe is a subsidy because your imaginery tax is not being paid.

You really proved your smarts mr wizard

you were right, all fuel subsidies are tax breaks if they exist at all
And according to your source, a tax brwak even if the dont exist

We will just have to call the money renewable receive, FREE PUBLIC MONEY

The renewable heavy industry is being funded, financed with public money

Forum List

Back