Tell me why to vote Democrat

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
10-reasons-to-vote-democrat-flippin-sweet-gear.jpg

There just isn't a good enough reason to vote for the Democrats.

They all suck, each and everyone of them.

You wingnuts are out of your fucking minds as far as I'm concerned. Brainwashed to the hilt.
And YOU idiot leftards are downright evil.

Sorry pal, you're leaving town. The American people are sick and tired of your bullshit. And all your miserable failures.

Hit the road, Jack. Take that Stalinist crap with you. And don't come back with it.

Not one democrat willing to say anything good about democrats?

Not one reason to speak of any rising star in the democrat party?

Zero turnout in this thread. Maybe we will have a landside of republicans.

Certainly somebody could show how Nancy Pelosi loves America, being from that diverse city. San Fransisco.

I love San Fransisco

I am curious. I am certain that I will not change my mind. But in all seriousness, I am not trolling or looking to fight and argue. So, why should I vote for the Democratic Party.

Answers like, Trump sucks, or Republicans are Racist are not answers.

Why?
Shit, how do you expect them to reply when you already took away their answers?

You want one reason to vote Dem?

ABORTION RIGHTS
Lol. Yeah they only had 50 years to codify it but didn’t, even though Ears and others said they would while lying on the campaign trail.

The Ds WANT to lose Congress. Why can’t you see the pattern that’s been repeated for years now? Then they can blame Rs for everything wrong and you will believe them.

Lol. Yeah they only had 50 years to codify it but didn’t, even though Ears and others said they would while lying on the campaign trail.

The Ds WANT to lose Congress. Why can’t you see the pattern that’s been repeated for years now? Then they can blame Rs for everything wrong and you will believe them.
Why shouldn't they be blamed? They CLAIMED they could fix inflation and crime...that's why Americans needed to vote for them! No?

Why shouldn't they be blamed? They CLAIMED they could fix inflation and crime...that's why Americans needed to vote for them! No?
As you know, there is little difference between the two crime families. You just WANT to believe otherwise.

Can you see the pattern yet? Neither party intends to do anything to help most Americans. They will do all they can to help big corporations and their wealthy donors.

Largely because the Supreme Court supported abortion rights

That is no longer the case and the same GOP that tilted the Court to over turn Roe will also try to make abortion illegal in all states under any circumstances

Are those your words thst LBJ was Americas best modern day president or hers,i assume it was hers? She is obviously a commie sense it was kennedy that was the best modern day president of the 20th century and was 100 times better than those asswipe clowns from 2000 bush up to Obama including Biden as well obviously.
What part of " wrote was America's best Modern day President "
Stop playing games,ya leftie.Stop Projecting.
Goodwin was always an avid supporter and hyper of all things
L.B.J.Kinda forgets all about his being a lover of the " N " word.
Basically at ease most with it when Home and his Butler
was handling butler duties when other Democrat pols are
traipsing around.L.B.J. got a kick out of using the " N " word.
Probably had a deep southern drawl used just for that word.
It was Big Lug Lyndon who helped impede { he was the Senate Majority
leader } the Eisenhower 1957 Civil Rights act.The one where J.F.K.
a Senator at the time used a " present " vote in the effort
to also impede passage of The First Civil Rights act.
Kearns Goodwin worked in L.B.J.'s White House in a minor
secretarial role.She's seems harmless when appearing on
Cable outlets like MSNBC.Like George Will { a converted Trump
hater } both Will and Kearns Goodwin are huge fans of Major league
baseball.

Largely because the Supreme Court supported abortion rights

That is no longer the case and the same GOP that tilted the Court to over turn Roe will also try to make abortion illegal in all states under any circumstances
No dopey.The GOP only brings up how in ' 72 that SCOTUS pulled a
fast one by managing passage of Abortion as if on Constitutional
grounds.No such connection exists.The correct decision should have been
all along to let the matter be handled by each State.Kinda like use of
Executions.

Forum List

Back