Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

I can do the twirly-dick trick. Like what strippers do with tassles on their breasts. I dunno. I just did it one day when I was 12. Now I only do it at parties...

I have no idea what that is, but I bet someone will tell me! :eek:

I'm thinking it's like a ring toss of some sort? :confused:

I can do the twirly-dick trick. Like what strippers do with tassles on their breasts. I dunno. I just did it one day when I was 12. Now I only do it at parties...

I tried that once...

but I became airborne like a helicopter and I crash landed.

Hurt my coccyx.

I have an OCD in regard to how clothes are folded. I must have been a GAP worker in a previous life. All my clothes have to be folded in a certain way. Socks can't be balled, only folded over at the top. And towels need to be folded in a trifold. Shirts have to be folded the way you see them in stores. I hate seeing that darn crease down the middle of shirts from being folded in half. If it's done any other way, I'll redo them.

I have to tri fold my towels too. And if one of the kids does laundry and folds them wrong,I take them out of the cabnet and fold them again...I..just can't..help..myself..

I have never played a game of basketball.

Neither have I ever seen the Sound of Music.

I have never played a game of basketball.

Neither have I ever seen the Sound of Music.

That is weird. I have probably played 8,000,000 basketball games in my life.

But I have never had a cup of coffee.

But if you have more than one, feel free to tell me all of them...

I like leaving lights on all over the house. My husband scolds me and ends up turning them all off. I then put them back on again...
I can burp the first part of the Gettyburg address or at least I used to, have not tried it in a long time. We had to memories it for school and that seemed like a good way.

When I was young I use to ride horses all the time, was trained, never a problem until I turned 15 years old. Every horse since then are spooked when I get just a few feet from them.

I do not fear them, and I know how to ride horses too.

I told a friend of mine this who owns 6 horses and she laughed at me and didn't believe it. So one day when I wasn't expecting it, she called me to come bring her something. I did and I wasn't thinking about anything, I walk up to my friend, hand her the item she asked for and her horse freaked out.

My friend said her horse doesn't get spooked and she was baffled and no longer laughing at what I told her.

After a few months she had me come out again, this time a different horse, she had it saddled up and ready. I got up on the horse and just rode it around the ring. My friend commented that I'm doing everything correct. My friend opened the gate and had me ride around the ranch some. This is when out of nowhere the horse bolted and slammed me into the side of the barn.

Horses hate me!

When I was young I use to ride horses all the time, was trained, never a problem until I turned 15 years old. Every horse since then are spooked when I get just a few feet from them.

I do not fear them, and I know how to ride horses too.

I told a friend of mine this who owns 6 horses and she laughed at me and didn't believe it. So one day when I wasn't expecting it, she called me to come bring her something. I did and I wasn't thinking about anything, I walk up to my friend, hand her the item she asked for and her horse freaked out.

My friend said her horse doesn't get spooked and she was baffled and no longer laughing at what I told her.

After a few months she had me come out again, this time a different horse, she had it saddled up and ready. I got up on the horse and just rode it around the ring. My friend commented that I'm doing everything correct. My friend opened the gate and had me ride around the ranch some. This is when out of nowhere the horse bolted and slammed me into the side of the barn.

Horses hate me!
you are the opposite of the horse whisperer! You are like Haggard in the Last Unicorn!

Forum List

Back