Tell Me Again...

The 1st jab was a Dodge.

The 2nd jab was a FORD..........FUCKED UP REBUILT DODGE.......FOUND ON ROAD DEAD VACCINE JAB.

The Unvaccinated are Chevy's............Vortex engine that just keeps running over covid with that GOD GIVEN NATURAL IMMUNITY.

Just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She had Covid in December of 2020. She made a full recovery.

Since that time she has been vaccinated and has had one booster.

She called me this morning to tell me that she's tested positive once again.

So, tell me again what this vaccine is supposed to do?
Yeah, we were suckered.

We were sold a bill of goods.

Biden and his minions told us that we could end Covid if we got vaccinated. Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist understand that that's incorrect. When people who are vaccinated get and spread the virus, the vaccine is a failure...
You didn't get the vaccine! Talk to your buddies who won't get vaccinated. They are to blame. We needed at least 70% we got 60%. I believe. And you went to parties and didn't wear masks. And Trump rallies.

Fact is, still most of the people dying are unvaccinated. That's the one silver lining to this. How much in social security have we saved so far?

846,000 dead. Mostly old. Or nearing social security. How much money we are saving in social security. That's my conspiracy theory. I'm sure you cons will jump right on board.

$20,000 a year is the average social security payment. $17 million a year already saved with those mostly unvaccinated people dying. We thank you. True patriots. Taking one for the team. Or, taking roughly 799,000 for the team.

You didn't get the vaccine! Talk to your buddies who won't get vaccinated. They are to blame. We needed at least 70% we got 60%. I believe. And you went to parties and didn't wear masks. And Trump rallies.

Fact is, still most of the people dying are unvaccinated. That's the one silver lining to this. How much in social security have we saved so far?

846,000 dead. Mostly old. Or nearing social security. How much money we are saving in social security. That's my conspiracy theory. I'm sure you cons will jump right on board.

$20,000 a year is the average social security payment. $17 million a year already saved with those mostly unvaccinated people dying. We thank you. True patriots. Taking one for the team. Or, taking roughly 799,000 for the team.

People who are vaccinated are getting the virus and dying. That's an inarguable fact.

Now, for someone who decides that Joe Biden is the most brilliant medical mind in history, and it would be folly to not obey his every whim, exactly how did the vaccine work for the guy who got vaccinated, contracted the virus and then died?

I'll wait.

The fact is that, thus far, the narrative has been changing to match reality. "Get the vaccine and you won't get the virus!". Well, that didn't work.

"Get the vaccine and you won't be able to spread the virus!" Well, that's not really working out, either.

"Get the vaccine and you won't feel as bad when you DO get Covid!" That may be, but then who the fuck is Joe Biden to believe he can mandate something with regards to how I'm going to feel?

I'm not saying don't get it. In that regard, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. If you want it, get it. Get the boosters; have at it. But don't try to convince me that the vaccine is the panacea for defeating Covid, simply because everything we see points to the fact that it's not...

People who are vaccinated are getting the virus and dying. That's an inarguable fact.

Now, for someone who decides that Joe Biden is the most brilliant medical mind in history, and it would be folly to not obey his every whim, exactly how did the vaccine work for the guy who got vaccinated, contracted the virus and then died?

I'll wait.

The fact is that, thus far, the narrative has been changing to match reality. "Get the vaccine and you won't get the virus!". Well, that didn't work.

"Get the vaccine and you won't be able to spread the virus!" Well, that's not really working out, either.

"Get the vaccine and you won't feel as bad when you DO get Covid!" That may be, but then who the fuck is Joe Biden to believe he can mandate something with regards to how I'm going to feel?

I'm not saying don't get it. In that regard, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. If you want it, get it. Get the boosters; have at it. But don't try to convince me that the vaccine is the panacea for defeating Covid, simply because everything we see points to the fact that it's not...
Far fewer vaccinated people are dying. Why don't you state that fact?

No one said get the vaccine and you won't get the virus. And what about the variants caused because you didn't get vaccinated and kept going to parties without masks?

You are wrong on so many levels.

I'll wait.

Because Republicans won't be good citizens. They were talking about how they eradicated polio and other diseases. They put signs on doors that this house has it. They forced quaranteen. This was in America. Back when you say America was great. So why are you not so great? That was back during the Greatest Generation. This generation sucks.

Far fewer vaccinated people are dying. Why don't you state that fact?

Because that's not in dispute.

What is in dispute is the fact that we have those who tout the benefits of the vaccine and then, when those claimed benefits are found to be untrue, the narrative changes...

No one said get the vaccine and you won't get the virus.

Then what exactly did Biden mean when he said we could stop the virus if we all got vaccinated?

And what about the variants caused because you didn't get vaccinated and kept going to parties without masks?

Now you're just being stupid.

The Delta variant was first discovered in India. Omicron was initially seen in Botswana. Neither was affected in the least by Americans choosing to be, or not to be, vaccinated...

You are wrong on so many levels.

I just shot your argument full of holes, plebe. If anyone here is wrong, it's you.

See, people like you approach this as if it's an American problem. It's not. It's a worldwide problem.

You want to shut down Covid in the United States? Fine. The very first thing you have to do is close down the borders, all international airports and ports which handle international cruise lines. No one comes in or out. No variants coming in from India and Botswana or South Africa or anywhere else. And then we maintain that until everyone develops a natural immunity to the virus.

Are you prepared to do that? Because, if you're not, then you're not serious about eradicating Covid...

Because Republicans won't be good citizens.

Dipshit.

I know plenty of Republicans who are vaxxed, and I know plenty of democrats who aren't.

But, you're stupid, so, yeah, there's that...

They were talking about how they eradicated polio and other diseases. They put signs on doors that this house has it. They forced quaranteen. This was in America. Back when you say America was great. So why are you not so great? That was back during the Greatest Generation.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Idiot libs like you wouldn't even accept the suspension of flights into the United States from China. Now you want a forced quarantine? Try selling your bullshit elsewhere, dummy, because no one here is buying it.

If a forced quarantine would do the trick, I'd be behind that idea 1000%. I'm pretty well prepared for emergencies here on the ranch. Without any further preparation we could do a month and not go anywhere.

You libs, though, would likely start whining after a day or two...

Because that's not in dispute.

What is in dispute is the fact that we have those who tout the benefits of the vaccine and then, when those claimed benefits are found to be untrue, the narrative changes...

Then what exactly did Biden mean when he said we could stop the virus if we all got vaccinated?

Now you're just being stupid.

The Delta variant was first discovered in India. Omicron was initially seen in Botswana. Neither was affected in the least by Americans choosing to be, or not to be, vaccinated...

I just shot your argument full of holes, plebe. If anyone here is wrong, it's you.

See, people like you approach this as if it's an American problem. It's not. It's a worldwide problem.

You want to shut down Covid in the United States? Fine. The very first thing you have to do is close down the borders, all international airports and ports which handle international cruise lines. No one comes in or out. No variants coming in from India and Botswana or South Africa or anywhere else. And then we maintain that until everyone develops a natural immunity to the virus.

Are you prepared to do that? Because, if you're not, then you're not serious about eradicating Covid...
If we all got vaccinated, and stayed away from each other for a few weeks, and wore masks around each other, the virus would have went away. Instead if morphed into different variants.

So what they discovered was a vaccine that helps keep you alive if you do get covid.

And you said it best. There's nothing we can do about this. We can't shut down the borders. But we can have strict rules for coming in. Like Australia. And make people quaranteen. Jokeavich went out knowing he had covid. He lied. Aaron Rogers lied. We should be quaranteening our sick better than we are now. Wipe it out. But we can't because you go to Trump rallies and Xmas parties.

And you unvaxed people are clogging up the hospitals. Vaccinated people stay home and recover.

No we don't have all the answers, but one answer we have is the vaccine.

I say it's great that mostly unvaccinated people are dying.

Dipshit.

I know plenty of Republicans who are vaxxed, and I know plenty of democrats who aren't.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Idiot libs like you wouldn't even accept the suspension of flights into the United States from China. Now you want a forced quarantine? Try selling your bullshit elsewhere, dummy, because no one here is buying it.

If a forced quarantine would do the trick, I'd be behind that idea 1000%. I'm pretty well prepared for emergencies here on the ranch. Without any further preparation we could do a month and not go anywhere.

Quaranteen if you have covid. Is that too much to ask?

Dipshit.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Don't forget it was you cons who stormed the michigan capitol over this and then tried to kidnap our governor. Are you sure you'd be okay with the government trampling on your freedom to go out and infect the rest of us?

If we all got vaccinated, and stayed away from each other for a few weeks, and wore masks around each other, the virus would have went away. Instead if morphed into different variants.

But the virus didn;t morph into the variants here. That's the point. If we shut down our international airports and our borders, there's a fair chance neither variant would've been seen in the United States...

So what they discovered was a vaccine that helps keep you alive if you do get covid.

Okay? What if it did? Would I get it? Sure, if it could be demonstrated that it was effective in doing that.

That's not the case with the current vaccines or boosters...

And you said it best. There's nothing we can do about this. We can't shut down the borders. But we can have strict rules for coming in. Like Australia. And make people quaranteen. Jokeavich went out knowing he had covid. He lied. Aaron Rogers lied. We should be quaranteening our sick better than we are now. Wipe it out. But we can't because you go to Trump rallies and Xmas parties.

The only Trump rally I've been to was in 2016, Chucklehead.

So, would you support tightening our grip on our borders? Would you support a 100% lock-down of illegal aliens so they can be tested and vaccinated (and then sent back to where they came from)? Would support a forced quarantine (oh, that's how you spell it, by the way) for anyone who gets the virus here? Would you support imprisoning those who flagrantly thumb their collective nose at mandates, like Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsome and AOC have done?

Neither side of the politcial coin would be all too happy if we did what truly needed to be done to eradicate this.

You're proving just how big a fucking idiot you are when you try to blame Republicans for what is a worldwide problem...

And you unvaxed people are clogging up the hospitals. Vaccinated people stay home and recover.

Are you saying that those who are vaccinated don't go to the hospital and don't die? Are you honestly saying that? Because if you're honestly saying that you're far more fucking stupid than I'd originally feared...

No we don't have all the answers, but one answer we have is the vaccine.

But what's it doing? I'll tell you what it's not doing:

- It doesn't keep people from getting the virus.

- It doesn't keep people from spreading the virus.

I say it's great that mostly unvaccinated people are dying.

Hey, gotta' go sometime.

The fact is that far fewer people are dying across the board, and that's a good thing...

Who pissed in your corn flakes?

I just have little time to waste on some idiot douchebag who's far too intellectually bankrupt to have a conversation, but will sit there like a fucking retard and repeatedly say how he's not going to have a conversation...

Forum List

Back